Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RageFuel] Telling blackcels to thugmaxx is back-handed, dangerous, useless, advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
When you tell blacks to thugmaxx, you are basically saying that you want him dead, in prison, or in some ghetto shit hole. You know damn well what "being a Thug" implies and the consequences of being a Thug. Get this shit out of my face.

Being a thug means living in some nigger infested hood/ghetto which are always in poverty or low class.

Name me ONE decent living ghetto. You can't.

These places have high crime rates, high violence, gangs, high drugs, diseases, ratchet schools and more. Why the fuck would I go there? I'm doing just fine living in my upper-middle class suburban neighborhood. You can eat shit off the pavement if you ever think I'll ever go to some shit hole ghetto.

Unless joking/memeing/etc, telling someone to seriously thugmaxx should warrant an immediate 100% permaban and be mocked site wide. There is no excuse for encouraging degenerate thug behavior.

Even if thugmaxxing wasn't dangerous or whatever, IT STILL DOESN'T DO SHIT FOR SMV.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: thugmaxxing is complete fucking bullshit. Every time someone tells me this shit, I want to rip my eyes out.

"
Thugmaxxing
This one is so stupid and enrages me so much that its not even funny. Just because I buy some stupid baggy clothes or some stupid fake gold chains DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE ME A SLAYER. I will never understand the stupidity of some people. "Yeah bro those stupid clothes will fix your manletism, autism, ugliness, average dick, non-existant dancing ability or rapping ability, high inhibition, and give you 8 inch BBC. These stupid oversized clothes will fix all your problems, make you fit the stereotypes and make you a total slayer bro! Just ignore everything in the blackpill bro!"

"

I can't fucking stand this shit. Anyone who even slightly suggests thugmaxxing to me can get the fuck out of my face immediately.

For my fellow blackcels reading this: If any retard on here tells you to thugmaxx, tell them to eat fucking shit.

EDIT: To the low IQ cucks telling me to "just act the part bro!" just fuck off already. Doing this shit would still have cops on my ass 24/7 and make everyone irl treat me worse. I know you want me to destroy my life and you're shit at hiding it. You people are such a fucking joke (the thugmaxx encouragers)

Last edited:
Do you think they mean maybe tattoomax and wear bling?

Thugmaxxing only works if you are NT. Social skills are necessary to do well in a gang environment

When you tell blacks to thugmaxx, you are basically saying that you want him dead, in prison, or in some ghetto shit hole. You know damn well what "being a Thug" implies and the consequences of being a Thug. Get this shit out of my face.

Being a thug means living in some nigger infested hood/ghetto which are always in poverty or low class.

These places have high crime rates, high violence, gangs, high drugs, diseases, ratchet schools and more. Why the fuck would I go there? I'm doing just fine living in my upper-middle class suburban neighborhood. You can eat shit off the pavement if you ever think I'll ever go to some shit hole ghetto.

Unless joking/memeing/etc, telling someone to seriously thugmaxx should warrant an immediate 100% permaban and be mocked site wide. There is no excuse for encouraging degenerate thug behavior.

Even if thugmaxxing wasn't dangerous or whatever, IT STILL DOESN'T DO SHIT FOR SMV.

For my fellow blackcels reading this: If any retard on here tells you to thugmaxx, tell them to eat fucking shit.

I think when people say blackcels should thugmaxx they don't literally mean go out and start thugmaxxing but pretending you are thugmaxxed and acting like you are even without doing the things you mentioned.

I think when people say blackcels should thugmaxx they don't literally mean go out and start thugmaxxing but pretending you are thugmaxxed and acting like you are even without doing the things you mentioned.
Yeah, I agree, means dress and act the part, not actually go be a drugdealer gangster ngl

Do you think they mean maybe tattoomax and wear bling?
This still does not work. I already explained this shit :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: thugmaxxing is complete fucking bullshit. Every time someone tells me this shit, I want to rip my eyes out.

"
Thugmaxxing
This one is so stupid and enrages me so much that its not even funny. Just because I buy some stupid baggy clothes or some stupid fake gold chains DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE ME A SLAYER. I will never understand the stupidity of some people. "Yeah bro those stupid clothes will fix your manletism, autism, ugliness, average dick, non-existant dancing ability or rapping ability, high inhibition, and give you 8 inch BBC. These stupid oversized clothes will fix all your problems, make you fit the stereotypes and make you a total slayer bro! Just ignore everything in the blackpill bro!"

"

I can't fucking stand this shit. Anyone who even slightly suggests thugmaxxing to me can get the fuck out of my face immediately.
see this
Thugmaxxing only works if you are NT. Social skills are necessary to do well in a gang environment
There are no gangs in upper-middle class places. Think again if you think I'm gonna go to some 3rd world ghetto shit hole just to join a stupid gang.

Cope brah. Why does pookie get so much pussy then?

blackcels should saint brandon-maxx

Who the fuck is pookie? Let me guess, he's some nigger who raps about nigger shit and does drugs?

I don't know what this is, but it sounds like bluepill bullshit.
based black dude who makes blackpilled youtube videos

do you wish you were white

Oh yeah I've watched him before. He's extremely based.

I thought you were trolling and was talking about another brandon.

Last edited:

Of course he does you haven’t noticed?
:feelskek:

You have to be Low inhib to thugmaxx

Then you thugmaxx naturally

For those of us that are high inhib won’t ever thugmaxx it’s impossible

Well. Goddamned motherfucking shit...
What am i suppose to do with all this motherfucking BLING?

Who the fuck is pookie? Let me guess, he's some nigger who raps about nigger shit and does drugs?

I don't know what this is, but it sounds like bluepill bullshit.
Pookie = Thugged out Tyrone

If acting the part would get you ascended would it be worth having the police on your ass 24/7? That's the real question. Point taken btw. A lot of people here are deficient in empathy because they have autism so they might not realize how serious the situation is but I for one can dig it.

That shit will get you killed by real low inhib thugs

People think thugmaxxed blacks are rolling in money and that couldn't be more inaccurate. You can't just go out and sell drugs because all the territory has already been carved out and sectioned off by hundreds of small gangs, or sometimes smaller branches of a gang that occupy the entire city, region or sometimes even the whole coast (I'm assuming you guys are from America). So your only option is to find a pre-existing gang to join. This will be hard, if not impossible for a blackcel because it is likely that you don't have friends and no-one is going to let you join a gang if they don't know you.
If you somehow manage to join a gang, you will get less than minimum wage to begin with because of the way they are usually structured. All of the money goes directly to the top and the only reason why the people at the bottom rungs continue to stay in the gang is because of the opportunity of advancement. You will be on the street, selling crack or dope with little pay and taking all of the risk. You could be stabbed, shot or robbed but at the end of the day whoever runs your block will take all of the earnings. You are not even likely to live long enough to see yourself moving higher in the hierarchy. If you somehow do, this won't take the target off of your back. You will be constantly looking over your shoulder or being paranoid that one of your subordinates is going to try and take you out and take the crown, so to speak.

Thugmaxxing is legit tbh. I've seen many women from my old school hanging out with normie tier dudes who had that criminal idgaf vibe.

Just get shot theory

It is danger but I try it because I don’t have much to live for to begin with tbh

People think thugmaxxed blacks are rolling in money and that couldn't be more inaccurate. You can't just go out and sell drugs because all the territory has already been carved out and sectioned off by hundreds of small gangs, or sometimes smaller branches of a gang that occupy the entire city, region or sometimes even the whole coast (I'm assuming you guys are from America). So your only option is to find a pre-existing gang to join. This will be hard, if not impossible for a blackcel because it is likely that you don't have friends and no-one is going to let you join a gang if they don't know you.
If you somehow manage to join a gang, you will get less than minimum wage to begin with because of the way they are usually structured. All of the money goes directly to the top and the only reason why the people at the bottom rungs continue to stay in the gang is because of the opportunity of advancement. You will be on the street, selling crack or dope with little pay and taking all of the risk. You could be stabbed, shot or robbed but at the end of the day whoever runs your block will take all of the earnings. You are not even likely to live long enough to see yourself moving higher in the hierarchy. If you somehow do, this won't take the target off of your back. You will be constantly looking over your shoulder or being paranoid that one of your subordinates is going to try and take you out and take the crown, so to speak.
Just promote illegal activity theory
Just get shot theory
Just get shot theory
Just get shot theory
Just get shot theory

If acting the part would get you ascended would it be worth having the police on your ass 24/7? That's the real question. Point taken btw. A lot of people here are deficient in empathy because they have autism so they might not realize how serious the situation is but I for one can dig it.

It's a double-edged sword honestly. A lot of us blackcels don't see the point. Is it worth all the time and effort to thugmaxxx to ascend? Not everyone can become low inhib and for those that do, it takes a long ass time to tear down those already enforced walls that lead to a high inhib personality and lifestyle. You have to completely rewire the way your brain works and responds to social situations to thugmaxxx especially if you live in a relatively "safe" suburban neighborhood like me.

did you even read my shit nigger.im doing the opposite of promoting it
I wasnt hating you, I was just summing up what promoting thugmaxxing means.

Promoting Thugmaxxing = promoting illegal activity.

Your post was absolutely right. Promoting thugmaxxing is bad
It's a double-edged sword honestly. A lot of us blackcels don't see the point. Is it worth all the time and effort to thugmaxxx to ascend? Not everyone can become low inhib and for those that do, it takes a long ass time to tear down those already enforced walls that lead to a high inhib personality and lifestyle. You have to completely rewire the way your brain works and responds to social situations to thugmaxxx especially if you live in a relatively "safe" suburban neighborhood like me.
:feelstrash:watch out for the Nazi copers that don't want you telling the truth.

I might be guilty of this

tenor.gif

im black and i hate when other blacks make everything about jesus and how "he " has a plan.

as far as the dude in the video he isn't based he is trying to use the higher power cope to get through hard times

Thug maxxing is cringe

@Mrpvolts @TigerFestival thoughts?

I mean the whole whites/blacks can be incel argument is like just a rehashed version of the reddit women can be incel argument

Yeah you can find a single outlier therefore whites/blacks/women can be incel too! but their inceldom rates are laughable when compared to male ethnics

Might as well start letting women post here since they can be incel too!!!11

@Mrpvolts @TigerFestival thoughts?
They will agree with me.
Thug maxxing is cringe
Not only is it cringe but it completely destroyed the black community and black people with degeneracy.

I hope every thugmaxx encourager eats shit and gets AIDS.
I mean the whole whites/blacks can be incel argument is like just a rehashed version of the reddit women can be incel argument

Yeah you can find a single outlier therefore whites/blacks/women can be incel too! but their inceldom rates are laughable when compared to male ethnics

Might as well start letting women post here since they can be incel too!!!11
At least a third of white men and a third of black men are incel.

You are just coping hard and being delusional at this point. I can't take you seriously anymore. JFL at comparing me to femcels :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

I wasnt hating you, I was just summing up what promoting thugmaxxing means.

Promoting Thugmaxxing = promoting illegal activity.

Your post was absolutely right. Promoting thugmaxxing is bad

:feelstrash:watch out for the Nazi copers that don't want you telling the truth.
:feelsokman:

They will agree with me.
Strongly agree with everything you said.

At least a third of white men and a third of black men are incel.

You are just coping hard and being delusional at this point. I can't take you seriously anymore. JFL at comparing me to femcels :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
Yeah his credibility went down the shitter since he thinks whitecels and blackcels can't be incel. Don't take him seriously, he's just coping to the empth degree.

Just improve your personality, bro :soy:

This.
You do that in order to fool people and make pussies wet without being a real thug. Even if you don't get pussy, passing for a thug means respect from other men.

Strongly agree with everything you said.

Yeah his credibility went down the shitter since he thinks whitecels and blackcels can't be incel. Don't take him seriously, he's just coping to the empth degree.
Its sad though because some of his threads are actually pretty based ngl. But his completely warped view on whitecels & blackcels makes him seem like a total joke.

Imagine LITERALLY believing that a "black incel" is born once every 100 years and "white incels" are born every 1000 years :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:. Yes he's actually said this shit and was serious. Imagine being that fucking delusional.
Laugh 6

Just improve your personality, bro :soy:
@Total Imbecile unironically tells this to white & black incels or "volcel larper fakecels" as he would call us.

This.
You do that in order to fool people and make pussies wet without being a real thug. Even if you don't get pussy, passing for a thug means respect from other men.
This is complete fucking bullshit. Most non-black men hate thugs or thug wannabes and have zero respect for them. They see thugs as subhuman niggers that act like degenerates (and I do too).

As I've said before, ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS OR ENGURAGES THUGMAXXING CAN EAT FUCKING SHIT. These faggots are worth less than the shit on my toilet paper.

"Telling volcels to improve their chances of sexual selection is back-handed, dangerous, useless advice"

"Telling volcels to improve their chances of sexual selection is back-handed, dangerous, useless advice"
"Haha get it because everyone I don't like is a volcel" "agree with my stupid inaccurate bluepilled opinion guys!!!!"

This is literally you right now. I can see through your bullshit lies. As I've said before, you should eat fucking shit.