Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Really gl girl moved in next to me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
She's a college student probably renting the place with other college students. First time I got a good look at her. Fuark she is exactly my type, a brunette girl next door type (yes, I know she probably had a dick in her mouth in the last 24 hours).
I was looking into her bedroom window. She didn't see me but she closed the curtains which means she's either getting fucked right now or showering and going to be walking around naked.
I wish I could see through them.
It's just a matter of time before I see her with her 5/10 NT boyfriend and I will want to ragequit life.

so you're going to get cucked ?

I also saw an extremely splendid toilet in my college with great jawline. I've been trying to forget her as much as possible. I don't want any stupid toilet living rent free on my head.

UPDATE: There's like 5 foids in that house. I think they're going to be having a party. Not this shit again. Holy fuck I wanna die.

no it's high IQ

i've done this for 5 years now
Not for me.

I'm not dating her. I don't know who she is.
Technically you're supposed to date her in order to know her. But I don't know if she's willing to date you... Since you're here, I guess there are no chances

There is a female pastor now in my church who brought her friend. Do i stand a chance?

- Masturbate
- Knock at her door
- Load your cum on her when she opens