Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rate me

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
I’m tired of mentalcel. Get out of here, please. For your own good your just wasting time rotting here.

You're not that ugly. You're a 4 and if you leabmaxx/gymmaxx, you could get to 5-6 imo

You're not that ugly. You're a 4 and if you leabmaxx/gymmaxx, you could get to 5-6 imo
How is he a 4, he literally resembles Leonardo DiCaprio

Link looks sus

5.5 -6 depending on your age, how tall are you? Mogs me to the moon and back.

You’re not ugly. You have 5/10 normies face.

I’m tired of mentalcel. Get out of here, please. For your own good your just wasting time rotting here.
You don't have to be ugly to be an incel.

you look good OP but you're fat so you're not even trying. Come on now.

omg such a truecel. You’re right OP, there isn’t a foid in this world who wouldn’t be disgusted by that ugly mug of yours. Just LDAR until its all over. Don’t listen to these copers saying you’re a Chad/normie or whatever bullshit they say. You are TRUECEL

You don't have to be ugly to be an incel.

you look good OP but you're fat so you're not even trying. Come on now.
I'm on antipsychotics and it's hard to loose weight. I already lost 20 pounds and plan to do 40 more.

omg such a truecel. You’re right OP, there isn’t a foid in this world who wouldn’t be disgusted by that ugly mug of yours. Just LDAR until its all over. Don’t listen to these copers saying you’re a Chad/normie or whatever bullshit they say. You are TRUECEL
Truecel factory

lazy faggotz too lazy to lose weight juzt preffer to call themselvez "trucelz" jfl

How is he a 4, he literally resembles Leonardo DiCaprio
Standards for foid's are ridiculous these days, that's how. Also no he is not DiCaprio in the slightest. He's way too ugly but he does have decent bone structure despite being fat. He's definitely at least partly a mentalcel imo

Standards for foid's are ridiculous these days, that's how. Also no he is not DiCaprio in the slightest. He's way too ugly but he does have decent bone structure despite being fat. He's definitely at least partly a mentalcel imo
OP would be decently above average if he lost weight. Foids' standards aren't ridiculous. That's a cope. Most couples are looksmatched. If only looks contributed to inceldom, OP would be balls deep inside a cute 5/10 Becky right now.

Post better view of the jaw

Average looking

You look like this dude from Full Metal Jacket.

66d7813829c97d49ebab140d48622a2f

. Foids' standards aren't ridiculous. That's a cope.
Bruuuh.. 30%+ of men without sex for past year would prove that false. That's a such a retarded opinion. Touch grass bro. Most NT guys I know are single. Maybe you live in a 3rd world country where it's different but I'm in a NorthEastern US city, it's fucked here

Post his face I aint clicking that shit

Normans.is @shii410 @Diocel

You look like a faggot rapist behind bars that smuggled a phone in with his ass.

Last edited:
Bruuuh.. 30%+ of men without sex for past year would prove that false. That's a such a retarded opinion. Touch grass bro. Most NT guys I know are single. Maybe you live in a 3rd world country where it's different but I'm in a NorthEastern US city, it's fucked here
Basement dweller cope. All those studies are cope too. If you want to take them seriously, you also have to accept that almost 20% of women are incels. It's bullshit. You literally have to go out of your way to ignore how easily average guys get pussy to think they're all incels/ getting cucked/ betabuxxing landwhales.

normie will be fine if at least 5'9

just shave that most horrible poo-stache you look like a child fiddler :feelshaha:

You look like a Normie/average not that ugly.

Basement dweller cope. All those studies are cope too. If you want to take them seriously, you also have to accept that almost 20% of women are incels. It's bullshit. You literally have to go out of your way to ignore how easily average guys get pussy to think they're all incels/ getting cucked/ betabuxxing landwhales.
Jfl 'scientific studies are cope'. Isaac Newton is a myth, gravity is a cope bro.... Where does the idiocy end? Again touch grass bro (if you actually live in 1st world). You will see most guys are only fucking their hands. Please don't be a retard and decide to be anti-science if it doesnt support your NT/Chad worship.

Jfl 'scientific studies are cope'. Isaac Newton is a myth, gravity is a cope bro.... Where does the idiocy end? Again touch grass bro (if you actually live in 1st world). You will see most guys are only fucking their hands. Please don't be a retard and decide to be anti-science if it doesnt support your NT/Chad worship.
a couple faggots ticking a box on a meme survey is not science lmao. I live in the 1st world, i've done a good bit of travelling, i've been to parties, bars, clubs etc. And without exception, anywhere I go, I see that average and even subhuman men have no trouble getting pussy. Maybe not all of them slay, but all of them are capable of getting their looksmatches and above as LTRs. No betabuxxing because i'm talking about highschool and college students.
Normies don't have trouble getting pussy. You're an incel because you're a total bottom of the barrel subhuman. The average norman would have to go out of their way to be in our position. Never forget that.

a couple faggots ticking a box on a meme survey is not science lmao. I live in the 1st world, i've done a good bit of travelling, i've been to parties, bars, clubs etc. And without exception, anywhere I go, I see that average and even subhuman men have no trouble getting pussy. Maybe not all of them slay, but all of them are capable of getting their looksmatches and above as LTRs. No betabuxxing because i'm talking about highschool and college students.
Normies don't have trouble getting pussy. You're an incel because you're a total bottom of the barrel subhuman. The average norman would have to go out of their way to be in our position. Never forget tha
Only hs and college then yes I 100% agree. I was referring to post-22 yo life. So I guess you're right for 22 and under, and I'm right for everyone older. Which fits into JBF theory.
Also, those 'surveys' are way more reliable than your anecdotal evidence. Not only that, dating app data are not surveys at all and they are brutal black pills.
I'm not some hermit either since I'm athletic so I have many NT+a few Chad friends. I have completely different anecdotal evidence but in a older age group.

Anyways, ultimately it's anecdotal<science

Good bone structure, good hairline, good eye area, eyebrows are ok, lips are on the bigger side. I'd say you have good potential if you leaned out your face a bit because it looks a bit puffy.

Only hs and college then yes I 100% agree. I was referring to post-22 yo life. So I guess you're right for 22 and under, and I'm right for everyone older. Which fits into JBF theory.
Lol hold up. We have to establish how old we're talking. Please don't tell me you think getting a post-wall late 20s + wife is difficult because lol if so. You literally just have to not be a NEET living in your mother's basement. Old women don't have standards other than that.
Also, those 'surveys' are way more reliable than your anecdotal evidence. Not only that, dating app data are not surveys at all and they are brutal black pills.
I'm not some hermit either since I'm athletic so I have many NT+a few Chad friends. I have completely different anecdotal evidence but in a older age group.

Anyways, ultimately it's anecdotal<science
For dating apps you do have to be good looking, I never said otherwise. That's why normies don't get anything from them.

Yep. We always compare extremes (incel/Chad), but except one guy, every normie I know from college has a GF. It's even worse as it shows how low I am.

6/10 but you might drop down as low as 4/10 depending on your height. Have you tried beardmaxxing? Might look good on your face

Yep. We always compare extremes (incel/Chad), but except one guy, every normie I know from college has a GF. It's even worse as it shows how low I am.
People love that coping mechanism

"I am a sexless male but that's okay because x% of men are in my position or they're betabuxxers/ cucks etc". Funny that these people call themselves blackpilled.

I'm talking mid to late 20s. If you don't want to betabuxx and completely simp for the mere wiff of pussy, it's not easy. If you are okay to simp and disrespect yourself then it's feasible.
My mid 20s low-tier normie friend from college married a 4/10 Indian 30 yo woman but she demanded an open relationship. She regularly travels to other countries where she bangs randoms and he accepts it. If thats what you mean by easy then I guess you're right.

People love that coping mechanism

"I am a sexless male but that's okay because x% of men are in my position or they're betabuxxers/ cucks etc". Funny that these people call themselves blackpilled.
It's clear male loneliness is increasing but not as fast as people believe. When I look around me, it's crystal clear that my case is marginal. Hell, I wouldn't be aware that I was not alone if it weren't for this forum. I only knew thanks to the Internet, something that connects people all around the world. That's what it took for me to know.

I'm talking mid to late 20s. If you don't want to betabuxx and completely simp for the mere wiff of pussy, it's not easy. If you are okay to simp and disrespect yourself then it's feasible.
My mid 20s low-tier normie friend from college married a 4/10 Indian 30 yo woman but she demanded an open relationship. She regularly travels to other countries where she bangs randoms and he accepts it. If thats what you mean by easy then I guess you're right.
People get married to cope with getting old. Women look like shit by their late 20s and so do men. Have you seen what the average married man looks like? Bald and/ or fat in most cases.
Your friend is clearly a retarded faggot for getting into such a relationship and staying in it, so he shouldn't be compared to actual normies.

It's clear male loneliness is increasing but not as fast as people believe. When I look around me, it's crystal clear that my case is marginal. Hell, I wouldn't be aware that I was not alone if it weren't for this forum. I only knew thanks to the Internet, all around the world.
Yeah, bottom-tier men are definitely thrown out of society, but for now it's just that - bottom-tier men. It'll be a long , long time before the average white NT normie is getting no pussy.

People get married to cope with getting old. Women look like shit by their late 20s and so do men. Have you seen what the average married man looks like? Bald and/ or fat in most cases.
Your friend is clearly a retarded faggot for getting into such a relationship and staying in it, so he shouldn't be compared to actual normies.

Yeah, bottom-tier men are definitely thrown out of society, but for now it's just that - bottom-tier men. It'll be a long , long time before the average white NT normie is getting no pussy.
Woah that's really optimistic outlook. Maybe you're right. That's not my experience and yeah I'm a baldcel so you hit the nail on the head - I remember a time when I was the source of genuine desire. I still think those NT guys are nothing more than betabuxxing so since I know I won't get better than that sort of arrangement, only solution is to geomaxx (get best bang for your buck as a betabuxx)

Yes. Saying otherwise is just coping with your inceldom.