Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Redditor has an incel son

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

Bonus blackpill: incel has a sister who brings chad home to have sex

Its a larp, account barely day old.

Just abandon your loser,outcast son to get approved by internet queens bro

When I saw that I was like of course cucked reddit needs to slam incels and make em look bad on popular. Fuck reddit and all the cucks.

more fake than a stacy sucking my balls right now

Sounds like my fate

There’s already a thread on this br0.

Fake but would be a dream to beat your pointless beta feminist father while insulting your whorish feminazi mother. This is what everyone who can't get our point deserves

but I thought incels were pussies who would never confront anyone in real life except with a gun?

reality is not so well written

fucking idiot, there's already been two threads on this topic. Reported for spam. @blickpall take out the trash

"After those fights, my wife tried to empathize with him and understand what made him so bitter but he flipped out at her, and called her a cock-gargling whore and said that she fucked her way through dozens of men until she found a “beta-fag” who was willing to shelter her for missionary sex."
Based lown ihib son dropping dem blackpills on his dad

I couldn't even read half of that garbage.

Imagine if your dad was that cucked, you would be a shithead son too.

LARP or not, that was hilarious.

whoa nigga you really expect me to read

IT user larding

Parents are proud supportive feminists

- sisters a whore dating a black male who is kind

- son is a incel, panty fetish, pedo, watches anime, not hygienic, plays video game, is a loser.

- past was written by a IT user, he uses incel terminology

yeah sounds really fake
but the role of the father probably happens a lot in irl aswell, lines up with my own experience aswell
parents always talk about "we are there for you", "we wanna help you" but they never really do anything about it
a responsible adult force injects his sons with hgh and dht from age 12 to 18 and books a private session with mike mew

nobody would use terms like "beta" in real life as an insult, especially when arguing with their parents and insulting the dad.

If they were that autistic they would be flailing their arms while running around, constantly hitting walls.

Clearly larping.

who the fuck does this retard think he's trying to fool? lol. the account was made TODAY. Somebody, please do an IP check on his account. I want to see how many more alts this fucktard has.

I hope this is a larp. If it's real, then the cuckstates of america needs to be nuked into oblivion.

If he isnt trolling this just shows he never actually loved his kid lol, giant sack of shit.