Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [RageFuel] [SuicideFuel] ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTN. Unicels: It will soon begin. ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
[RageFuel] [RageFuel][SuicideFuel] ATTENTION:Unicels It Has Begun!!!!
Watch
Sadist

Sadist
Overlord
-

JoinedFeb 6, 2018Messages6,491
Apr 8, 2018
It is that time of year....the weather has finally started to warm up......the days are getting longer........summer is growing nearer.........

Get ready to see all the Stacys in their summer clothes, wearing short booty shorts/cut off jean shorts and crop tops to show off their off limits body. Get ready to see Chads wearing their favorite cut off shirts and shorts to show off their perfectly ripped bodies. Get ready to see them in the day time as they run around playing frisbee or some other shit uni game having the time of their lives. And get ready to overhear about all their crazy party stories since parties get wilder when the weather is warm, unlike the winter.

Gone are the days everyone was covered up and the temptation was hidden, now everything will be put on display.
Get ready to see this:

78232ca3dd22fee742a026ad2e28b0ad.jpg

f98ad4a06bf3032eb1fecaf4878a8f87.jpg

Went out to get food today and noticed it was hot today and all around me were girls dressed just like that with their perfect Chad body guards with them. So much ropefuel as I walked around by myself as I could hear their happy laughter and chatters over my earphones. God how I hate summer time.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018

This thread just proves ritalincel is a bot,not real person

I fucking hate summer so much.

It's time to be hERo

That's why I will skip many uni days in the upcoming summer semester fuck these lucky chads, I can't even wear t shirts due to my frame and stick arms

That's why I will skip many uni days in the upcoming summer semester fuck these lucky chads, I can't even wear t shirts due to my frame and stick arms
Wear a coat outside all summer crew.

I'm investing in air conditioning to LDAR in coolness

Winter is the best. No doubt about it.

Wear a coat outside all summer crew.

I'm investing in air conditioning to LDAR in coolness
Just wear a coat in summer bro it will hide your flaws bro, women love that bro ~ ripped Chad 2k19

Living through summer as an incel should be enough to convince any man that there is no God.

Last edited:
It’s winter...

Not in the UK.
We're getting highs of 20°C in the end of Feburary when this time last year it was snowing.
Foids are walking around in their miniskirts and shit.

Not in the UK.
We're getting highs of 20°C in the end of Feburary when this time last year it was snowing.
Foids are walking around in their miniskirts and shit.
If you live in UK its over regardless, doesnt count

I live in the southern hemisphere.

I dont care how i look tbh.

ah the trash time of the year is indeed to come , experience the retardedness of the hive and some suifuel first hand

Just fucking lol at going to uni as an incel

Just fucking nuke Toronto already

after civil war you have your ww3 , i want it tbh seeing how those retards braught it to themselfs and then die before my very eyes , the nuke is just the tip of the iceberg

Summer comes late here, I won't see that stuff until I'm already out.

Universities need to be purged of slut trash.

Californiacels have to deal with that shit year-round

Just dont leave the house

I hope its so hot that they get cancer of it

what do you mean with already out?
Like I get out of school late April. The temperature here is still in the 40s and 50s until I'd say the second week of May. Maybe some 60s and 70s in there every once in a while but that's it.

legit suicide fuel just reading this

This is very unpleasant.

after civil war you have your ww3 , i want it tbh seeing how those retards braught it to themselfs and then die before my very eyes , the nuke is just the tip of the iceberg
Lots of Canadian men feel the same way. They wouldn't be stupid to telegraph their feelings like Steve Katsikaris.
Fucking whores deserve the worst punishment
  • Richard Mackay

Here is an interesting question to those that say breasts are breasts and there is no difference.
I have been to many beaches and pools around the world were topless is permitted but I noticed in nearly every case there are signs and laws the forbid taking photos of the topless women, not the men ONLY the women!
Now if both male and female breasts are equal then why the NO photos regarding females on these beaches?
I highly doubt it was a man that promoted such rules or laws!
This has become today's problem, the demand for equality (which I am very much for) is now always followed by a BUT.
It is "we want equal treatment but we want special protection also"
Over 40 years ago when I got involved in the equal rights for women and the LGBT community it was simple They wanted to be treated "Equally" period.
Not so today, today's generation want equality but also want special exceptions and special protections at the same time!« less

Last edited:
fuccck i forgot about this fuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk