Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real Truecel Hours

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Realcels GTFIH

Friday night..

Prime normie/sexhaver time, a time when fakecels don't have time to be infiltrating and normies would be anywhere else but the zoo.

How are you coping tonight? I'm playing Borderlands 2 :hax:

Watching some boxing footage of Eubank Jr on my phone while browsing the forum on my laptop. Going to go to bed in a little bit.
It's crazy how I can just LDAR in bed for 6-8 hours after work, fall asleep and go back to work with doing nothing else. Truly a brutal life.

It's not Friday "night" yet for me, though I'll still be browsing here when it is. :feelsjuice:

Realcels GTFIH

Friday night..

Prime normie/sexhaver time, a time when fakecels don't have time to be infiltrating and normies would be anywhere else but the zoo.

Never finished borderlands 1 or 2. Never played them without cheats either lol.

Maybe one day, but I'm not gonna be gaming for a few years atleast until I get my finances in order. Ironically at that point I probably won't have time for gaming because I'll be traveling instead. I only have so many years left and I've spent enough of it behind a screen.

Have you ever thought about how unnatural it is that some of us barely get any sunlight. Most of the light were exposed to is from screens and bulbs. I'm probably vitamin D deficient, like a lot of people (I think it's 42% of Americans, and that was for data in 2011, it's likely higher now).

If I ever becoming rich I'm barely ever using a computer again. I'll spend my time on beaches and around beautiful women.

Last edited:
I'm a NEETcel of 4 years, so I can relate. I'm used to the monotony now, but there are times where I get extreme pangs of frustration, raw emotion. And then the calm sets in again. Having disposable income will aid in providing new copes to my life, like cycling.
if I wasn't such a consoomer and also had a moderately wealthy family I'd love to be neet tbh

Never finished borderlands 1 or 2. Never played then without cheats either lol. Maybe one day, but I'm not gonna be gaming for a few years atleast until I get my finances in order. Ironically at that point I probably won't have time for gaming because I'll be traveling instead. I only have so many years and I've spent enough of it behind a screen.

Have you ever thought about how unnatural it is that some of us barely get any sunlight. Most of the light were exposed to is from screens and bulbs. I'm probably vitamin D deficient, like a lot of people (I think it's 42% of Americans, and that was for data in 2011, it's likely higher now).

If I ever becoming rich I'm barely ever using a computer again. I'll spend my time on beaches and around beautiful women.
What good is "being around beautiful women" if they despise you?

It's like a sheep surrounding itself in wolves because it thinks they look nice.

Also yes it's very unnatural how much time a lot of spend on screens I have eye floaters rn I think my eyes are getting fucky and I am only 23 have a doctors visit coming up about it.

What good is "being around beautiful women" if they despise you?
I'm obviously talking about women that I'm fucking. I'm not just randomly hanging around women.

It's like a sheep surrounding itself in wolves because it thinks they look nice.
No, it's like a wolf surrounding itself with sheep. I'm the predator in the equation. If you are making high five figures in US dollars online, and you live in Brazil, you can fuck 10/10 bitches for basically pennies from your perspective, but from their perspective it's a great deal.

Someone thinking they've won and them actually winning are two different things, because winning is relative to ones goals, resources, standards, etc.

The rich prey on the poor all the time due to differences in wealth. Heck think about what "wage slavery" is. It's the rich (those that own the means of production) preying on the poor. They are paying you wages and you see it as a positive, but you are still just a slave. They haven't really lost anything because they had excess wealth to begin with, and you are making them more money than what they are paying you anyways.

Last edited:

I'm obviously talking about women that I'm fucking. I'm not just randomly hanging around women.

No, it's like a wolf surrounding itself with sheep. I'm the predator in the equation. If you are making high five figures in US dollars online, and you live in Brazil, you can fuck 10/10 bitches for basically pennies from your perspective, but from their perspective it's a great deal.

Someone thinking they've won and them actually winning are two different things, because winning is relative to ones goals, resources, standards, etc.

The rich prey on the poor all the time due to differences in wealth. Heck think about what "wage slavery" is. It's the rich (those that own the means of production) preying on the poor. They are paying you wages and you see it as a positive, but you are still just a slave. They haven't really lost anything because they had excess wealth to begin with, and you are making them more money than what they are paying you anyways.
idk i'm too autistic to envision myself as the "predator" in a situation like that even if i am in the scenario you describe. for me it would just be insanely awkward

Cyberpunk edgerunners it was pretty good

Cyberpunk edgerunners it was pretty
after how big of a letdown the game was i'm not giving anything cyberpunk related a chance
i never played the game lol i knew it was overhyped

idk i'm too autistic to envision myself as the "predator" in a situation like that even if i am in the scenario you describe. for me it would just be insanely awkward
Everything comes with time and experience. It will be weird and awkward at first, but as you get used to it, it will feel normal. Just like with anything else in life.

Rotting and browsing .is . What a life

Realcels GTFIH

Friday night..

Watching gore and jerking off. :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

I'll be finishing up my dinner soon, and then I'll be spending the rest of the night playing Oblivion, I think. Sober, unfortunately; I'm still ill, and flushing a lot of acetaminophen through my system.