Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: Never stick your neck out for ANYONE. Be SELFISH.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
Goyprotocol

Look at this shit. The average Ukrainian man is fighting and dying and for WHAT? For the rich faggots and CIA agents in Kiev? For their women that have gone abroad to fuck strange men? For a fucking FLAG? These men fight and die for a nation that treats them like expendable canon fodder. The same is true of the Russians I would suspect. As usual, the average man is victim on both sides, while rich chads and whore foids enjoy themselves and pretend to care. If I were conscripted into a war I'd shoot myself as soon as they gave me a rifle.

The same is true of incels as it is for soldiers. We are expected to contribute to society. We are expected to be kind and generous, law abiding tax paying citizens. We are expected to be chivalrous white knights for foids. And for what? We get no sex. Maybe we should do it so we can hopefully one day betabuxx for some used up roastie that cheats on us? And should we slave away in order to make chad CEOs and their richfag sons and daughters rich, so that they can go and party and fuck each other in ecstasy?

No. Fuck everyone else. Incels who are not completely selfish are cucks. Rotting and NEETbuxxing is infinitely more honorable than wageslaving. And if you want to earn money, do it in whatever way you can in the way that helps society least. Become a fucking landlord if you can and rent out to single mothers at insane rates.

The average man is a slave in modern society and incels are slaves that they don't even bother to feed.

BASED, NEVER FIGHT WARS FOR CHAD AND STACY :feelsLSD:

Highest IQ post in a while.
The only ones that benefits from war are the elite and the sociopaths/psychopaths that enjoy killing.
Honour is just brainwashing made by the elite to force men to die by their country.
When shit hits the fan, masks falls to the ground and we see the only thing what women are made for: breeding stocks.

JFL at glorifying hard work and sacrifice when foids are living on tutorial island and never have to do shit

Men are privileged.

If I were conscripted into a war I'd shoot myself as soon as they gave me a rifle.
I mean I would probably just kill general/higly ranked commander, not myself. Or at very least I would refuse following orders from 1st minute so they would put me into prison. No point in fighting wars. Theres nothing good in it. Not for me, nor for anyone else.

Every sane man will pick insignificant, but joyful life over war glory and soyciety tries to brainwash as many young men as it can.

Last edited:
I hate life, but more than life itself I hate normies, women, breeders, system and the most - UNIVERSE

FUCK THIS SHIT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I HATE THIS EXISTENCE FUCK FUCK I WANNA LEAVE FOR FUCK SAKE I HAVE ENOUGH

pyle was one of us

Attachments

• pyle.jpg
    pyle.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 6
The only thing that matters is you, be as self centered as possible but still adhering to basic societal external behaviour

For their women that have gone abroad to fuck strange men?

You don't think that happened to American men during WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Desert storm, etc?

You don't think that happened to American men during WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Desert storm, etc?

I don’t know what point you’re trying to make here

I’m sure OP would consider all those men to be idiots fighting for ingrates, just like Ukrainian men are today. I know I do

I don’t know what point you’re trying to make here

I’m sure OP would consider all those men to be idiots fighting for ingrates, just like Ukrainian men are today. I know I do
I am just saying, this isn't new a thing it has always happened

JFL at glorifying hard work and sacrifice when foids are living on tutorial island and never have to do shit
pretty much , you only live once yet your expected to work 30 years

while muh maria moore and samantha 38 g has a surplus of simps and are propably on welfare on top of it , living lavish?

jfl , being a piece of shit is the way to go , and non commiting

This is honestly extremely infuriating. Men get sent to the frontline while women get sent tindering through Europe. How great it is to fight for your country! A this point, it's best to hope for a nuke. No good deed goes unpunished. No way out for men - die working to support women or die fighting to "protect" women.