Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rejected from everything

• Thread starter Hope and Change
  • Start date
Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
I tried JiuJitsu a month before but got injured and had to stay home. Now looking back to what happened I am quite sure I was injured on purpose. The guy I was fighting was experienced and definitely knew he would tear my arm muscles if he stomped on them with his knee. My guess is they didn't want me around there either although they were friendly and guy injured me as a means to kick me out.

Signing on Swimming team didn't work either as foid trainers were disgusted by me. Now I just got a 1 month gym subscription but Having just realised that I most definitely was kicked out of jiujitsu too I feel unmotivated to care for my physical health. I honestly have tried doing something interesting in my free time, something healthy to me but every time people are just telling me to fuck off and die.

I'm so sad and frustrated, no matter what I try to do in life people just hate me and don't want me around. I feel like the same way niggers were treated in the early 20th century, a lesser citizen, a subhuman. And if I give up completely and just sit home all day I'm told by normalscum that it's my fault my life is shitty, what a clown world

Thank you Sneir, perhaps ill show my ugly face in jiujitsu academy again once I get a lil more strengh in my soy arms

I was in a program with young Korean/Chinese children as a young child. The instructors were respectful and bowed to me.

I'm so sad and frustrated, no matter what I try to do in life people just hate me and don't want me around. I feel like the same way niggers were treated in the early 20th century, a lesser citizen, a subhuman. And if I give up completely and just sit home all day I'm told by normalscum that it's my fault my life is shitty, what a clown world
Brutal. This pretty much sums up the incel experience :feelscry: I'm glad that I at least discovered the blackpill early on in life. Being an incel is bad enough, but being an incel who is bluepilled and actually believes all the lies told by society is even worse :feelsUnreal:

im honestly trying not to give up on myself but it's an uphill battle with boulders rolling downwards me