Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Recommend

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Give some recommendations for cheap but very good laptops for gaming that can outperform overpriced laptops. Budget is up to £500

For 500 pounds? Good luck.

What about a desktop computer? Is a laptop really necessary?

What about a desktop computer? Is a laptop really necessary?
If you can recommend me a pc with a desktop and a chair that covers for 500 pounds then sure

Why do you need a laptop, though? 8GB RAM doesn't cut it anymore.

For reference:

That's a desktop computer. It can get a bit more cheaper if you can manage to find parts on your own (i.e: second-hand GPU). I guess you already know how to build up a computer.

>cheap
>but very good
>laptops
>for gaming
>outperform overpriced laptops
>Budget is up to £500
I've answered him already. He better get a desktop computer instead. Most low-end laptops with 8GB RAM aren't worth it for most recent games.

I've answered him already. He better get a desktop computer instead. Most low-end laptops with 8GB RAM aren't worth it.
Then give me a link that covers

Desktop

Headset

Chair

Keyboard and mouse

PC

For £500

Then give me a link that covers

Desktop

Headset

Chair

Keyboard and mouse

PC

For £500
Dude, that's far from your budget. You'll be able to get a mouse, and maybe you might find a cheap-ass headset in Costco. Do you really need a chair? Don't you have a chair in your living room or something?

Dude, that's far from your budget. You'll be able to get a mouse, and maybe you might find a cheap-ass headset in Costco. Do you really need a chair? Don't you have a chair in your living room or something?
I'm in a psychward but I can buy things online, no I don't have a chair

I have a laptop with 16GB ram and it's still shit, I've tried to play games only once and it overheated to melting point and never played anything again
In some laptops, you can even upgrade your RAM up to 32GB.

I'd buy a laptop on https://laptopparts4less.frl/ ... but inflation has dried up all of my budget.

Ok I will see
Get a desktop computer instead. You will thank me later. Next month, save up some money and get a chair if you want to (or a headset). I'm sure you have a spare mouse or headphones somewhere in your bedroom.

Get a desktop computer instead. You will thank me later. Next month, save up some money and get a chair if you want to (or a headset). I'm sure you have a spare mouse or headphones somewhere in your bedroom.
I will try to get a 300 pound pc

buy used desktop