Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RageFuel] Telling blackcels to thugmaxx is back-handed, dangerous, useless, advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
This is complete fucking bullshit. Most non-black men hate thugs or thug wannabes and have zero respect for them. They see thugs as subhuman niggers that act like degenerates (and I do too).

As I've said before, ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS OR ENGURAGES THUGMAXXING CAN EAT FUCKING SHIT. These faggots are worth less than the shit on my toilet paper.

Whatever, man. A fake gold chain and a Tyrone haircut could potentially help you way more than spamming your sub8 theory here.

Whatever, man. A fake gold chain and a Tyrone haircut could potentially help you more than spamming your sub8 theory here.
EAT
SHIT,
FAGGOT

Last edited:
Didn't click and you sound a bit too nervous.
You sound like you deserve to eat shit. Get the fuck out with your bluepill cum-stain advice that I never asked for.

When you tell blacks to thugmaxx, you are basically saying that you want him dead, in prison, or in some ghetto shit hole. You know damn well what "being a Thug" implies and the consequences of being a Thug. Get this shit out of my face.

Being a thug means living in some nigger infested hood/ghetto which are always in poverty or low class.

Name me ONE decent living ghetto. You can't.

These places have high crime rates, high violence, gangs, high drugs, diseases, ratchet schools and more. Why the fuck would I go there? I'm doing just fine living in my upper-middle class suburban neighborhood. You can eat shit off the pavement if you ever think I'll ever go to some shit hole ghetto.

Unless joking/memeing/etc, telling someone to seriously thugmaxx should warrant an immediate 100% permaban and be mocked site wide. There is no excuse for encouraging degenerate thug behavior.

Even if thugmaxxing wasn't dangerous or whatever, IT STILL DOESN'T DO SHIT FOR SMV.

For my fellow blackcels reading this: If any retard on here tells you to thugmaxx, tell them to eat fucking shit.

EDIT: To the low IQ cucks telling me to "just act the part bro!" just fuck off already. Doing this shit would still have cops on my ass 24/7 and make everyone irl treat me worse. I know you want me to destroy my life and you're shit at hiding it. You people are such a fucking joke (the thugmaxx encouragers)

If any sort of personality maxxing work, Indian males would be god like slayers.

Instead all women think they small like literal shit.

If any sort of personality maxxing work, Indian males would be god like slayers.

Instead all women think they small like literal shit.
100% truth.

All of the thugmaxx supporters on here are brain dead retards who should eat the pavement.

100% truth.

All of the thugmaxx supporters on here are brain dead retards who should eat the pavement.

I think indian males are genetically low inhib. They can't help not to be inhib.

You know it's beyond over when someone suggests personality bullshit. Women persue guys they find attractive regardless of a man's personality, lmao

I think indian males are genetically low inhib. They can't help not to be inhib.

You know it's beyond over when someone suggests personality bullshit. Women persue guys they find attractive regardless of a man's personality, lmao
Funny how all the thugmaxx suck offs disappeared now JFL. They don't like hearing the truth :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Thugmaxxing only works if you are NT. Social skills are necessary to do well in a gang environment
to be honest, any sort of -maxxing only works if you're NT
if you're not NT in 2020 just fucking LDAR, it's over.

to be honest, any sort of -maxxing only works if you're NT
if you're not NT in 2020 just fucking LDAR, it's over.
It never began I've had diagnosed autism all my life :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Thugmaxxing is legit tbh. I've seen many women from my old school hanging out with normie tier dudes who had that criminal idgaf vibe.
Thugmaxxing is legit, just because some blackcel is too high inhib to do it doesn't mean it is not a legit method of ascension.
I wanna sling crack rocks, get money & fuck bitches. Why would a foid not get wet over that?

@pp183 Stop thugmaxxing you Tyrone.

Because you don't have Chad looks.
I saw blacks that I mogged getting action, the difference is they were in the bando & I tried to grademaxxx :feelsbadman:

I saw blacks that I mogged getting action, the difference is they were in the bando & I tried to grademaxxx :feelsbadman:
They are probably just outliers who got lucky

No one here is ascending.Those who ascended were fakecels,larpers from the beggining.Remember your life was over as soon as you pressed the registation button.If you have to do any of the "maxxing" thing to get what other people get doing literally nothing IT'S TOTALLY OVER.

No one here is ascending.Those who ascended were fakecels,larpers from the beggining.Remember your life was over as soon as you pressed the registation button.If you have to do any of the "maxxing" thing to get what other people get doing literally nothing IT'S TOTALLY OVER.
Infinite IQ

Well it's more about thug larping. They way some normies are NT maxxed, into rap and tattooed, etc.

Thugmaxxing is just another black-coated bluepill

Thugmaxxing/DarkTriadMaxxing is a doubleedged sword. On one side most foids 60% to 100% want to be beaten, abused, humiliated by men .on the other side its a high risk path to rotting and getting raped in prison.

Agreed. Its lunacy

Thugmaxxing is just another black-coated bluepill
Exactly.
When will cucks like
@JohnDcel @suislayer @Total Imbecile
Get this shit in their heads?????

Exactly.
When will cucks like
@JohnDcel @suislayer @Total Imbecile
Get this shit in their heads?????

They can't be serious. Please tell me they're trolling and don't actually believe this thugmaxxing cope.

They can't be serious. Please tell me they're trolling and don't actually believe this thugmaxxing cope.
I think theyre joking except @JohnDcel. He's simply just a delusional bluepill retard who has ZERO logical arguments. Talking to him is like talking to a foid because he only thinks on feelings. He also never responded after I called him out. JFL what a cuck.

Whatever, man. A fake gold chain and a Tyrone haircut could potentially help you way more than spamming your sub8 theory here.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: negative IQ

Thugmaxxing only works if you're a tall blackcel, at least 6'0".

Thugmaxxing only works if you're a tall blackcel, at least 6'0".
Youre kinda right, but include Tall and ***NT.

Anyone who tells manlet diagnosed autistic blacks to thugmaxx has less IQ than a peanut.

I think theyre joking except @JohnDcel. He's simply just a delusional bluepill retard who has ZERO logical arguments. Talking to him is like talking to a foid because he only thinks on feelings. He also never responded after I called him out. JFL what a cuck.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: negative IQ

Didn't read. Keep tagging me, you black cuck. :feelskek:

Because thug maxing will get them laid if they meet the minimum looks requirements.

I’ve tried to thugmaxx multiple times and people always seem to laugh at me and not seem a slighty bit intimidated

Jfl at blackcels thinking they are scary

Thugmaxxing only works if you are NT. Social skills are necessary to do well in a gang environment

You have to be NT anyway with women. Autism is a death sentence.

Didn't read. Keep tagging me, you black cuck. :feelskek:
Okay, CuckTears member. JFL at thinking "just get a certain hair cut bro and get chains bro" is good advice.

Just fucking lol at saying this shit and still claiming to be blackpilled. You are NOTHING but a bluepill cuck who is wrong about everything. No point in denying it.
Because thug maxing will get them laid if they meet the minimum looks requirements.
I agree. You need to be minimum 6/10 face AND minimum 183cm height to have any chance at thugmaxxing (which is still retarded anyway).

I’ve tried to thugmaxx multiple times and people always seem to laugh at me and not seem a slighty bit intimidated

Jfl at blackcels thinking they are scary
@Total Imbecile @suislayer @JohnDcel and other thugmaxx promoters are all on suicide watch now. They can't stand to see the facts!
You have to be NT anyway with women. Autism is a death sentence.
Very true.

I agree. You need to be minimum 6/10 face AND minimum 183cm height to have any chance at thugmaxxing (which is still retarded anyway).

Even then thug maxing basically means either earn a shit load of money selling drugs or through organised crime, or become a prize fighter or something.

Thugs usually make good money in this life so on average are more attractive. Women love criminals but the money they make is a big part of the allure.

Okay, CuckTears member. JFL at thinking "just get a certain hair cut bro and get chains bro" is good advice.

Just fucking lol at saying this shit and still claiming to be blackpilled. You are NOTHING but a bluepill cuck who is wrong about everything. No point in denying it.

@Total Imbecile @suislayer @JohnDcel and other thugmaxx promoters are all on suicide watch now. They can't stand to see the facts!

Very true.

Keep going, pal. Blacks are ethnic and sub8 is law, who am I to dispute your beliefs? I just gave you a suggestion to try to save what can be saved since you're still in high school and you started to insult me when you could have explained your points like a civilized person. No point in talking with you.

Keep going, pal. Blacks are ethnic and sub8 is law, who am I to dispute your beliefs? I just gave you a suggestion to try to save what can be saved since you're still in high school and you started to insult me when you could have explained your points like a civilized person. No point in talking with you.
There is no saving manlet autistic men. I turn 18 in march and graduate highschool (GRADUATING A KHHV) in June.

Your 'Hair cut and gold chain' advice is extremely useless and bluepilled. This is simply FACT and anything else is cope. This is the conclusion that comes when I put away my insults or name calling. From a factual and logical blackpilled stand point, NOTHING can save autistic manlet men unless he has a Chad face (I don't).

There is no saving manlet autistic men. I turn 18 in march and graduate highschool (GRADUATING A KHHV) in June.

Your 'Hair cut and gold chain' advice is extremely useless and bluepilled. This is simply FACT and anything else is cope. This is the conclusion that comes when I put away my insults or name calling. From a factual and logical blackpilled stand point, NOTHING can save autistic manlet men unless he has a Chad face (I don't).

I gave you that advice because I recall someone rating you 5 (was Dregster?) and KingOfRome said that you have a solid mandible. That's that. I don't how much autistic you look/behave IRL and how much you can do to hide/limitate it, only you know.

I gave you that advice because I recall someone rating you 5 (was Dregster?) and KingOfRome said that you have a solid mandible. That's that. I don't how much autistic you look/behave IRL and how much you can do to hide/limitate it, only you know.
Most of the people on the forum (80-85%) rated me 3.5 - 4.5/10. Getting anything above a 4.5 was extremely rare. Keep in mind, these are nearly 100 total ratings at this point.

This is how I know I'm a sub5 subhuman. Its over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

All I know is that its over

Most of the people on the forum (80-85%) rated me 3.5 - 4.5/10. Getting anything above a 4.5 was extremely rare. Keep in mind, these are nearly 100 total ratings at this point.

This is how I know I'm a sub5 subhuman. Its over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I see. In that case, yes, my advice is pointless.
I hope you're willing to forgive me :)

I see. In that case, yes, my advice is pointless.
I hope you're willing to forgive me :)
Yeah I guess I can say sorry as well. I might have went a bit too far with my insults. It's just that I am really against thugmaxxing because it is useless for ascending and it is dangerous for most blacks.

over for gang member cels

yeah its useless

Just get shot theory

50 cent was a proponent of this theory. KEK

I don't believe he got shot nine times. That's probably bullshit to up his street cred. Is that even confirmed?