Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rant: Foids live life on dog-mode

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Foids can't fail at life in the west - in the same way that dogs can't fail at life in the west.

No matter how short, fat, ugly, or wimpy a dog might be - that dog will be thought of as being "cute" just for existing.

Even if that dog is born into bad circumstances, even if that dog grows up in a pound - it will probably get adopted by a dogtard.

It doesn't matter if the dog shits everywhere, and sometimes stinks - the dog still has much more Sexual Market Value than a sub 7/10 male.

Foids are never thought of as being "losers" - because, dogtard normie cuck males will support them no matter what.

Foids are never picked on for being fat by males, because - "she is going to become a mom one day".

Foids are bitches.

Definition of the word foid

Literally by definition thats what they are

Oh so that’s why they fuck dogs :feelsthink:

bad analogy. chihuahuacels get mogged and cant fuck roasties with ttheir tiny dog knots. only the big dog breeds have it easy, everything else is seen as an impotent novelty

bad analogy. chihuahuacels get mogged and cant fuck roasties with ttheir tiny dog knots. only the big dog breeds have it easy, everything else is seen as an impotent novelty
You must think I am a fool

In Southern California - chihuahuas are demigods. Besides being "cute" little dogs, chihuahuas are adored by Hispanic families, so I see them often when I go shopping at different stores.

I'll never forget, I was in a Home Cheapot, and a beaner had his chihuahua riding inside of his shopping cart.

He started talking to the cashier, and the man proudly said, "My dog is bilingual".

First, the man told the chihuahua to, "speak" - and the chihuahua barked.

Next, the man told the chihuahua to, "habla" - and the chihuahua barked.

Meanwhile, I have no friends, and nobody talks to me irl.