Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rate me

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
Strange link. Still, I've deemed you fairly trustworthy.

avg eyes
good eyebrows, unibrow are death sentence :feelsrope::feelsrope:

lack of facial hair is kinda annoying
avg nose
too much fat is ruining your jaw and cheekbones

lose weight you'll end 6~7.9/10

On first sight I'd say fakecel. But really it depends. If you're short or sperg or 21+ you probably still struggle since you're not good looking enough to stand out to women. Since you're on this gay forum I assume you're one of those...

avg eyes
good eyebrows, unibrow are death sentence :feelsrope::feelsrope:

lack of facial hair is kinda annoying
avg nose
too much fat is ruining your jaw and cheekbones

lose weight you'll end 6~7.9/10
My plan after weight-loss is getting jaw, chin and cheekbone implants.

My plan after weight-loss is getting jaw, chin and cheekbone implants.
:lul:

Holy shit the delusion is real, I sincerely hope the Implants you get become botched and you look 10x times worse fucking retard

:lul:

Holy shit the delusion is real, I sincerely hope the Implants you get become botched and you look 10x times worse fucking retard
I've got rated a 4/10 on photo feeler by women aged 18-29 so I can't be that ugly

I've got rated a 4/10 on photo feeler by women aged 18-29 so I can't be that ugly

You are a truecel abomination, it’s completely and utterly OVER for you. You got rated 4/10 out of pity

7/10 hUnT3R Ey3br0ws :redpill:

Average on this forum nowadays

But we had people here getting a 2, there's no pity with women lol
You just got lucky that they were feeling sorry for you. They would’ve given you a fat 0 on any other day

Why is OP banned? Free that nigga fr.

Average looking but you lack sex appeal

Better than yo average white normie prob
Not ugly at all

Moggs me to cosmic microwave background :lul:

low tier normie, AKA not enough for today's standards

I remember a time when I was the source of genuine desire.
WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE? THESE USED TO BE BANNED IN MINUTES, DO WE NOT HAVE ACTIVE MODS ANY MORE OR NO-ONE IS REPORTING?

Look at this admission also:

"Mentalcels" should be banned on sight, because either they are just trolling or unironically have to take redpilled advice, they can work on themselves instead of spending time here.
True, the only actual mentalcels that exist are the ones with down syndrome and severe low functioning autism but they’re too retarded to use a forum properly let alone understand the blackpill so there’s no chance of them ending up here

Could anyone here pm me his looks? Not clicking that link

Why did he get banned? He is not that good looking, especially in chedmany. I know at least 3 guys who mog him.