Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminded that all girls EXCLUSIVELY want Chad

Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
Three femoids behind me were fawning over all the Chads around them. They saw a Chad who was completely jacked and one of the femoids squealed over him and flirtatiously called him scary. They all talked about the same guys. And it was all about their appearance. Height, face, etc. Personality is completely irrelevant no matter what they say.  

To all the people here who haven’t truly accepted that it is over, IT’S OVER. There is nothing that you can do to change this. MOG or be MOGGED. We are doomed to live as incels in this life. Femoids are disgusting creatures who only want and will never give. They are selfish and incapable of loving a subhuman like us.

Femoids are scum

Chads is pretty much the female version of stacy, you gotta admit if stacy or some ugly femoid wanted to fuck you then you'd always choose Stacy. That's why I don't even get fazed by stuff like this anymore.