Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rap-feminism. Having full choice of who you fuck

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
That’s the real outline and breakdown of what is really going on with those agendas
Women are in the power(you go girl). In our modern soyciety.
By that logic choosing your foids and not causing them to have much retributions:feelsthink:(you leave the bitch). Is ethically and logically better than foids dumping bros and the rest of the shit they do when they “pick one for real”. Picking one for real is foids causing other dudes to build and make your home in some status bullshit(queen bee shit).
So yea women are acting both sluts who cry rape, and abusers of human(people, male) potential. So that’s why rap is just as logical and feminism and also why if you ever do succeed with foids for love of god, don’t design that bitch a house except for the ducking dungeon basement

Last edited:
I know this thread focuses on chads and normies. . But I think it breaks down logic behind what foids are doing more than our sewer musty basement speech. To get back, we must know ways they can come at us

pretty much this, I feel like foids just wanted feminism so they could receive the benefits that hardworking/intelligent beta males provide to society all while never having to sexually submit to them. Why fuck or marry the beta for money when you can just tax him and force him to distribute his wealth via welfare. The foid still gets financial support from men all while never having to even go near an icky subhuman. :feelsthink:

pretty much this, I feel like foids just wanted feminism so they could receive the benefits that hardworking/intelligent beta males provide to society all while never having to sexually submit to them. Why fuck or marry the beta for money when you can just tax him and force him to distribute his wealth via welfare. The foid still gets financial support from men all while never having to even go near an icky subhuman. :feelsthink:
It’s just crazy that they really don’t have the intelligence of what they are doing , it’s some deep down Instinctual shit. But when ya really
Think of it they spend alll their time 24/7 to change our behaviors, disrespect us, and force us to do shit; it’s a fucking cesspool