[Venting] [RageFuel] Why do they issue out amber alerts for women and children?

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel / Seija Kijin is my Waifu
-
I dont get it, why would they set out an amber alert system for only children and women? If an incel went missing there would be no amber alert, infact everyone would celebrate that an incel would be gone.

For those wondering what an amber alert is, its a system which alerts people on their phones for missing kids and missing roasties.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
because no one cares about us and they want us dead

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
Men are disposable (Except chad of course)

T

Themisanthropicones

Recruit
-
I dont get it, why would they set out an amber alert system for only children and women? If an incel went missing there would be no amber alert, infact everyone would celebrate that an incel would be gone.

For those wondering what an amber alert is, its a system which alerts people on their phones for missing kids and missing roasties.
Good point never thought about that its true though men unless rich or chads are bottom of the barrel almost the same level as an animal in the wild.

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Officer
-
Women have all the protections and privileges given to children in our society, but also all the privileges given to adults, as well as special privileges reserved just for women. Being an adult foid is all privilege and coddling, no responsibility or accountability.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Every Foid’s Worst Nightmare
-
I thought it was out to everyone. Fuck this is the last straw

LordDylan

LordDylan

Yang is the NEET Jesus
-
Because society hates men, but normies will still deny it even with proof like this right in front of them.