Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racism is natural & anti-racism is inherently cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date
20201228 174019

I'm uruguayan and I'm a mix of different races.
I understand why you're not into politics, you live in a shithole and because you're a mutt you wouldn't fit anywhere. But if there's a racewar going on in postal 2 : lost paradise, is it okay if we send our mutts, even females in your country ? So you will have an actual mutt-race, mutt-ethnostate :lul:, you can get a job in a mutt-waffen division, cook mutt-food, build mutt-pyramids and all that. I keep you updated my big ass nigga fren so you will finally become a stormfronter and have something to die for :feelsokman:

Just go ER for your very niche dissident ideology despite the possibility of a crisis like the stock market crash having people turn more radical because patience doesn’t exist theory
"Just wait for something to happen while your enemies are doing everything they can to guarantee their own future theory" I already debunked this stupid argument along with the rest of your bullshit in this thread:
You had to leave the discussion at the end cuz you had nothing else to say. You know you're a bitch that's not gonna do shit cuz your ass is not fit for any war :feelsjuice:

I understand why you're not into politics, you live in a shithole and because you're a mutt you wouldn't fit anywhere. But if there's a racewar going on in postal 2 : lost paradise, is it okay if we send our mutts, even females in your country ? So you will have an actual mutt-race, mutt-ethnostate :lul:, you can get a job in a mutt-waffen division, cook mutt-food, build mutt-pyramids and all that. I keep you updated my big ass nigga fren so you will finally become a stormfronter and have something to die for :feelsokman:
You do realize that while you're fantasizing about all this shit your race is being fucked in the ass and exterminated right? whachu gonna do about it homeboy?

"Just wait for something to happen while your enemies are doing everything they can to guarantee their own future theory" I already debunked this stupid argument along with the rest of your bullshit in this thread:
You had to leave the discussion at the end cuz you had nothing else to say. You know you're a bitch that's not gonna do shit cuz your ass is not fit for any war :feelsjuice:
Cope I btfo you over and over after going in circles. I got you to admit what I am currently doing as a civilian and legally is damaging to the Jews (even in minor circumstance) which disproves your “ooh you won’t do shit”. I’m just not willing to literally commit suicide today and discredit any chance my movement has publicly for white nationalism when the ideology I want I will want to live in or atleast believe I have a fighting chance for.

You do realize that while you're fantasizing about all this shit your race is being fucked in the ass and exterminated right? whachu gonna do about it homeboy?
They take pride in their race advancements because they have nothing going for them in real life.

Firstly you said that stormfronting was cope and now you're telling that i'm about to get exterminated. I'm not going to do anything about it officer.

Cope I btfo you over and over after going in circles. I got you to admit what I am currently doing as a civilian and legally is damaging to the Jews (even in minor circumstance) which disproves your “ooh you won’t do shit”. I’m just not willing to literally commit suicide today and discredit any chance my movement has publicly for white nationalism when the ideology I want I will want to live in or atleast believe I have a fighting chance for.
Dude, I admitted you are a nuisance to the jews just like an ant colony is a nuisance to me XD. Your stupid cause is not accomplishing shit unless you people stop being keyboardwarriors on incels forums and start getting shit done, but you're not gonna do that cuz it's easier to stay comfy at home and insult ethnic incels on .co amirite you coward bitch?
Firstly you said that stormfronting was cope and now you're telling that i'm about to get exterminated. I'm not going to do anything about it officer.
It is a cope if you're not doing anything about it and just pretending to be a warrior. Of course you're not gonna do shit cuz your a pussy ass bitch, you just proved my point.

Dude, I admitted you are a nuisance to the jews just like an ant colony is a nuisance to me XD.
Which disproves your argument that I’m not doing anything.
Your stupid cause is not accomplishing shit unless you people stop being keyboardwarriors on incels forums and start getting shit done, but you're not gonna do that cuz it's easier to stay comfy at home and insult ethnic incels on .co amirite you coward bitch?
Again, I’ve been out and have the most experience out of anyone here in political activism. I’m sorry I’m not going to go ER for an ideology that is currently extremely niche and that would probably do more harm than good. I will do what I can to expand the ideology though, wether that be through flyers, protests, or even online (all 3 of which I’ve done)

I think this thread is very high IQ.
it explained a lot about why only women can be race traitors.
i always intuitively understood this, but didn't know the exact reason; now i do.
well said, @Introvert.

just make sure if you're a man who is "colonizing" other races and making mongrel babies, that you also make a baby with one of your own race.
otherwise, you're not really cucking anybody if you make a race-mixed baby instead of a normal baby fully of your race.

as if white genes arent the most recessive jfl this only applies to certain ethnic groups

but even if this is true, this doesn't result in "reverse colonization" and race traitorism on the part of the man in question.
according to OP's premise of the race war as trying to spread the white race, since OP is white, the white man is still contributing to that spread as long as he spreads any genes of his race while preventing an ethnic from reproducing with that foid.
and since a man can have more babies than a woman, that white can still fuck a white foid and make a white baby as well.
the problem comes in limited resources. if he can only take care of two babies, it's better if he has two white children than one white and one hapa.
that's the main problem, not that the genes are recessive.
i think this problem of resources is why it's also not good when an asian man has a child with a white woman, although that is rare.
the way society is, that man will probably not have a fully asian child in that case and will have to leave the asian foid he didn't breed with to be fucked by a chang for everything to work out, and changs have limited resources and can't make infinite fully asian babies.
and that's why the blame has to be placed fully on the ethnic foids who fuck white men.

Racism = subset of lookism

We dont like people who look different from us.

Whitecels hating other races is dumb for this reason because you guys arent beloved by women or normies-chadlites-chads anyways nor do you look good or resemble a normal person.

unless you are fakecel.

So being racist to each other as incels is pointless and a waste of time.
TBH

What's the difference between you and foids if you too are indulging in a form of lookism?

Which disproves your argument that I’m not doing anything.
Going to a protest = not doing shit
Again, I’ve been out and have the most experience out of anyone here in political activism. I’m sorry I’m not going to go ER for an ideology that is currently extremely niche and that would probably do more harm than good. I will do what I can to expand the ideology though, wether that be through flyers, protests, or even online (all 3 of which I’ve done)
Literally anyone can go to a protest, even disabled people, foids go to protests all the time, you think you're a warrior for waving a fucking flag like a retard dude. And I'll say it again, you're not accomplishing shit by protesting peacefully and posting online. If you really wanna get shit done you will go out there and start organizing shit for real. If you're too much of a coward to do that then stfu

race traitorism on the part of the man in question.
Except it does, we are talking about reality here. The biggest race-mixers are white men and their offspring always identify with the non-white ancestral component in most cases.

As far as spreading genes goes, this only works if this is done over successive generations as part of a systemic program

Something similar happened in Dominican Republic, the natives who were not killed due to diseases were gradually just bred out, what remains is a Latino ethnic group.

The thing about racism and anti-racism aside, what was even the point about OPs weird fantasy LARP about white men going around breeding other ethnic group's women? It is just so outlandish and retarded, especially from the perspective of those wanting to increase white peoples numbers.

TBH

What's the difference between you and foids if you too are indulging in a form of lookism?
I think you're missing the point here.
Lookism is clearly ingrained into our brains in terms of attraction.
But the lookism of men and women are essentially different, in that men have loyalty genes in their brains, whereas women don't.
It's natural to be attracted to people who look like you because we desire immortality.
Immortality is having a copy of yourself live on, and that's best accomplished by reproducing with someone with similar genes.
This is a masculine thing, more high-minded than foid's desire to improve by throwing away their genes.

And OP's talk of colonization is in fact somewhat against lookism.
If you consider in the olden days, a warrior with a family and children of his own race is doing nothing wrong by fucking an enemy tribe's woman and reproducing with her, since he does not have to look after the child and is simultaneously spreading his genes.
If that's the case, it's assumed that a man will be able to find other races attractive, just like he prefers, not requires, someone of his own race to reproduce with.
If he doesn't have to take care of the mongrel child, there's no cost to him and there is a benefit since he's spreading any part of his genes at all.
But a foid is saddled with a mongrel baby for life, and she would act properly if she didn't betray her race by repulsing the foreign colonizer, which in practice none of them do.

Going to a protest = not doing shit
You just said it did though.
Literally anyone can go to a protest, even disabled people, foids go to protests all the time, you think you're a warrior for waving a fucking flag like a retard dude. And I'll say it again, you're not accomplishing shit by protesting peacefully and posting online. If you really wanna get shit done you will go out there and start organizing shit for real. If you're too much of a coward to do that then stfu
confederate protests are not peaceful in any way shape or form and I can promise you that. Northern lgbtq protests I agree are peaceful, but any controversial stuff especially in the south is brutal. The closest thing to “disabled” is that there were a lot of old people, but usually they were the ones who carried the most guns.

you would see one of the boomers with a shitty rifle and you would’ve pissed your pants and left.

the lookism of men and women are essentially different, in that men have loyalty genes in their brains, whereas women don't
Being loyal to your race when you get nothing in return is nothing but cuckoldry

Except it does, we are talking about reality here. The biggest race-mixers are white men and their offspring always identify with the non-white ancestral component in most cases.

As far as spreading genes goes, this only works if this is done over successive generations as part of a systemic program

Something similar happened in Dominican Republic, the natives who were not killed due to diseases were gradually just bred out, what remains is a Latino ethnic group.

The thing about racism and anti-racism aside, what was even the point about OPs weird fantasy LARP about white men going around breeding other ethnic group's women? It is just so outlandish and retarded, especially from the perspective of those wanting to increase white peoples numbers.
The problem is the way society is structured in that case.
I don't think a constant racial war is ideal for the world in any case, since there wouldn't be this strife if races kept to their own and didn't participate in miscegenation at all.
But within the context of a "racial war" in which homogeny is the desired outcome, preventing ethnic men from reproducing while keeping the rate of same-race reproduction at a high level (of the desired end-state "target" race) a "world tribe" can be established.
This world tribe would be different from the one resulting from rampant racial intermixing because certain men of certain races would be disqualified from breeding. The world would become more white the way things are going, discounting the recessive gene aspect.

I am against this, by the way. We should establish a peace in this race war and have clearly distinguished and delineated tribes with their own cultures and advantages. The only way to do this is prevent the miscegenistic impulse in ethnic women, especially noodlewhores.
Being loyal to your race when you get nothing in return is nothing but cuckoldry
The loyalty to your own race is ingrained.
It requires propaganda and fetishization of other races to completely discount this effect in the first place.
There should be a high preference for your own race to continue your bloodline and your "self" in the purest way possible.
Failing to secure one of your own race, you can branch out.
The problem is that some ethnic males try to justify their worship of white foids in this way when white foids should NOT be the most beautiful to you instinctually.
There's a lot of truth in what OP says.

Last edited:
You just said it did though.
Apparently you're too retarded to understand analogies. I've exterminated entire colonies of ants and right now there's one that I haven't dealt with yet cuz I'm lazy. If your oppressors haven't dealt with you people yet is because it's not the time yet but believe me they will. You can keep sitting in front of your pc doing nothing useful for your cause and go to wave flags twice a year while your enemies are moving the strings to get rid of you very soon.
confederate protests are not peaceful in any way shape or form and I can promise you that. Northern lgbtq protests I agree are peaceful, but any controversial stuff especially in the south is brutal. The closest thing to “disabled” is that there were a lot of old people, but usually they were the ones who carried the most guns.

you would see one of the boomers with a shitty rifle and you would’ve pissed your pants and left.
Someone shoots one bullet and the protest is over. You're not waging war, it's just a protest dude, stop being so delusional ffs. And btw I've been present in shootings tho only as a spectator and I've never shit my pants bro, stop talking off your ass.

Apparently you're too retarded to understand analogies. I've exterminated entire colonies of ants and right now there's one that I haven't dealt with yet cuz I'm lazy. If your oppressors haven't dealt with you people yet is because it's not the time yet but believe me they will. You can keep sitting in front of your pc doing nothing useful for your cause and go to wave flags twice a year while your enemies are moving the strings to get rid of you very soon.
Well when that happens I'd assume it would bring enough people to give some resistance. I know all of this is happening, but there's nothing I can do. Suicidal ER isn't doing anything. That's just killing myself.
Someone shoots one bullet and the protest is over. You're not waging war, it's just a protest dude, stop being so delusional ffs. And btw I've been present in shootings tho only as a spectator and I've never shit my pants bro, stop talking off your ass.
It's not a war, and fights are sporradic but it depends on how controversial the protest is. You are just assuming though that I'm not doing anything which is the original point. I'm an activist (as soy a term as that is nowadays). I've done and am doing things for my ideology that I can and show up when I can even putting myself in harms way. That's more than most can say. You're assuming activism has to be the end stages of it instantly but there's so much planning before hand. The criteria needs to be met and the times need to be right and without that it's not possible to push a new revolutionary idea.

Yes people seek those who are similar. That does not mean they can not get along, but it does mean that they will prefer to be around those who are similar to them. Just a look on the world map with demographic ethnicity in the graphic will show that.

Well when that happens I'd assume it would bring enough people to give some resistance. I know all of this is happening, but there's nothing I can do. Suicidal ER isn't doing anything. That's just killing myself.
If suicidal ER is the only thing you can come up with you have tunnel vision my friend. I could give you a few ideas of what you could do but I don't wanna get banned so I'll just tell you to work out. You're obviously out of shape, you can't even do pushups as you mentioned in another thread. If you were actually preparing for war you'd be working out everyday.
It's not a war, and fights are sporradic but it depends on how controversial the protest is. You are just assuming though that I'm not doing anything which is the original point. I'm an activist (as soy a term as that is nowadays). I've done and am doing things for my ideology that I can and show up when I can even putting myself in harms way. That's more than most can say. You're assuming activism has to be the end stages of it instantly but there's so much planning before hand. The criteria needs to be met and the times need to be right and without that it's not possible to push a new revolutionary idea.
Again, you're being proud of waving flags and insulting incels on .co, that's not an accomplishment you dumbshit. And don't give me the activism bullshit, we both know you´re pretending to be fighting in a war and your ideology revolves around violence as the main means to the end. You're writing posts here saying how you're gonna fight the jews and "deport" ethnics and kill and torture dissidents but you're not doing shit to back it up, you're just bluffing. As for the "planning", we both know you're not planning shit, you have literally no idea what you're gonna do when the shit goes down. That's why I'm telling you to start organizing actual shit out there or stfu

Blablabla. Just fuck a prostitute, mein Gott!

Yeah that’s why you trap them in a basement

Traditionalism=trapping woman in basement and making children. Only “3rd wave feminism suxxxx dems are the real guys fighting equality” neocons think otherwise
JFL basement maxxxing.

If suicidal ER is the only thing you can come up with you have tunnel vision my friend. I could give you a few ideas of what you could do but I don't wanna get banned so I'll just tell you to work out. You're obviously out of shape, you can't even do pushups as you mentioned in another thread. If you were actually preparing for war you'd be working out everyday
You got me confused with the obese guy on here who’s also national socialist. I’m not obese I can do push-ups, pull-ups and sit-ups and I have a stand up desk. I do a regular although not hardcore routine. I’ve never been obese and the worst I’ve weighed is 20 pounds overweight.
Again, you're being proud of waving flags and insulting incels on .co, that's not an accomplishment you dumbshit.
I think going out there physically to protest is something to be proud of. Not many will do it as you’ve seen here with keyboard activism.
And don't give me the activism bullshit, we both know you´re pretending to be fighting in a war and your ideology revolves around violence as the main means to the end.
Yes, but not now. You can’t just start a movement and go violent instantly or else you lose.
You're writing posts here saying how you're gonna fight the jews and "deport" ethnics and kill and torture dissidents but you're not doing shit to back it up, you're just bluffing.
if I was in charge I would. Although a natsoc revolution would be more akin to a loose coalition of far right ideologies than anything else.

As for the "planning", we both know you're not planning shit, you have literally no idea what you're gonna do when the shit goes down. That's why I'm telling you to start organizing actual shit out there or stfu
I have an apocalypse plan and loose contacts but I’m not the head of a natsoc movement or anything.

I have a stand up desk
:feelsseriously:
You got me confused with the obese guy on here who’s also national socialist. I’m not obese I can do push-ups, pull-ups and sit-ups and I have a stand up desk. I do a regular although not hardcore routine. I’ve never been obese and the worst I’ve weighed is 20 pounds overweight.
You said it yourself in another thread, you can't do pushups. You said you started doing half pushups before going to bed (which means you didn't even sweat) and you stopped after you got depressed over some faggot white nationalist dying in your country. Not being obese doesn't equal being fit.
I think going out there physically to protest is something to be proud of. Not many will do it as you’ve seen here with keyboard activism.
cope
Yes, but not now. You can’t just start a movement and go violent instantly or else you lose.
You'll keep procrastinating until you die or we live in a cyberpunk dystopia. I've already been over this in the other thread man.
if I was in charge I would. Although a natsoc revolution would be more akin to a loose coalition of far right ideologies than anything else.
That's a big IF...
I have an apocalypse plan and loose contacts but I’m not the head of a natsoc movement or anything.
Sure homie.

:feelsseriously:

You said it yourself in another thread, you can't do pushups. You said you started doing half pushups before going to bed (which means you didn't even sweat) and you stopped after you got depressed over some faggot white nationalist dying in your country. Not being obese doesn't equal being fit.
No. I didn’t.

Is OP disabled? Sorry I didn’t read ngl

anyway I wish I could stick to a routine. I tried all the time but it never worked out . I used to do push-ups before bed and when I woke up when I listened to Harold covington and got hyped about the inevitable racial conflict then when he died I got depressed and stopped.

a workout or physical exercise routine would probs be good for me too, because I’m always exhausted. Even when I consoom enough caffeine to kill a small elephant
This is what I said. Not once did I say I couldn’t do a push up, I just said I stopped my routine of doing it. Also no mention of half pushups at all idk where you got that from. I’m telling you you got me confused with the other guy on here who’s white nationalist and obese because that’s stuff he said.
How is it a cope?
You'll keep procrastinating until you die or we live in a cyberpunk dystopia. I've already been over this in the other thread man.
If nobody will wake up it will be that way, but to get to that point there would have to be cataclysmic events and there will be an opportunity there.
That's a big IF...
I’m sorry I can’t walk into Washington and crown myself god king of America
Sure homie.
I mean I can and am planning to ruralmaxx very soon. The problem being that the town itself is split between whites and blacks and it’s only 2k people.

No. I didn’t.
This is what I said. Not once did I say I couldn’t do a push up, I just said I stopped my routine of doing it. Also no mention of half pushups at all idk where you got that from. I’m telling you you got me confused with the other guy on here who’s white nationalist and obese because that’s stuff he said.
Why are you being a stickler dude? you said you can't stick to a routine and you stopped working out cuz you got depressed, that's what I meant, you're not physically fit at all. How can you even tell me you have a stand up desk implying that's workout? serioursly, I would beat your ass with a hand tied on my back, I'm way more fit for a war than you and I don't even give a fuck about that shit.
How is it a cope?
Feeling proud of going to protests? I already explained this, scroll up, and read.
If nobody will wake up it will be that way, but to get to that point there would have to be cataclysmic events and there will be an opportunity there.
And until that cataclysm (that might or might not happen) you'll just sit your ass in front of your pc and insult incels (aside from waving flags out there like a retard)
I’m sorry I can’t walk into Washington and crown myself god king of America
But you could start by organizing actual shit out there (you see how we always return to my main argument?)
I mean I can and am planning to ruralmaxx very soon. The problem being that the town itself is split between whites and blacks and it’s only 2k people.
Seriously dude, so far I've seen only bluffing and lame excuses from you. Stop coping and accept the truth.

Why are you being a stickler dude? you said you can't stick to a routine and you stopped working out cuz you got depressed, that's what I meant, you're not physically fit at all. How can you even tell me you have a stand up desk implying that's workout? serioursly, I would beat your ass with a hand tied on my back, I'm way more fit for a war than you and I don't even give a fuck about that shit.
I’m about as fit as a person who doesn’t take it seriously can be. I do now have a routine though and created it shortly after that thread was made. Physically fit is subjective for the most part though. I can run, I’m not obese, and I can lift up a rifle and fire it (although I’m very rusty because I haven’t shot a firearm besides my revolver in a year). That’s fit to me.

Feeling proud of going to protests? I already explained this, scroll up, and read.
I’m proud of going out there and facing off with the soy horde, yes.
And until that cataclysm (that might or might not happen) you'll just sit your ass in front of your pc and insult incels (aside from waving flags out there like a retard)
I’ll continue helping the cause how I can, wether that be protests or flyers or anything else, but yes I will be posting here.
But you could start by organizing actual shit out there (you see how we always return to my main argument?)
i don’t see the problem in just waiting for someone more charismatic to do it. I’m not Hitler, I’d be more goering or himmler.
Seriously dude, so far I've seen only bluffing and lame excuses from you. Stop coping and accept the truth.
Things are not done in a day. I trust that there will be an event that will do something to grow the far right.

Physically fit is subjective for the most part though
I'm pretty sure you're objectively weak

I can run, I’m not obese, and I can lift up a rifle and fire it (although I’m very rusty because I haven’t shot a firearm besides my revolver in a year). That’s fit to me.
The soldiers that you would be fighting against are the ones that are actually fit you massive retard
I’m proud of going out there and facing off with the soy horde, yes.
cope
I’ll continue helping the cause how I can, wether that be protests or flyers or anything else, but yes I will be posting here.
You're not helping any cause, you're just stroking your little wounded ego dumbass. Do you actually cope this hard? you can tell me the real reason why you do all this shit on dms if you want, I will respect you more if you're honest. I promise I won't screenshot.
I’d be more goering or himmler.
you gotta be fucking with me at this point :feelskek:
Things are not done in a day. I trust that there will be an event that will do something to grow the far right.
Unfounded optimism aka bluepill

I'm pretty sure you're objectively weak

The soldiers that you would be fighting against are the ones that are actually fit you massive retard
Arent a lot of us troops fat? It’s not like they do anything anyway. They just sit around and steal government money for retard shit. Regardless though what I say stands. If you can run, aren’t obese and can pick up a rifle and fire it you’re fit for service
If I’m going out in a controversial protest putting myself in danger that is something to be proud of.
You're not helping any cause, you're just stroking your little wounded ego dumbass. Do you actually cope this hard? you can tell me the real reason why you do all this shit on dms if you want, I will respect you more if you're honest. I promise I won't screenshot.
I’m working for the cause, so it is doing something and it is helping it. I’m sorry you’ve never participated in political activism before and as a result have no idea what you’re talking about.
you gotta be fucking with me at this point :feelskek:
I’m not the guy to create a natsoc group in my area. I don’t have the social skill or contacts for it. If I was in the rural place I mentioned earlier maybe. Here, no way. That doesn’t stop me from helping the small groups that are here though, wether that be the conservatives/republicans in high school or the SOCV and etc. now. I’m sorry that unlike you I’m realistic about my place in the hierarchy.

Unfounded optimism aka bluepill
It’s not unfounded. It’s an un natural system so it’s collapse, or a cataclysmic event is inevitable.

Arent a lot of us troops fat? It’s not like they do anything anyway. They just sit around and steal government money for retard shit. Regardless though what I say stands. If you can run, aren’t obese and can pick up a rifle and fire it you’re fit for service
Def the mindset of a warrior JFL
If I’m going out in a controversial protest putting myself in danger that is something to be proud of.
No, you're wasting your time and putting yourself in some danger for delusional reasons, that's retarded and you should be ashamed of your stupidity.
I’m working for the cause, so it is doing something and it is helping it. I’m sorry you’ve never participated in political activism before and as a result have no idea what you’re talking about.
Fallacy right there. I don't have to participate in a church to conclude it's a retarded activity just like your activism. Your "efforts" will never be fruitful unless you take action along with the rest of your "comrades" and even if that happens, the chances of winning for your people are very slim.
I’m not the guy to create a natsoc group in my area. I don’t have the social skill or contacts for it. If I was in the rural place I mentioned earlier maybe. Here, no way. That doesn’t stop me from helping the small groups that are here though, wether that be the conservatives/republicans in high school or the SOCV and etc. now. I’m sorry that unlike you I’m realistic about my place in the hierarchy.
If you were realistic about your place in the hierarchy you wouldn't be a stormfrontcel massive coper, you would be looking out only for yourself and the people close to you, and you wouldn't give one fuck about politics cuz your a fucking incel
It’s not unfounded. It’s an un natural system so it’s collapse, or a cataclysmic event is inevitable.
Every large society is an unnatural system, and every large society collapses sooner or later, no shit!

Whats utterly ridiculous is that you believe this fact has to be a decisive factor in your strategy to win a war. You're literally relying on a completely random event that's out of your control and could happen in 200 years for all we know

Def the mindset of a warrior JFL
It’s just being realistic. If you’re not hindered by physical problems and you can handle a rifle you are fit to service.
No, you're wasting your time and putting yourself in some danger for delusional reasons, that's retarded and you should be ashamed of your stupidity.
It’s not delusional in any way. How’s it delusional? “Durrrr there’s no point you’re gonna lose” oh well, atleast I tried, unlike you who will just let the Jews take your shit
Fallacy right there. I don't have to participate in a church to conclude it's a retarded activity just like your activism. Your "efforts" will never be fruitful unless you take action along with the rest of your "comrades" and even if that happens, the chances of winning for your people are very slim.
Well the time to take the actions you describe aren’t happening yet. Patience is key and things are not done sporadically and in a day.
If you were realistic about your place in the hierarchy you wouldn't be a stormfrontcel massive coper, you would be looking out only for yourself and the people close to you, and you wouldn't give one fuck about politics cuz your a fucking incel
This is looking out for me. If minorities left and Jews died my world would be infinitely better. But it would also be better for my race, my family and homeland. Politics IS looking out for yourself you fucking idiot.
Every large society is an unnatural system, and every large society collapses sooner or later, no shit!
But this society is more than that. It’s completely ludicrous. You can’t just import 500000 niggers and expect nobody to do anything
Whats utterly ridiculous is that you believe this fact has to be a decisive factor in your strategy to win a war. You're literally relying on a completely random event that's out of your control and could happen in 200 years for all we know
Well obviously. Obviously a cataclysmic event that makes people want to join the far right or revolutionary movements needs to happen. No movement that’s not the status quo can even field a brigade at this point in time, I don’t know what you want me to do.

It’s just being realistic. If you’re not hindered by physical problems and you can handle a rifle you are fit to service.

It’s not delusional in any way. How’s it delusional? “Durrrr there’s no point you’re gonna lose” oh well, atleast I tried, unlike you who will just let the Jews take your shit

Well the time to take the actions you describe aren’t happening yet. Patience is key and things are not done sporadically and in a day.

This is looking out for me. If minorities left and Jews died my world would be infinitely better. But it would also be better for my race, my family and homeland. Politics IS looking out for yourself you fucking idiot.

But this society is more than that. It’s completely ludicrous. You can’t just import 500000 niggers and expect nobody to do anything

Well obviously. Obviously a cataclysmic event that makes people want to join the far right or revolutionary movements needs to happen. No movement that’s not the status quo can even field a brigade at this point in time, I don’t know what you want me to do.
lmao at that guy you're arguing with whining about muh "nazi stormcopers" when entire institutions prop up blacks, corporations promoting BLM, academics cancelling careers, etc.

His entire argument is based on globohomo leftist establishment

Agreed with you, OP. Niggers and other races are subhuman and when the shit hits the fan they will stick to their own tribes no matter what. There's no such thing as "racial unity" or whatever the commies call it. You're an absolute cuck if you're white and not racist, even if its on the low. You don't have to be a proud flag carrying nazi either.

You dumbshit!
Nigga you ain't acomplishing shit, how fucking delusional can you be? If your efforts are futile then stop making an effort and focus on other shit. Why don't you dedicate your life to crime in gta? that's a more realistic goal and you could get some real benefits out of that shit. If you have the balls to fight as an insurgent in a war you should have the balls to be a criminal.
aka not doing shit
I'm sure nathan larson would agree amirite? he's rotting in assrape prison rn you fucking idiot
Keep waiting then, I'm sure everyone in hitler's cabinet would be proud of your innaction, they would give you a medal for being so brave and strategic.

I'm sure nathan larson would agree amirite? he's rotting in assrape prison rn you fucking idiot
yeah shut the fuck up ooga booga nigger, you don't know fucking shit. Every single one of your posts screams "i'm a tough guy, ooga booga bixnood fuck whitey"

Nathan's being held on bond and his trial is on January
Every single of your arguments boils down to you keep kissing the ass of the establishment that spreads globohomo and degeneracy, the same establishment that takes your rights away and implements a mass surveillance state where if you say naughty words, you get fired from your job and pop culture being used as a tool of MKultra mindcontrol.

The same establishment that allows blacks with a 3.0 GPA to go to Harvard because of diversity quotas.

Sit your fucking ass down nigger, @BummerDrummer already humbled you when he BTFO'd you.

He’s able to run, and can use a rifle. Yes he’s fit to serve.
Nigga you ain't acomplishing shit, how fucking delusional can you be? If your efforts are futile then stop making an effort and focus on other shit. Why don't you dedicate your life to crime in gta? that's a more realistic goal and you could get some real benefits out of that shit. If you have the balls to fight as an insurgent in a war you should have the balls to be a criminal.
Just be a criminal for no reason theory. You’re basically wanting me to do the same thing with going ER. My efforts aren’t futile anyway, and it’s proven each and every day. If it gets ethnics and the Jews mad enough to pool up counter protestors it’s not futile

aka not doing shit
I’m doing what I can do now and I’m doing it well. I’m sorry you’re so feeble minded you think political activism is either becoming an insurgent or nothing.
Yeah because he fought for what he believed in. That’s exactly why I’m not gonna do what you ask me to do but 10x worse.
Keep waiting then, I'm sure everyone in hitler's cabinet would be proud of your innaction, they would give you a medal for being so brave and strategic.
Everyone in hitlers cabinet would have told me not to be a fucking retarded idiot and go ER like you’re very obviously hinting at, but rather bide my time, spread the ideology, go to any outlet of the ideology possible and partake in it, and do what I can. All of which I’m doing.

Just be a criminal for no reason theory. You’re basically wanting me to do the same thing with going ER. My efforts aren’t futile anyway, and it’s proven each and every day. If it gets ethnics and the Jews mad enough to pool up counter protestors it’s not futile

I’m doing what I can do now and I’m doing it well. I’m sorry you’re so feeble minded you think political activism is either becoming an insurgent or nothing.

Yeah because he fought for what he believed in. That’s exactly why I’m not gonna do what you ask me to do but 10x worse.

Everyone in hitlers cabinet would have told me not to be a fucking retarded idiot and go ER like you’re very obviously hinting at, but rather bide my time, spread the ideology, go to any outlet of the ideology possible and partake in it, and do what I can. All of which I’m doing.

Don't argue with this fucking subhuman nigger, he's misisng his prefrontal cortex and all his arguments are "hahahaha you can't do x y z, therefore your entire ideology is a COPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Don't argue with this fucking subhuman nigger, he's misisng his prefrontal cortex and all his arguments are "hahahaha you can't do x y z, therefore your entire ideology is a COPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yeah it’s no use tbh. If you’re a niche ideology and don’t want to instantly become a lone wolf insurgent who is going to die you’re not really part of the ideology

cope cringe cuck seethe kike shill soy o/

yeah shut the fuck up ooga booga nigger, you don't know fucking shit. Every single one of your posts screams "i'm a tough guy, ooga booga bixnood fuck whitey"

Nathan's being held on bond and his trial is on January
$200,000 and a risk of being imprisoned and you think politics is "looking out for yourself"? correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he already imprisoned before?

That's what happens when you try to fight your oppressors with rhetoric you dumbshit

Every single of your arguments boils down to you keep kissing the ass of the establishment that spreads globohomo and degeneracy, the same establishment that takes your rights away and implements a mass surveillance state where if you say naughty words, you get fired from your job and pop culture being used as a tool of MKultra mindcontrol.

The same establishment that allows blacks with a 3.0 GPA to go to Harvard because of diversity quotas.

Sit your fucking ass down nigger, @BummerDrummer already humbled you when he BTFO'd you.
I never kissed the ass of the establishment. Either quote one post where I do that and explain it or stfu
They're all fit to serve. You wouldn't be able to pass their training yet you claim to be as fit as them jfl
Money, status, and pussy is a good reason. If you think a life as a criminal is not worth it cuz it's too risky then just lol at you for believing you can fight in a war against your own country.

Your efforts are futile cuz you're still an incel and your life sucks. Tell me how your life has improved since you started to support this stupid cause.
Political activism doesn't get you anywhere if you're trying to create a nazi ethnostate ffs how retarded are you?
He was caught cuz he was an idiot. And his political career wasn't going anywhere, you can't fight the system by getting involved in politics, you're literally trying to use the system to fight the system you retard

They declared war on half the planet, they basically went ER on a global scale :lul:

Last edited:
as if white genes arent the most recessive jfl this only applies to certain ethnic groups
Kek this. Snow niggers have recessive as fuck genes. If they race mix, they end their race. Look at these white men who breed with asian women. You get 100% asian-looking kids