Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Real Madrid winning UCL and Cristiano Ronaldo winning ballon d'or is so much suicide fuel to me

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Real madrid is basically Chad FC and Cristiano Ronaldo is a millionare chad, i hope that barcelona wins uefa champions league and argentina wins the world cup because messi is such an inspiration to me because of his ugliness and manletism, and he is the greatest of all time but a lot of people just hate him because of his height, ronaldo fans always calling retarded, autistic dwarf and shit like that fuck makes me so mad

forgot to change accounts or only mentalcel

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL

these fucking cunts win it every year reeeeeeeee

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Real Madrid stole the game like it did against Bayern last year.

Absolutely shameful. If there were any fascists I would disagree with, it must be Franco himself.

football is the most normie thing imaginable

Unfairly...

Vs bayern and now vs juve.
I hate them, such a cuntish team. They absolutely suck in the league yet win the European cup every year still. 2 league titles in 7 years is awful lmao

Funny how Ronaldo is more popular than Messi and makes more money off endorsements even in years where Messi was clearly better performance wise. Looks theory in action.

I live in fucking Spain and i don't give 2 fucks about football lol

Chad always wins. Benzema and Rodriguez are both Chads too.

lol barca is eliminated

bayern gk got paid off for sure

I can't believe they have made it to the final again. Bayern got an easy ass run up to the semis and then just drop out. I swear Bundesliga's lack of competitiveness is impacting Bayern. Despite having good players and a nice setup, they seem to be rusty against good competition. I am hoping Roma can pull a Chelsea. Chances are Liverpool will probably go through though

as long as liverpool don't win it in the end i'll be happy

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessi the best ever

messi represents us incels. fuck chadnaldo

>Chadnaldo
Look at the pics od him circa 2003-4

Continental European football is all Chads and Tyrones

football is the most normie thing imaginable
Thanks for saying that because I was about to. If you´re a football fan you´re all a disgrace to this site and hypocritical.

Thanks for saying that because I was about to. If you´re a football fan you´re all a disgrace to this site and hypocritical.
wtf does that has to do with anything

Real Madrid really comes across as an antipathetic team. Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos for example are typical nightclub douches. Only one I can stand is Kroos, he seems somewhat like a nice guy.

Real Madrid really comes across as an antipathetic team. Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos for example are typical nightclub douches. Only one I can stand is Kroos, he seems somewhat like a nice guy.
Don't forget Modrić!

am i going to kill myself? find out in 90 minutes

look what ramos just did what a fucking piece of shit

This is the matchthread? Whats up fellow footballcels..match is shit. Salah out Carvajal out..i think Chadrid is gonna win..Livercels dont have the charisma to beat them

Sports is for low IQ normies like yourself

That fucking blonde chad goalkeeper ruined everything, its over

Well, look at the positive side of things, at least Ronaldo didn't score the goals.

Same bro. This fucking Chad isn't even good and only scores tap ins/pens. The only reason as to why he wins the golden ball is due to his "popularity" on social media and Chad looks.

Well, look at the positive side of things, at least Ronaldo didn't score the goals.
Hes fucking useless, only scores so much because he has the best team in the world playing for him

That fucking blonde chad goalkeeper ruined everything, its over
Life is so unfair.

Manlet Messi has to win every trophy by himself to receive the ball, meanwhile Chad Ronaldo waits for the team to "win it" for him while not even scoring/barely contributing any influence via tapins/pens.
Hes fucking useless, only scores so much because he has the best team in the world playing for him
This. Ronaldo started going downhill after 2013 tbh.

Real madrid is basically Chad FC and Cristiano Ronaldo is a millionare chad, i hope that barcelona wins uefa champions league and argentina wins the world cup because messi is such an inspiration to me because of his ugliness and manletism, and he is the greatest of all time but a lot of people just hate him because of his height, ronaldo fans always calling retarded, autistic dwarf and shit like that fuck makes me so mad

Wtf, i don't think Messi is ugly or an inspiration to incels. Messi has supermodel gf. Apparently they met before he got famous.

Life is so unfair.

Manlet Messi has to win every trophy by himself to receive the ball, meanwhile Chad Ronaldo waits for the team to "win it" for him while not even scoring/barely contributing any influence via tapins/pens.

This. Ronaldo started going downhill after 2013 tbh.

Penaldo couldn’t even score with Karius as goalie, embarrassing.

Y'all do realize that all of the players in all of the teams are rich gigachads who all mogged the fuck out of you right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back