Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel So the only REAL place that IT castaways and rejects have to go during lockdown is IdiotTears...where they allow and support the Blackpill...AMAZING

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Let's not forget that while their failed circle jerk, paedo supporting shitbag sub is now private, because they cause more death than the Coronavirus with their cowardice, these guys fucking LIVED to be noticed by us and outsiders.

The ONLY reason they had to live was for people to SEE their negative, incorrect, biased bullying coward posts about...men who are depressed and suicidal about their struggles with romantic relationships with women through no fault of their own...that's it. They had NOTHING else in their lives.

So now that has happened they are going to be desperately looking for a public place to go and the only place is IdiotTears. And while I'm sure there are bluepillers there and that there are many exceptions to this it seems they allow for any type of inceldom discussion including full on Blackpill content.

One of the staples of IncelTears was if anyone disagreed with their views on Inceldom in even the tiniest or most logical of ways or their acceptance and supporting of Pedophiles on that sub or god forbid, asked for real advice there, they were downvoted out of existence, banned altogether or bullied to suicide by the scum there. This means they will now, at a time when they are all locked down for months and months with nothing to think about but the death they have happily caused, have to have the blackpill thrown up in their face every 5 seconds and it getting upvoted and spread throughout their very posts reminding them of why they are also inferior no matter how hard they deny it...AMAZING JUSTICE.

Now I have angrily vented and said some over the top shit on here but I can SAFELY say that I have never intentionally bullied an individual, or many individuals more like, to death over circumstances beyond their control that they were actually asking for help for.

Karma is a bitch you murdering IncelTears cowards. Feel free to message me if you dare but make sure you are on your knees when you do because NEVER FORGET - YOU FEAR US and WE OWN YOU NOW

Enjoy the blackpill :lul:

I am actually very proud of IncelTears, it was a mature decision to close it down.

I am actually very proud of IncelTears, it was a mature decision to close it down.
Very true. The guys that made that decision can pat themselves on the back. But the ones who have blood on their hands know who they are and deserve any suffering that this causes for them. I'm only just now learning about the extent of the damage they have done :(

Very true. The guys that made that decision can pat themselves on the back. But the ones who have blood on their hands know who they are and deserve any suffering that this causes for them. I'm only just now learning about the extent of the damage they have done :(
It is what it is.

All incel subreddits had to be shut down by the admins; while IT managed to destroy themselves (at least until now).

I still believe IT will come back. They were everything Reddit stands for; they cannot simply let disappear them.

The ones who have blood on their hands know who they are and deserve any suffering that this causes for them. I'm only just now learning about the extent of the damage they have done :(

All incel subreddits had to be shut down by the admins; while IT managed to destroy themselves (at least until now).

I still believe IT will come back. They were everything Reddit stands for; they cannot simply let disappear them.

I saw some of their posts and it actually supports our cause. Won't be long before cucked reddit admins nuke it. They hate every sub that doesn't worships holes

I saw some of their posts and it actually supports our cause. Won't be long before cucked reddit admins nuke it. They hate every sub that doesn't worships holes
Ye true. I have seen a lot of posts there where there are level headed discussions where people are posting blackpill stuff in a level headed manner and people are either disagreeing with them or agreeing in a level headed manner for the most part. That's how it should be on a wide open platform like reddit. Allowing a counter argument also allows that counter argument to be countered in turn therefore further proving our point.

If they want to maintain their own views and abolish anything else they should have their own site like we do here which functions as a safe haven. But that's the problem they don't want a safe haven, they want to hate on depressed men and for that to be visible.

still sad because no more IT screenshots to laugh at

they banned the blackpill

IncelTears shutdown:
18jgeu.gif