Redditor gets cucked by foid at party and believes it was sexual assault

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★
36d 6h 15m
Beta cuck begs his foid not to go to this party because of corona and because there are "a bunch of frat boys who already have a handful of girls that have allegations against them" there :feelskek: JUST FUCKING LOL.

Foid calls him at 2am while drunk crying. She claims she was sexually assaulted by the frat boy, cuck obviously believes it, but gets mad that she went. Now the foid is angry at him :lul:

My favourite thing is how throughout the whole thing he doesn't even realise what's actually happened. He's basically asking how he can make her not mad at him, and is OBLIVIOUS to the fact that she obviously got wasted, did things with the Chad, and is now regretting it in case cuck finds out.

These stories are such obvious bullshit because you would NEVER, especially in 2020 have some guy go up to a girl and "force his hand down her pants". IN PUBLIC, AT A PARTY. That shit just doesn't fucking happen, the man would be ostracized even in a fratboy party setting.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
175d 2h 2m
"I feel really bad that this happened", he says, after his girlfriend got drunk as fuck and had sex with a frat guy at a party that he begged her not to go to

what the fuck is wrong with modern men jfl

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
100d 6h 31m
this is what the bluepill does to a man
she couldn't have consensually played with Chad... no... that's impossible... IT WAS SEXUAL ASSAULT!

#BELIEVEWAHMAN
#MENAREEVILRAPISTS

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

★★
36d 6h 15m
"I feel really bad that this happened", he says, after his girlfriend got drunk as fuck and had sex with a frat guy at a party that he begged her not to go to

The thing I can't get over is how he actually knew the party would be full of frat boys JFL. Not only that, she knew that he didn't want her to go, yet she chose to go anyway. Is this guy fucking blind or something? She chooses to go to the party despite this guy begging her not to, he knows it's going to be full of Chads and alcohol, like, what the FUCK does he think happened? He ACTUALLY believes her bullshit story lmfao!

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
31d 15h 27m
Imagine having a gf and having to deal with this.

Also, JFL at being scared of corona-chan at aged 20 (albeit with asthma)

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Palpatine of the Greycel Brotherhood
★★★★★
41d 3h 22m
Lmao. Cuck finds out the girl cheated on him (big surprise there) and doesn’t just call her a worthless cunt and block that stupid bitch. Women deserve the worst kind of torture for their behavior.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

★★
36d 6h 15m

I know right JFL.

Still though, whether he was right to be concerned or not, it says a lot about how little she respects him that she massively exposed herself to it lmao. Her boyfriend being able to breathe is less important than sucking Chad's cock

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Palpatine of the Greycel Brotherhood
★★★★★
41d 3h 22m
VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
31d 15h 27m
Her boyfriend being able to breathe is less important than sucking Chad's cock
Yeah, I don't know what exactly she would go to that party for other than that.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Major
★★★★★
86d 18h 39m
Like a dog, he needs to punish her and dump the whore immediately otherwise she will learn nothing and continue to do anything and pee and shit wherever she wants.

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
31d 15h 27m
These stories are such obvious bullshit because you would NEVER, especially in 2020 have some guy go up to a girl and "force his hand down her pants". IN PUBLIC, AT A PARTY. That shit just doesn't fucking happen, the man would be ostracized even in a fratboy party setting.
It might be true, and it might not have happened in the place where there was a crowd.

NaserOric

NaserOric

Komandant Armije BiH
22d 20h 56m

Like 1 in 5000 people in the 18-30 age category dies due to corona. Asthma patients are the biggest risk group and I would say there are about 200 asthma patients in a group of 5000 people. So probably 0.5% of the asthma patients in that age range would die. That's a decent enough percentage to be careful imo. Thats besides the fact that there is a certain percentage that will at least show symptoms, will have to go to the hospital and some even to the IC (and survive). Also a chance u suffer long term health problems from it afterwards.

So IMO it's not stupid that he's cautious with corona-chan. He is a retarded cuck for having blind faith in a teen/early tween foid anno 2021 though.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
110d 5h 4m

In 99% of all civilizations in the history of the world this would result in honor killings or some sort of public beating/shaming at least

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

★★
36d 6h 15m
It might be true, and it might not have happened in the place where there was a crowd.
At a party? For it to be true she'd have to be standing alone (even one other witness would be too many), with nobody else even in the same room...when would you ever be alone in a room at a party (unless we're expected to believe she went into a bathroom, didn't lock it, and Chad just happened to go in at the right time and do this). I'm not saying it's impossible but it's extremely unlikely, and when you consider all the other factors (namely it being a literal frat party full of Chads, her being drunk, her clearly not giving a fuck about her cuck boyfriend) it's just so obviously made up it's hilarious.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
110d 5h 4m
I know right JFL.

Still though, whether he was right to be concerned or not, it says a lot about how little she respects him that she massively exposed herself to it lmao. Her boyfriend being able to breathe is less important than sucking Chad's cock
Normally I make fun of people who are scared of the chink flu. But if he has asthma i can understand his concern

But like you said that only makes her behavior even more outrageous. She's willing to risk her bf's life just so she can cheat :worryfeels:
Willing to metaphorically backstab him for chad's cock

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
-
17d 9h 47m
Jfl it seems like there's a new reddit gem every day. Fucking cucks.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

★★
36d 6h 15m
Normally I make fun of people who are scared of the chink flu. But if he has asthma i can understand his concern

But like you said that only makes her behavior even more outrageous. She's willing to risk her bf's life just so she can cheat :worryfeels:
Seriously. JFL I am becoming addicted to /r/relationship_advice and similar subreddits, literally full of cucks. Reddit truly is the home of low tier and failed normies, guys getting cucked left right and centre.

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
-
17d 9h 47m

I mean it does make sense from a foid's standpoint. She can just get another beta in less than a day if he dies, but chad even looking her way is an opportunity she cant waste.

Jfl at the cuck
Seriously. JFL I am becoming addicted to /r/relationship_advice and similar subreddits, literally full of cucks. Reddit truly is the home of low tier and failed normies, guys getting cucked left right and centre.
I think non Chad's with girlfriends are like that in general tbh

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
31d 15h 27m
Like 1 in 5000 people in the 18-30 age category dies due to corona. Asthma patients are the biggest risk group and I would say there are about 200 asthma patients in a group of 5000 people. So probably 0.5% of the asthma patients in that age range would die. That's a decent enough percentage to be careful imo. Thats besides the fact that there is a certain percentage that will at least show symptoms, will have to go to the hospital and some even to the IC (and survive). Also a chance u suffer long term health problems from it afterwards.

So IMO it's not stupid that he's cautious with corona-chan. He is a retarded cuck for having blind faith in a teen/early tween foid anno 2021 though.
OK, fair point, I take my earlier comment back, he might have had more severe asthma as well I guess

At a party? For it to be true she'd have to be standing alone (even one other witness would be too many), with nobody else even in the same room...when would you ever be alone in a room at a party (unless we're expected to believe she went into a bathroom, didn't lock it, and Chad just happened to go in at the right time and do this). I'm not saying it's impossible but it's extremely unlikely, and when you consider all the other factors (namely it being a literal frat party full of Chads, her being drunk, her clearly not giving a fuck about her cuck boyfriend) it's just so obviously made up it's hilarious.

Sure, but it is still a bit weird for her to regret it at 2am, usually they regret it the next morning. Either way party goers are cringe and deserve everything bad that happens to them

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
-
17d 9h 47m
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
110d 5h 4m
You want a protip? Use redditsearch.io and look for threads with particular words. Deleted threads will also show up

Someone on .co once showed that 90+% of threads deleted by moderators were the ones that made women look bad JFL

If a thread is not readable once you've accessed it, use removeddit, works almost every time

You'll find the juiciest posts with those tricks

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
174d 9h 21m
ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

★★
36d 6h 15m
You want a protip? Use redditsearch.io and look for threads with particular words. Deleted threads will also show up

Someone on .co once showed that 90+% of threads deleted by moderators were the ones that made women look bad JFL

If a thread is not readable once you've accessed it, use removeddit, works almost every time

JFL thanks. Hours of entertainment guaranteed with this

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
120d 22h 1m
What really happened: she fucked a frat chad and he kicked her out after he cummed on her and she didn't have a ride home.

Cuck even paid for chad's trash disposal (uber) JFL.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

★★
36d 6h 15m
What really happened: she fucked a frat chad and he kicked her out after he cummed on her and she didn't have a ride home.

The bold made me laugh out loud

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★
43d 22h 6m
:feelskek: JFL at this cuck for believing a whore that goes to a party without him.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

★★
36d 6h 15m
Update: The cuck has replied

"Mine doesn't cheat"
"I trust her to be faithful"
"she can't lie."

@ReconElement @radishman @Transcended Trucel @Gymcelled @yikerinos

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
-
17d 9h 47m

extremely high IQ tbh

based

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
110d 5h 4m
Update: The cuck has replied
View attachment 391789
"Mine doesn't cheat"
"I trust her to be faithful"
"she can't lie."

@ReconElement @radishman @Transcended Trucel @Gymcelled @yikerinos
"I'm sorry that some girl cheated on you"

jfl normie projecting, typical

Jungle

Jungle

Luminary
★★★★★
41d 4h 8m
justlol at this cuck, what else was gonna happen?

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
★★★★★
74d 11h 32m
Lmao the blackpill literally predicts this exact shit. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Basic statistics = precognition :feelskek::feelskek:

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
120d 22h 1m
She can't lie?

Does she wear makeup?

Some dudes that just beyond cucked.

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

FREE NATHAN LARSON
24d 2h 38m
It's ok, reddit will tell him to support and forgive her and they will live happily ever after with her cucking him again every so often.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
94d 16h 1m
Go to r/marriedredpill for more laughs ded srs

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
23d 5h 37m
If I ever have a gf and she calls me saying she was raped Im ending it

You cant penetrate a woman if she actually resists

Studiocel

Studiocel

Veteran
★★★
27d 13h 53m
Dude didnt go to a party cause he was scared of the virus, his girl kissed another dude and he is posting about it on reddit. So many Ls.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
174d 9h 21m
R

randomguy1235

Veteran
★★★★★
37d 4h 42m
Like a dog, he needs to punish her and dump the whore immediately otherwise she will learn nothing and continue to do anything and pee and shit wherever she wants.
Lmao. Cuck finds out the girl cheated on him (big surprise there) and doesn’t just call her a worthless cunt and block that stupid bitch. Women deserve the worst kind of torture for their behavior.

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
79d 19h 50m

Too much soy. What a compete and utter cuck. He should have shown those frat boys he had anothER thing in mind for them.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
45d 16h 34m

Redditor gets cucked by foid at party and believes it was white national truecels​

Word to @BummerDrummer and @MountainGorilla

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
94d 16h 1m
"I'm sorry that some girl cheated on you"

jfl normie projecting, typical
Normies only know how to humblebrag and condescend down to others lower them socially. That's the extent of their "social skills"

PresidentCel

PresidentCel

Recruit
★★★★★
20d 13h 31m
Frats are social clubs for Chads. Girls go to those parties to hook up with hot guys. Lol at this cuck for believing her version of events. She’s just afraid of getting caught.

D

Deleted member 24726

Self-banned
-
11d 7h 0m

Frats are social clubs for Chads. Girls go to those parties to hook up with hot guys. Lol at this cuck for believing her version of events. She’s just afraid of getting caught.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Veteran
★★★★★
15d 2h 59m
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 4h 28m
Almost every redditor:

DON'T BLAME THE (female) VICTIM :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Meanwhile, some manlet gets literally gangraped after being imprisoned for tax fraud

HE SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS ACTIONS :soy::soy: