Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rejected by fat whore foid

NigerianCel.

NigerianCel.

Recruit
★★★★★
This was a few months ago in a school lunch period as I’m in high school still, I was sitting at a table with my chadlite friend and his fat foid friend. This foid by the way is a known whore, she has sex with multiple guys and loves to tell people about it. So we were sitting when he randomly asked her if she would hook up with me since she gets with lots of guys, and she gave me the most disgusted look and said she would never do it because I was “me” (whatever the hell that means) :feelswhat: And they both just laughed. I somehow got rejected by a fat foid with low self esteem who got with almost every guy in the school, fml.

Fat foids are the worst entitled pieces of shit on this EntiRe planet

Fat whore, deluded into thinking that she is worth shit just because chad pumped and dumped her. You should’ve thrown your food in her face then beaten the fuck out of her, in Roblox prison life, assuming you were friends with her in Roblox.

Being fat means nothing bad for a foid. Face is the only thing that somehow matters in their case.

water is wet thread.

all women are soulless whores.5 saints out of billions of women makes no difference.

water is wet thread.

all women are soulless whores.5 saints out of billions of women makes no difference.
I don't think there is only 5 female saints:

"Since the honor which we pay to the saints is in a sense a profession of faith, that is, a belief in the glory of the saints, we must piously believe that in this matter also the judgment of the Church cannot fall into error." - Saint Thomas Aquinas (1225 - 1274)

Being fat means nothing bad for a foid. Face is the only thing that somehow matters in their case.
A foid with literal acid burns on her face would still find a normie to love her. Only thing it might affect is her chad-chasing

A foid with literal acid burns on her face would still find a normie to love her.
Let's be realistic: a fat foid with a 5/10 face has far more chances to get LTR with a normie than such a foid though.
But yeah, there are men who'll fuck literally any foid.

I don't think there is only 5 female saints:

"Since the honor which we pay to the saints is in a sense a profession of faith, that is, a belief in the glory of the saints, we must piously believe that in this matter also the judgment of the Church cannot fall into error." - Saint Thomas Aquinas (1225 - 1274)
i wasn't speaking literally.obviously there are more then 5 female saints.all you need to check is the catholic record on the saints to discover that.heck all you need to do is think of more then 5 female saints.

You got rejected without even showing interest or approaching her, brutal.
I've been out of high school for some time but the same thing happened to me, but with a large group of guys and this one slut, my friend at the time says what about him (referring to me), and she gives me this disgusted look doesn't even say anything and some people laugh.

Remember that all toilets have options, unless you're in the top 20% you're not going to get even the ugliest Landwhale. And unless you're in the top 5% the average toilet is beyond your reach. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Why do they do this? In highschool I often had foids openly ask their friends if they'd date me and of course they would awkwardly yell no.

Remember that all toilets have options, unless you're in the top 20% you're not going to get even the ugliest Landwhale. And unless you're in the top 5% the average toilet is beyond your reach. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It never ceases to amaze me....even the fattest ugliest nastiest foid will have a bf or hubby alongside her with some kids too.

esp true in negro areas

Women have no sense of self awarenes, nor any desire to improve themselves.

Going for fat or ugly women is a shit tactic because a foid who's fat or ugly will still feel like shes a 10, and still think deserves the best.

Why would you even want to fuck her?

Should've told her I am not interested in cum dumpster either.