Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Reddit foid finds out brother's "incel account" that calls her as toilet foid and talks about raping her She sends the proof to his workplace

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★

Screenshot 20231220 141709
Screenshot 20231220 141721

Is this anyone on you or is this another Reddit Larp :lul:

Women have no mercy

Talking about raping sisters here is very rare. These Reddit soys do no research when larping

Looks like we will be joking among ourselves by saying “Go Jake!” In the future :feelshaha:

foids really ruin everything

If it is real, that nigga deserves it for not being paranoid enough and sharing personal info
There is no possibility that this is real, this is a Reddit soy fantasy

People will actually read this and think it’s real. This is a Reddit tranny power fantasy,

Hope she doesn't succeed in her evil plans

"Loyalty" is an alien concept to most women. JFL @ choosing women you don't know, who haven't been harmed in any way whatsoever, over your own brother.

She would let chad off the hook but not her own brother. Remember this boys.

Another day, another LARP post on Reddit. Normal people don't use Reddit or know anything about incels.

Normal people also don't care about shitposting on the internet. They certainly aren't going to report someone to their work about it. That's more of a soy Redditor thing.

Last edited:
Obvious larp. No one sane goes "my brother is talking mad shit about me - I better get him fired and homeless so he has to move back in with parents or living on the streets."

If it's not a larp she just ruined her brother's life as well as prove his point on why he hates foids to begin with

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back