Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reincarnation after suicide, do you ever wonder if it's possible and if it could lead to a better life?

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
I always wonder this. What if I kill myself and I get reincarnated to a better life? One with a stable family, at the very least normie genetics, more privilege. Of corse I also wonder if I get reincarnated in a worse position. Idk, I just find myself always thinking about the possibility of reincarnation after suicide. I don't think I'm going to live past 30.

If there is some higher power watching us or something like that I don't think they'd like us trying to skip the incel life into something better (anything)

I always wonder this. What if I kill myself and I get reincarnated to a better life? One with a stable family, at the very least normie genetics, more privilege. Of corse I also wonder if I get reincarnated in a worse position. Idk, I just find myself always thinking about the possibility of reincarnation after suicide. I don't think I'm going to live past 30.
You reincarnate either as a manly tiger, a butterfly or a stupid bug depending how well you did in life

Who knows but, one thing for sure is that you won't have the same consciousness.

If you live in the west chances are that you will be reicarnated in a poorer country as a darker complexion shorter pooskin. I wouldn't take that chance.

Nope once your brainwaves stop, you’re gone forever

I don't think reincarnation actually exists. Whoever believes in it is just trying to cope with the fact that life is finite.

Silly GrAYcel, if anything, it’d guarantee a shittier reincarnation

I imagine that when I die I'll return to the void of non-existence. It will be just like before I was born. I don't remember having any issues with non-existence probably because it's not worth remembering. Most likely an upgrade from being khhv honestly:feelsrope:

I don’t believe in reincarnation, sounds too good to be true. And if we are only our brain, then it wouldn’t make sense for us to be reborn into another brain, that would mean we need to have a soul seeing it is the former you that is reincarnating into something entirely different

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back