Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit about self-improvement

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Basic foid logic smh it was the same with me.

i do find it interesting how meditation was hijacked by the normies into this completely feel good exercise that will solve your life.i mean meditation is most likely a demonic practice considering it's origins,but it is impressive how something can be entirely removed from it's origins and shaped into hope giving exercise for losers in need of cope.

Swear to god people say "haircut" then expect you to GROW normie hair
even more hilarious when most people past 30 are halfway through balding if not bald already kek.

Yeah, bro, just magically grow some new hair. It isn't that hard. Also, meditation should give your face a few centimeters of new bone. You should try it, haha. Lastly, a good skincare routine should give you about 10cm of height. Not sure about the last one, bro. Oh, I need to go. My big titty latina gf just came. Hahah, nice seeing you, Kyle :cool:

Am not surprised, it's Reddit at the end of the day it's infamous for absolute rubbish.