Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditors whose entire post/comment history is IncelTear and AITA: Narcissistic Personality Disorder, or something else?

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
So many IT users, their entire activity log is IT and Am I The Asshole.

Shitting on other people is all they do, and they do it for hours every day, day after day after day.

How do you get that damaged?

How do you get to a point where putting other people down is your whole personality?

Were they abused as children?

Bullied at school?

Touched in the butthole by uncle daddy?

Last edited:
I'm narcissistic myself and I can confirm narcs hate each other with a burning passion

They're simply losers and shitting on incels is their coping mechanism. These people are boring NPCs with boring lives, boring personalities and boring dead-end jobs. To feel better they need to bully the lowest of the low.

It's autism, and homosexuality.

Cause its the only pleasure they get in their miserable cucked lives
Laughing at us the undesirables

I'm narcissistic myself and I can confirm narcs hate each other with a burning passion
All I know about "narcissism" is what I see on TV.

How does being a narcissistic incel work out? Is there some sort of inner conflict between knowing you're shit hot, and knowing toilets disagree?

All I know about "narcissism" is what I see on TV.

How does being a narcissistic incel work out? Is there some sort of inner conflict between knowing you're shit hot, and knowing toilets disagree?
Pretty much you think:
You feel like in a "cold war" with your family and friends
Youre always right
Everyone except you is stupid (mild superiority complex)

I could accept being wrong on the Internet for example where im anonymus
But in real life that person will always know i was wrong once and ill feel attacked

I can supress it when im on here because im anonymus but when im with persons i see regularly this applies, as i never want to be in a bad light
Pretty much very high irrational ego

Now if two narcs fight
Nobody wants to be wrong
The other one is "stupid", im better
Will be forever at "war" with this person and defend your argument forever which feels like "battles"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back