Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: if a female acts nice toward you, she is just virtue signaling

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20207

-
Some incels here deny AWALT and think that some females are genuinely good people. However, if you think that, you are still delusional and not fully blackpilled. Females are wired to hide their slutty nature, because historically, revealing that would put their life in danger. Because of that, females might act nice toward incels, but they only do that in order to protect their image as “innocent angels”. In reality, they secretly look down at you while they get deepthroated by Chad cock though.

Many girls have acted nice toward me. It does not mean that they have been genuinely nice though. Instead, they have rather done that because they have viewed me as an asexual potential orbiter. They would still not have sex with me due to my height of 5'7", and because of that, I do neither give them any validation back.

In conclusion: do not let the shallow facades of females delude you into being bluepilled and abolishing your misogyny.

Very true. I hate it when I see bluepilled incels believe foids when they say "you're cute, just not my type" or "I would date you if I didn't have a boyfriend" etc

Yea they could literally just start killing males and no one would care

or wants something from you

This is where I figured the thread was going. Any foid being nice or even talking to me puts me on red alert for a scam. Especially if it's happening outside of work/family event. Ain't no way a foid is gonna approach me unless she's after something.

Very true. I hate it when I see bluepilled incels believe foids when they say "you're cute, just not my type" or "I would date you if I didn't have a boyfriend" etc

This is where I figured the thread was going. Any foid being nice or even talking to me puts me on red alert for a scam. Especially if it's happening outside of work/family event. Ain't no way a foid is gonna approach me unless she's after something.

Some incels here deny AWALT and think that some females are genuinely good people. However, if you think that, you are still delusional and not fully blackpilled. Females are wired to hide their slutty nature, because historically, revealing that would put their life in danger. Because of that, females might act nice toward incels, but they only do that in order to protect their image as “innocent angels”. In reality, they secretly look down at you while they get deepthroated by Chad cock though.

Many girls have acted nice toward me. It does not mean that they have been genuinely nice though. Instead, they have rather done that because they have viewed me as an asexual potential orbiter. They would still not have sex with me due to my height of 5'7", and because of that, I do neither give them any validation back.

In conclusion: do not let the shallow facades of females delude you into being bluepilled and abolishing your misogyny.
Water is wet... and i have a mini story for graycels.

I was 21,5'10, strong build but balding and a foid neighbor(19y) start working at the same company with me and she gives me a lots of ioi, talking, sitting next to me in bus sharing vines&memes and what is funny her mother says to me that i should pursue it her and i did it(evan if i didn't really like her.. but i said mm is not that bad.) and she fucking rejected me brutally and ghost me like hell she quit from the job jfl...

Now she is with a Chad and she is pregnant..