Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ragefuel: Coworker is a Whore!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I had to work with this new girl from another department. She actually seemed to be putting decent effort in for a foid and appeared reasonably competent by foid standards. I appreciated the help. I began to form a favorable opinion of this foid, in as much as one can form such an opinion over the span of a morning. Then, it happened; she started talking to another labor foid (friend of a friend of a relative or something) and nonchalantly admitted to bearing a child out of wedlock!!!! The west is doomed! I want to call in a nuke on myself!

It reminds me of that episode of Leave it to the Beaver.

At least she's working to raise her grub and not leeching a cuck, but she's a foid an probably she's doing it to get chad's cock.

At least she's working to raise her grub and not leeching a cuck, but she's a foid an probably she's doing it to get chad's cock.
She probably seeking a betabuck for her little gremlin.

Cyanide her water bottle

Fuck this gay earth :blackpill:

Mark it as ragefuel

I dont get it. Is it somehow better if they are married? The woman is a woman (awful and annoying) and the father may or may not be there regardless of marriage. Marriage doesnt change anything, the woman doesn't become better just by putting on a ring and having a wedding

Chad is watching the baby.

They act like premarital sex is nothing. They speak about it in the same tone as someone recounting their food order or shopping for a sink.

Last edited:
not surprised

all foids are whores

I have never seen a western foid who's not a whore.

Being whore is not a just a normal thing already, it's encouraged and whores are socially respected, even people shame women if they fail to become a whore by 14.

People even invented an oxymoronic term like "slut-shaming", which basically does not make any sense, lmfao.

I don't understand this post at all.

I remember one of my first times trying to apply somewhere, I got rejected from a fast food place because I "wouldn't be a good fit".

Later found out the manager was permanently kicked to the curb and never allowed to work in any of the franchise stores again despite being there for 20 years cause he hired some whore just to fuck her later. Was IMMENSELY satisfying to hear him eat shit to such a hard degree.
I have never seen a western foid who's not a whore.

Being whore is not a just a normal thing already, it's encouraged and whores are socially respected, even people shame women if they fail to become a whore by 14.

People even invented an oxymoronic term like "slut-shaming", which basically does not make any sense, lmfao.

I don't understand this post at all.
Been going on longer than that.

One of my mom's slut golddigging old whore friends was trying to shame my sister for not whoring around as much as she did.

Having kids out of wedlock is not shameful in mainstream normie culture and it's been that way for decades.

The only people who really object to it anymore are religious conservatives, and they don't have any clout in mainstream discussions.

I read that attitudes were similar in the Weimar republic. Maybe this is just a symptom of empire/economic decline.

She is 100% collecting child support.

She probably seeking a betabuck for her little gremlin.
Yeh, probably. Foids have no problem in cheating and betas have no problem in getting cucked

I had to work with this new girl from another department. She actually seemed to be putting decent effort in for a foid and appeared reasonably competent by foid standards. I appreciated the help. I began to form a favorable opinion of this foid, in as much as one can form such an opinion over the span of a morning. Then, it happened; she started talking to another labor foid (friend of a friend of a relative or something) and nonchalantly admitted to bearing a child out of wedlock!!!! The west is doomed! I want to call in a nuke on myself!
I had similar happen to me I think I even mentioned here before. Long time ago was working security with an old lady. One day old lady came in with her granddaughter about my age, she was new hire and would be working with us. I actually talked quite a bit with her and she even offered me tea :chad: . She was cute, really short and dark short hair. We talked about school and such then she mentioned that she has a child. She was instantly dead to me. Yuck!

Whores will always be whores