Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reddit: My (26M) Wife (24f) Just packed up and left because of my friends. Help.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/k4f2ft/my_26m_wife_24f_just_packed_up_and_left_because/

This just happened a few hours ago.

My wife and I (just got married) went over to my friends house tonight for a few drinks. My friends are a little...odd, but they're cool. They are very nerdy, most of them have never had a gf and they have dark and sometimes disturbing humor, but it's all jokes and its nothing serious. My wife has always been good at rolling with the punches, even if it weirds her out. Neither of us are confrontational people, so we usually just let things go when they rub us wrong. There have been a few mishaps where she thought I should have stood up for her, but I don't feel it was necessary.

Tonight was different though. One of my friends had a a few drinks and was clearly feeling rowdy. My wife is far, far, FAR out of any of our leagues, and I think it causes them to act odd sometimes. Its not the first time one of them made off color comments to her, so she ignored it. But he took it a step farther and told her that well...he would have sex with her right now if he could, or something along those lines.

I didn't think much of it, honestly. I'm not a jealous person and I know he didn't mean he was actually going to do it. It was just a weird joking comment, so I just told him to go away cause he had too much to drink. I also didn't want to start drama with a drunk dude. My wife said nothing and acted like it was all fine.

As soon as we got in the car to go home, my wife just started crying. She was actually sob crying, heaving, I thought someone died. She started yelling at me that she was sick and tired of me being a spineless coward in front of my friends. She said she couldn't stand dealing with men like that anymore, it was her everyday life, and the one place she should be safe is with me. I was seriously taken aback and upset at her calling me names, and I told her I hadn't thought it was a big deal, since she acted like everything was fine.

This set her off more. As soon as we got home, she left. Packed a small bag and said she didn't know when she'd be back but I better do some self reflecting and grow a spine, or at least learn to care about her.

I didn't think it would be worth doing when my friend was drunk, and I also didn't think it was that big of a deal. How do I fix this? Should I have stood up for her?

what a cuck
Ironically enough the comments from women and whiteknights are saying the same.
Suddenly the husband has an obligation to exercise toxic masculinity instead of shrugging his friends comments off.
They sound like they want him to beat up his friends.

And the "incel" word is being tossed around a lot there lol. Rent free

Bonus IT cuck:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/k4f2ft/my_26m_wife_24f_just_packed_up_and_left_because/ge8w2zc/?context=3

Just in case.

This just happened a few hours ago.
My wife and I (just got married) went over to my friends house tonight for a few drinks. My friends are a little...odd, but they're cool. They are very nerdy, most of them have never had a gf and they have dark and sometimes disturbing humor, but it's all jokes and its nothing serious.
My wife has always been good at rolling with the punches, even if it weirds her out. Neither of us are confrontational people, so we usually just let things go when they rub us wrong. There have been a few mishaps where she thought I should have stood up for her, but I don't feel it was necessary.
Tonight was different though. One of my friends had a a few drinks and was clearly feeling rowdy. My wife is far, far, FAR out of any of our leagues, and I think it causes them to act odd sometimes. Its not the first time one of them made off color comments to her, so she ignored it. But he took it a step farther and told her that well...he would have sex with her right now if he could, or something along those lines.
I didn't think much of it, honestly. I'm not a jealous person and I know he didn't mean he was actually going to do it. It was just a weird joking comment, so I just told him to go away cause he had too much to drink. I also didn't want to start drama with a drunk dude. My wife said nothing and acted like it was all fine.
As soon as we got in the car to go home, my wife just started crying. She was actually sob crying, heaving, I thought someone died.
She started yelling at me that she was sick and tired of me being a spineless coward in front of my friends. [b}She said she couldn't stand dealing with men like that anymore[/b], it was her everyday life, and the one place she should be safe is with me.
I was seriously taken aback and upset at her calling me names, and I told her I hadn't thought it was a big deal, since she acted like everything was fine.
This set her off more. As soon as we got home, she left. Packed a small bag and said she didn't know when she'd be back but I better do some self reflecting and grow a spine, or at least learn to care about her.
I didn't think it would be worth doing when my friend was drunk, and I also didn't think it was that big of a deal. How do I fix this? Should I have stood up for her?

What happens when a female encounters undesirable males.

Last edited:
>" But he took it a step farther and told her that well...he would have sex with her right now if he could, or something along those lines.

I didn't think much of it, honestly. I'm not a jealous person and I know he didn't mean he was actually going to do it."

Some fucking men. Imagine letting another man talk to your wife like that.

Keep in mind all the comments calling the husband and his friends incels before you turn against this guy. He's clueless but being made out to be a villain.
Just in case.

What happens when a female encounters undesirable males.
female: [TeeHee] yeah you could say I'm one of the guys XD
male: *talking to some other guy and ripping on him* haha nice shorts you're probably dressed that way cause you take it up the ass like a fag haha
*turns and looks at the female laughing* nice shorts bro. looks like someone will be knocking on your backdoor ;)

female: wtf! this is totally not okay omg
I

Last edited:
Over for cucks
Fucking lol

Don't bring your girlfriend when u're with the boys in the first place...

Don't bring your girlfriend when u're with the boys in the first place...
Seriously lol.
But you'll be considered blaming the victim if you say this.

Over for cucks
Fucking lol
This guys cluelessness and giving his friends leeway for crude jokes is kind of based ngl
Almost every guy would have used this as an excuse to kick his friends ass but he just took it in stride.

Almost every guy would have used this as an excuse to kick his friends ass but he just took it in stride.
even the most socially retarded uncucked man instinctively knows that a decent slap on the back would have been the absolute minimum retaliation.
There's something seriously fucking wrong with r*dditors. They're actually soy chugging bugmen lacking the most basic male instincts.

Kind of weird that he was the only guy there with a wife or gf, don't know why he took her there tbh.

Also, why was this Reddit post even removed?

Kind of weird that he was the only guy there with a wife or gf, don't know why he took her there tbh.
For all you know she might have insisted on that arrangement lest he be seen as controlling and "excluding" her.

Keep in mind all the comments calling the husband and his friends incels before you turn against this guy. He's clueless but being made out to be a villain.

female: [TeeHee] yeah you could say I'm one of the guys XD
male: *talking to some other guy and ripping on him* haha nice shorts you're probably dressed that way cause you take it up the ass like a fag haha
*turns and looks at the female laughing* nice shorts bro. looks like someone will be knocking on your backdoor ;)

female: wtf! this is totally not okay omg
I
View attachment 384362

For all you know she might have insisted on that arrangement lest he be seen as controlling and "excluding" her.
Foid in this case was weird as fuck. I'm surprised also at how young she got married.

Foid in this case was weird as fuck.
Other than that it seemed like a pretty normal course of events.
Gf/wife pretends to be unphased by crude jokes, later breaks down crying and is angry why her bf/husband didn't kick his friend's ass and mess them up for besmirching her honor.

A lot of people here say only virgin wives are deserving of this treatment but everyone is acting like she is one and this besmirched her honor. Lol what happened to how most women are whores and not virgins and don't deserve any special privileges? Just saying.
I'm surprised also at how young she got married.
That used to be pretty common in older times tbh

I stopped reading at “reddit”

Imagine being such a fucking cuck that you let someone say they'd fuck your territory.

Maybe the guy is a bit of a cuck but honestly I really wouldn't get worked up if a friend said he wanted to fuck my wife. I'd say in your dreams asshole or tell him I'd fuck his sister or something. Guys talk shit when drunk. I don't take it personally.

She is cheating on him and she is looking for any excuse to leave. She probably went right to Tyrone.

As disgusted as women are by so called "incels" this reaction is off the chain.

Suddenly the husband has an obligation to exercise toxic masculinity instead of shrugging his friends comments off.
:feelskek: He's really got Reddit buttblasted here

I just don't understand how if someone goes through some sort of life changing event that their first instinct is to post on reddit.

Boo hoo the guys friend made a sex joke.

She was just looking for a reason to get out of the relationship and keep riding that carousel

Maybe the guy is a bit of a cuck but honestly I really wouldn't get worked up if a friend said he wanted to fuck my wife. I'd say in your dreams asshole or tell him I'd fuck his sister or something. Guys talk shit when drunk. I don't take it personally.

She is cheating on him and she is looking for any excuse to leave. She probably went right to Tyrone.

As disgusted as women are by so called "incels" this reaction is off the chain.
Seriously a lot of the people that opportunistically mocked the clueless husband here (one of them now banned) have said most women aren't virgins and so aren't deserving of any special treatment that virgin women would get, such as coming to their defense for a crude joke.
Boo hoo the guys friend made a sex joke.

She was just looking for a reason to get out of the relationship and keep riding that carousel
Kind of disappointing a lot of people in this thread didn't bring this up sooner ngl
Plus this would have been something considered more eye brow raising crude comedy or something to either shrug off or kick the guy's ass and keep it moving in earlier times.

Imagine getting relationship advice from reddit.

Cucked move to not say anything when his friend said he wants to have sex with his wife.
But let's be honest: The only reason she was offended was because the friend was a subhuman. If the friend was a Chad and the husband got upset about the comment then he'd be a toxic masculinity jealous controlling etc. etc. husband. And she'd still leave to get fucked by said Chad.

Its not the first time one of them made off color comments to her, so she ignored it. But he took it a step farther and told her that well...he would have sex with her right now if he could, or something along those lines.
I didn't think much of it, honestly. I'm not a jealous person and I know he didn't mean he was actually going to do it.
It was then and there she knew she was with a beta and didn't want to be around a cuck.

It's not his friends' fault. It's him as he either should have known how she would have reacted or known some of the things they would say. If you're lucky to get a girl, your worst enemies are her friends and your friends.

>" But he took it a step farther and told her that well...he would have sex with her right now if he could, or something along those lines.

I didn't think much of it, honestly. I'm not a jealous person and I know he didn't mean he was actually going to do it."

Some fucking men. Imagine letting another man talk to your wife like that.

Over for cucks
Fucking lol

Bonus IT cuck:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/k4f2ft/my_26m_wife_24f_just_packed_up_and_left_because/ge8w2zc/?context=3

Last edited:
It hurts knowing that she would cry and be that affected because a fucking ugly male hit on her. If it was some tall white chisled prettyboy she would have fingered herself off on the car ride back home and her husband wouldn't even know

My (soy | 26) wife (F | 35) and her (my wife's) boyfriend (M | 41) just called (an action, meaning to describe me as something) me (soy | 26) a small (as in, opposite of large) man (one who was born with a penis, or identifies as such). Should I (soy | 26) be concerned (a state of concern)? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

what a cuck

Bonus IT cuck:

Over for cucks
Fucking lol
Cucked move to not say anything when his friend said he wants to have sex with his wife.
But let's be honest: The only reason she was offended was because the friend was a subhuman. If the friend was a Chad and the husband got upset about the comment then he'd be a toxic masculinity jealous controlling etc. etc. husband. And she'd still leave to get fucked by said Chad.
:yes::yes::yes:

Okay I don't think it's cucked, I think you're a whiteknight faggot if this kind of stuff makes you go apeshit on one of your drunk good friends who's just saying whatever will get him the most laughs. I mean if he actually wanted to fuck his wife would he really be saying it in front of his buddy or would he do some sneaky shit trying to talk to her on social media first and creepy shit like that? Very dissapointing to see how many incels would become full-on whiteknight speechnazis if they had a girlfriend, definitely not a party I would want to go to.

Also this:
It hurts knowing that she would cry and be that affected because a fucking ugly male hit on her. If it was some tall white chisled prettyboy she would have fingered herself off on the car ride back home and her husband wouldn't even know
The real winner tho:
I stopped reading at “reddit”

Last edited:
Okay I don't think it's cucked, I think you're a whiteknight faggot if this kind of stuff makes you go apeshit on one of your drunk good friends who's just saying whatever will get him the most laughs. I mean if he actually wanted to fuck his wife would he really be saying it in front of his buddy or would he do some sneaky shit trying to talk to her on social media first and creepy shit like that? Very dissapointing to see how many incels would become full-on whiteknight speechnazis if they had a girlfriend, definitely not a party I would want to go to.
:feelsokman:

Based wife.
Yep.

And you just KNOW that he’s going to cuck even harder to try and get her to come back to him which will only drive her further away.

The correct response to her beginning to name call him would’ve been for him to of immediately glared at her and say “fuck you” and boot her out of his vehicle unceremoniously.

If she refused to leave he’d then have to go drag her ass out and leave her sobbing on the cement for her disrespect.

That’s how a true dark triad maxxed Chad would handle things and trust me the reversal of the situation would have a foid’s mind spinning so much it would turn into the most ferocious pussy tingles that she ever had where she’d begin literally begging the guy to take her back and if he held out just a bit and made her suffer when they inevitably did get back together you then know she’d feel like she experienced the best sex she ever had and all because she got mind fucked like she never even knew that she wanted.

Of course puss boy is NEVER going to do the above.

It’s simply not in a cuck’s nature which he already admitted he was by telling everyone in his post that he’s lower value than her ie she’s out of his league lol.

No, the cuck will whine and cry and beg and pathetically apologize as to his cuck’s mind that’s the appropriate strategy that will win her back and sure it may win her back to him for a time and make the cuck feel vindicated but here’s the rub or “catch” to all you cucks out there reading along.

SHE WILL NEVER RESPECT YOU AS A MAN FOR MEWLING AND APOLOGIZING LIKE THIS.

It won’t make her pussy tingle at all if you cuck out and act like a bitch in this way and so even if you get her back by cucking it will be only BRIEFLY.

She will RESENT your faggotry and that resentment will eventually turn to hate and disgust which she will expertly hide in true female chameleon nature and you’ll be back on Reddit or some other relationship forum asking how your woman could just up and leave you and seemingly turn her feelings off for you so quickly like a light switch.

Hint: it wasn’t “quickly” cuck.

She’d been disgusted by your crawling beta male weakness for quite some time.

Last edited:

Bonus IT cuck:

And the same people will tell you to get out more often and meet friends, while they tell the friends of incels (e.g. ugly low status males with diminished social capacities) to ditch them, therefore indirectly proving to us how worthless friendships are.

She's probably at chad's house right now riding him nonstop