Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rejecting an ugly girl makes you a volcel yes/no?

If you reject unattractive women you are volcel ?

• Yes

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • No!

Votes: 20 42.6%

• Total voters
MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Lets hear this

maybe
SYDNEY AUSTRALIA   JANUARY 23 Margot Robbie arrives at the Australian Premiere of I Tonya

You are only allowed to refuse foids that have AIDS, children or are cheaters

So you would marry an ugly girl?

By definition yeah

How do you even have the power to reject girls if you're an incel, you're probably not even ugly if you can reject a foid.

If she is hideous it's gonna be hard honestly, i may marry a ugly woman, but how do i do to get hard for a ugly and probably obese woman who's over 30 ? I mean volceling yeah on the paper, but in real situation i think it's not worth it, i know that if my woman is very ugly and obese, i will beat her with my bare hands if she open her mouth to talk to me.

Not worth it.

yes but it has exception nobody wants a 0/10 disfigured arson victim goblina who lost all her limbs except one arm, has downs and permanently on wheelchair

thats why i hate those bait threads

it depends how ugly. technically yes but I dont blame those that do. having high standards is based and if foids easily get handed the top 1% of men, we deserve the top 1% of women

InCel= Involuntarily Celibate.

So YES You are a volcel when you're rejecting ugly foids.

If she's "ugly" that means she must be below your looksmatch. So no.

Every study on this shows that mean rate foids fairly with approx half being above average and half being below average. So a foid judged as "ugly" by a man is likely accurate.

No, refusing to date a super mutant foid doesnt make you volcel and if you did you have absolutely no dignity

If you voted yes you have no self respect

Only case I think you can remain an "incel" is if you reject a girl that's underage. Going to prison for life and getting gangraped and beaten in showers is not worth breaking that law.

No they don't count.

No, you are a volcel only if you reject a girl who is at least -1 from your looks level.
So if I am a 4/10 standardcel and I reject a 3+/10 then I am volcel.
But if I reject a 2/10 or 1/10 then i am not.
Im a relatively fit person, I just have poor facial harmony and im kind of short. I say I'm a 3.5/10. But if you are calling me a volcel if i dont want to fuck an obese 1/10 foid with 1 arm and 3 legs, then fine i am a volcel.

Btw,
You guys assume we have a chance with ugly girl,
Which I remind you we don't.

Only case I think you can remain an "incel" is if you reject a girl that's underage. Going to prison for life and getting gangraped and beaten in showers is not worth breaking that law.
Lots of incels fail to process that though and get fooled by the sting

nobody wants a 0/10 disfigured arson victim goblina who lost all her limbs except one arm, has downs and permanently on wheelchair
make a fake tinder profile for a foid who matches that description, and prepare for a nuclear blackpill.