Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Relationship is only worth with an attractive woman

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
If you go out on a date with an ugly woman, sure she can make you happy at home and all... she can do the right things... but at the end of the day, she wont give you what a real woman can give -- beautiful, attractive children.

When you go outside, even though you have a girlfriend, you are still reminded how inferior you are to other men, because your girlfriend is ugly and the rest have pretty ones.

Its better to be single than have an ugly girlfriend to be honest.

I don't care if she is ugly I just want to experience having a girlfriend.

Sure you experience it, you experience having sex and kissing and someone making food for you...
But when you go outside and you see chad and stacy together, wont you feel disatisfied? Like you still failed as a man?

Sure you experience it, you experience having sex and kissing and someone making food for you...
But when you go outside and you see chad and stacy together, wont you feel disatisfied? Like you still failed as a man?
Of course I will but it is better than what I have now.

Of course I will but it is better than what I have now.
True, but im just someone who looks in the future and tries to foresee things. I know for a fact that i wont be happy with some ugly girl. Its better than what i have now, and ill keep trying my best to at least get that, but if i do, id just want to leave

True, but im just someone who looks in the future and tries to foresee things. I know for a fact that i wont be happy with some ugly girl. Its better than what i have now, and ill keep trying my best to at least get that, but if i do, id just want to leave
I think I would be happy enough with an ugly girl but knowing my luck she would cheat on me.

This just don't be deformed, tattooed, obese, a single mom, have taken 100s of Chad dicks, fucked any non white, had any abortion, not fucked fido or be a rabid leftist problem is if you're stuck in north America that

Standardcels.is

I think I would be happy enough with an ugly girl but knowing my luck she would cheat on me.
Of course she'd cheat. All women think they can do better than their current partner and get bored after a while

If you go out on a date with an ugly woman, sure she can make you happy at home and all... she can do the right things... but at the end of the day, she wont give you what a real woman can give -- beautiful, attractive children.

When you go outside, even though you have a girlfriend, you are still reminded how inferior you are to other men, because your girlfriend is ugly and the rest have pretty ones.

Beggars cant be choosers

It's always some inbred IQ streetshitter that says this bullshit and they usuallt end up being some fakecel scum that isnt satisfied with his 6/10 looks match
I would slay an ocean of Dravidian children just to have my looksmatch

she wont give you what a real woman can give -- beautiful, attractive children.
lie, you cant predict genetic recombination but only chabes or probabiity. my oneitis mom is subhuman.

wont you feel disatisfied? Like you still failed as a man?
yes. after all the hardwork i am not sleeping with a subhuman monkey hole. i have self respect and dignity.

It's always some inbred IQ streetshitter that says this bullshit and they usuallt end up being some fakecel scum that isnt satisfied with his 6/10 looks match
do you still talk to bummer?

Sound's like a Volcel.
It 100% is, as if we can choose to be picky. Although the bare minimum should be for her to not be a whore, fat, subhuman and shit

It 100% is, as if we can choose to be picky. Although the bare minimum should be for her to not be a whore, fat, subhuman and shit
Modern Day Women can barely step over the bar when it's down in Hell.

Tbh i dont know if i want to have kids, the west has fallen

someones mad about 2/10 roasties not being desired, what a cuck. Your life isnt going to be ANY better sticking your dick into an ugly foid.

If you can get a date with an ugly toilet gtfoh and kys.
Trucels are repulsive even to ugly toilets.

someones mad about 2/10 roasties not being desired, what a cuck. Your life isnt going to be ANY better sticking your dick into an ugly foid.
Literally not what I said at all, Retard

Low IQ streetshitters dont last too long around these parts anyway

Goodluck Nigger :society:

Retarded thread.

1/10s won’t settle with sub 4 PSL sub MTN men BOYO.

LOL LOL keep fantasizing for that rare HQNP foid you’ll never pull

I'll admit that I'd like to have a pretty GF, but only because I'm naturally attracted to beauty, not because I want to compete with other dudes with beautiful GFs.

If I ever get a GF that I find attractive (even if she isn't conventionally pretty), I wouldn't care about other men and their GFs.

Am in no position to be picky

Literally not what I said at all, Retard

Low IQ streetshitters dont last too long around these parts anyway

Goodluck Nigger :society:
I never said i wouldnt be satisfied with a 6/10, im saying its impossible to be satisfied with a 2/10 even if youre a 2/10. You got an argument or what, youre probably a niggercel or beancel anyway

agreed, but on the other hand, why the fuck would stacy be with a freak and socially handicapped like me, totally absurd
that's why everytime i see an ugly woman i know if we'll have relationships they would be based on the fact that neither me or her could find even an average partner, it's like we're off the trash lol

agreed, but on the other hand, why the fuck would stacy be with a freak and socially handicapped like me, totally absurd
that's why everytime i see an ugly woman i know if we'll have relationships they would be based on the fact that neither me or her could find even an average partner, it's like we're off the trash lol
I'll admit that I'd like to have a pretty GF, but only because I'm naturally attracted to beauty, not because I want to compete with other dudes with beautiful GFs.

If I ever get a GF that I find attractive (even if she isn't conventionally pretty), I wouldn't care about other men and their GFs.
Exactly. Ask yourself, will an ugly woman really make you happy? How can anyone say yes?

If you think someone will make you happy just because it has a vagina and no other redeeming qualities, that's some pussy on the pedestal shit.
I am stacysexual
Based
Retarded thread.

1/10s won’t settle with sub 4 PSL sub MTN men BOYO.

LOL LOL keep fantasizing for that rare HQNP foid you’ll never pull
Im not fantasizing about anything, are you retarded?

Exactly. Ask yourself, will an ugly woman really make you happy? How can anyone say yes?

If you think someone will make you happy just because it has a vagina and no other redeeming qualities, that's some pussy on the pedestal shit.

Based

Im not fantasizing about anything, are you retarded?
Based

Idc if she's ugly or not I just want to feel loved. And I don't have any intention of bringing children in such a unjust and cruel world.

No. First, there are other qualities than beauty for a human, for example intelligence. Having intelligent ugly children could be better than having beautiful dumb ones because intelligent ones could progress research into genetic engineering to make their offspring more beautiful, while beautiful children cannot do anything to make their offspring more intelligent.

Secondly, I can get most of what a relationship is about - spending time with a loved one and building a future - with an ugly person just like with a beautiful one. Sex might be a bit more challenging if I have more troubles getting hard, but that's it, basically. I would vastly, vastly prefer being in a relationship with an ugly person than to be single and if she had other redeeming qualities like being kind to me or being intelligent (or both) I would be the luckiest I had ever been in my life.

This wouldn't be a problem for truecels like me

False. People should date their looksmatch.

This is the same excuse entitled land whales use.

Idc if she's ugly or not I just want to feel loved. And I don't have any intention of bringing children in such a unjust and cruel world.
A male friend can make you feel loved lol. A foid should be something pleasing to look at. Something you are proud of "owning"
No. First, there are other qualities than beauty for a human, for example intelligence. Having intelligent ugly children could be better than having beautiful dumb ones because intelligent ones could progress research into genetic engineering to make their offspring more beautiful, while beautiful children cannot do anything to make their offspring more intelligent.
Lol this is just wishful thinking. Truth is beautful children will end up more intelligent or at least successful because they will receive positive affirmation all the time.
Secondly, I can get most of what a relationship is about - spending time with a loved one and building a future - with an ugly person just like with a beautiful one. Sex might be a bit more challenging if I have more troubles getting hard, but that's it, basically. I would vastly, vastly prefer being in a relationship with an ugly person than to be single and if she had other redeeming qualities like being kind to me or being intelligent (or both) I would be the luckiest I had ever been in my life.
Relationship is about producing children, who need to be genetically superior, its not just spending time with a loved one.

I feel absolutely no jealousy for a 2/10 man dating a 2/10 looksmatch woman. They can build whatever sort of future they want, the reality is their genetics will always be in the gutter

Lol this is just wishful thinking. Truth is beautful children will end up more intelligent or at least successful because they will receive positive affirmation all the time.
More successful maybe, but more intelligent not directly. There is a pretty strong correlation between educational outcome and IQ, so all environmental factors - including positive affirmation - don't do too much. Also, I gave the two options beautiful + dumb VS ugly + intelligent, so even if the beautiful children were more intelligent than if the same children were ugly, the innate difference in intelligence should still prevail over that.
Relationship is about producing children, who need to be genetically superior, its not just spending time with a loved one.
Yeah, but I'd argue that long-term, intelligent+ugly children are genetically superior to beautiful+dumb children. Of course, the perfect way would be intelligent+beautiful, I just wanted to say that being beautiful isn't the only important thing.

And relationships serve multiple purposes, where having children is one of them. Homosexual relationships cannot produce children and many relationships last after menopause and still make sense, e.g. for mutual support.

Reading posts in this forum made me understand that everyone has their own criteria for what is beautiful for them.
Some users criticise pics and videos of females which are very attractive for me.
So this discussion about 'volcels' and 'standardcels' is pointless since I would gladly have sex with some females described by many users as unattractive while I don't find blonde to which ER was attracted, attractive.

what a retarded take

I never said i wouldnt be satisfied with a 6/10, im saying its impossible to be satisfied with a 2/10 even if youre a 2/10. You got an argument or what, youre probably a niggercel or beancel anyway
There's actually no merit for an argument here, this down here is the only proper response for someone like you.

what a retarded take

Anyway, for all we know, you could be an average 5 or 6/10 streetshitter who rates a 6/10 toilet as a 2/10 just becuase she isnt white.

You're not the first imbecil to come on here with this retarded take, and those guys almost always end up being fakecel.

Reading posts in this forum made me understand that everyone has their own criteria for what is beautiful for them.
Some users criticise pics and videos of females which are very attractive for me.
So this discussion about 'volcels' and 'standardcels' is pointless since I would gladly have sex with some females described by many users as unattractive while I don't find blonde to which ER was attracted, attractive.
This forum is full of retards who cant rate for shit and too many lazy fakecels who rate average looking foids as ugly.

These niggers who are "stacy or bust" like ER's dumbass mindset are the real problem on this forum.

LITERALLY THE ARGUMENT WOMEN MAKE AGAINST HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH INCELS, THE EUGENICS, BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN ANGLE

So you are as morally bankrupt as them by the way, eliminating all women you deem "unattractive" from the gene pool, with those women having exactly the same argument we have against women now CHANGING NOTHING.

GARBAGE TIER NARCI TIER NONSENSE

The blackpill is SEE PAST THE AESTHETIC

LITERALLY THE ARGUMENT WOMEN MAKE AGAINST HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH INCELS, THE EUGENICS, BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN ANGLE

So you are as morally bankrupt as them by the way, eliminating all women you deem "unattractive" from the gene pool, with those women having exactly the same argument we have against women now CHANGING NOTHING.

GARBAGE TIER NARCI TIER NONSENSE

The blackpill is SEE PAST THE AESTHETIC
Maybe what im trying to say is even if we're sub4s, and we are missing out on our looksmatch because of inceldom caused by hypergamy... maybe its not such a bad thing..... no 2/10 man would be satisfied with a 2/10 woman anyway... Fact.

id be very surprised if even 25% of the men here cared about having children