Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Reminder: MGTOW is a legitimate cope as long as you recognize it for what it is

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
As any man with half a brain already knows, the 80/20 rule dominates the SMP, leaving the top 20% of men with 80% of the females and the middle 60% or so with the leftovers. If you're at the hopeless bottom 20%, or if you're so close to the bottom 20% that the effort you'd have to put in to get a fat roast beef hag to cuck you is more than you're willing to invest, it's entirely reasonable to avoid females and focus on your copes. Hobbymax, careermax, LDAR in your mom's basement, whatever you want to do, all of it is better than donning the shackles of societal expectation and becoming a willing drone for a world that hates you and has lied to you from birth.

But do not be fooled: females are more than happy to let you go your own way, as all it is to them is one less hunk of human waste standing between them and Chad. It's completely counterproductive to brag about being MGTOW, especially to females. It is not a triumph over society, but an admission of surrender, with the corollary that because you have resigned from the game, you will no longer play by its rules.

I am happy for not having ugly roastie wifeoid

Mgtows only fall into two categories: incels in denial, and divorced betabux’ers.

females are more than happy to let you go your own way
Sexually, yeah, 100%. But they're not willing to let your tax money go your own way.

I do not know why the fact that women are happy or not with our abandonment of the game is something relevant. For me, what goes on in the head of an evolved monkey that has nothing but a hole is not of the slightest importance.

Sexually, yeah, 100%. But they're not willing to let your tax money go your own way.
They make their own money. There are more women in college than there are men. The only way they're going to be pissed off is if it's their tax money going your way (which is exactly the point of neetbux :feelsthink:).
I do not know why the fact that women are happy or not with our abandonment of the game is something relevant. For me, what goes on in the head of an evolved monkey that has nothing but a hole is not of the slightest importance.
High IQ. More incels should think this way.

As if foids care about incel tier men shunning them.