Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious raising kids is feminine behavior and parenting is a scam overall

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Men who raise their kids are losers. REAL MEN just do whatever the fuck they want like smoke crack, get in fights, and breed with thots. REAL MEN just shoot their cum everywhere and leave to shoot more sperm somewhere else in the great CUM tour, leaving the inferior beta males to fix whatever genetic mess Chad made. Like seriously, I'm sure there are some incels here that had dads that were doting, and looking back I was ASHAMED at the amount of time and attention my dad has put into raising me. No wonder I'm a loser. You fucking spent all this time helicopter parenting me, BECAUSE YOU HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO. JUST LIKE HOW I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO

Compare that to my bullies. I bet their dads abandoned them, and now they are superior to me in every way. I'm sure they are all jacked millionaires with bastards of their own, that will perpetuate the correct style of parenting, which is ZERO parenting. I'm just saying kids generally end up being goddamned sex-having geniuses when you leave them alone in stressful situations that demand that they figure things out for themselves.

When you don't have a STUPID FUCKING PARENT HOVERING EVERY SECOND OF YOUR GODDAMNED LIFE, you take risks--learn to stand up for yourself, you get accustomed to doing whatever the fuck you want, and demanding respect for it. Parenting is so goddamned overrated its not even funny. It's mostly your genes doing the work anyway.

There is nothing more pathetic than being over-parented to end up as a pathetic incel virgin at 44.

Last edited:

We won't have kids anyway.

being raised by a single mother is no better, especially if your mother is mentally unstable hysterical actress

We won't have kids anyway.
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO ABANDON MY CHILD AND KNOW HE TURNED OUT FINE BECAUSE I ABANDONED HIM-- ITS LIKE SLAPPING A CUCK IN THE FACE

being raised by a single mother is no better, especially if your mother is mentally unstable hysterical actress
kids raised by unstable actress moms FUCK

My dad was like that, stole money and fucked hookers and bitches all around the Mediterranean. He abused me, took my money and called me a piece of shit in so many ways it's not even funny. Left my retarded mom to deal with me and my mom raised me to be an incel, she never told me to get girls or to date.

My dad was like that, stole money and fucked hookers and bitches all around the Mediterranean. He abused me, took my money and called me a piece of shit in so many ways it's not even funny. Left my retarded mom to deal with me and my mom raised me to be an incel, she never told me to get girls or to date.
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

it wouldn't surprise me if my supposed father is not actually my father

He even had a Dutch gf while my mom was pregnant with me, and then stole her credit card and used it on drugs. Then when returning home he would beat up my mom because her cooking wasn't good enough. Completely different life from mine.

He even had a Dutch gf while my mom was pregnant with me, and then stole her credit card and used it on drugs. Then when returning home he would beat up my mom because her cooking wasn't good enough. Completely different life from mine.
FUCK MAN YOUR FATHER IS ON CLOUD 9 AND YOU ARE AT THE 7th LAYER OF HELL

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO ABANDON MY CHILD AND KNOW HE TURNED OUT FINE BECAUSE I ABANDONED HIM-- ITS LIKE SLAPPING A CUCK IN THE FACE
he'd most likely would disdain you. And would have you killed either legally or by force

talk about being backwards and being rewarded for it

:feelsclown: World . but thats how it works .

My parents were very loose and very strict at the same time. They were an absolute drag on my emotions and development leaving me maladjusted. Obviously this type of thing snowballs as you get older with everyone around you caring less and now I am here. I wanna say I agree but I was pretty low inhib until I got abandoned so in general I wish people took parenting seriously.