Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reminder that none of us were born this way

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
ITcucks always say that we're like this because we're "hateful" but do they actually think we were born that way? How many children are born into this world thinking "I'm gonna hate women for absolutely no reason!" Incels are a product of society.

Why didn't incels exist before the digital age? Because back then, you'd have to be literally deformed in order to qualify as one. (Even then, you could still get a wife if you were rich and her father choose to marry his daughter off to you) However, in the world we live in now, women have all the power. They are freely allowed to date whoever they want out of thousands upon thousands of potential choices. There are no longer any consequences for divorce and infidelity, so hypergamy is practically encouraged.

It's funny, they like to say "getting a girlfriend won't fix all of your problems!" but in my situation, it would. It would motivate me to become a better person, it would give me something to live for. Humans are social animals, developing relationships is just a natural part of who we are. We're just not meant to be alone our whole lives. In fact, there have been a number of studies supporting the idea that relationships not only benefit mental health, but physical health as well:

These are just three articles, I could probably dig up a lot more but I don't want to waste anyone's time trying to prove what everyone here already knows. I don't enjoy being angry and hateful all the time, I don't enjoy the fact that I'm just an empty shell who just wears a fucking mask all the time and pretends that everything is fine. I just wanted to to know that I can be desired by someone, that I'm not just an ugly autist who never should have been born. When I was still religious, (before I realized it's just a bunch of feel-good bullshit) I prayed to God every night, begging him to give me *one* girl who loves me for who I am, who I can spend the rest of my life with. I didn't become like this overnight, it was years of bullying, isolation and psychological torment that molded me into this—whatever this is.

I've tried all the bullshit copes in the playbook: therapy, medication, taking care of my hygiene, thinking positively, putting myself out there, but none of it worked because I was destined to fail from the very beginning. But according to IT foids could sense my awful personality even though I never even hated when I was still bluepilled. According to them, I deserved to be treated like literal dogshit by every single foid I've met.

Based researchcel. Women hate any type of attempt an ugly/dysgenic guy does. which is why they hate lifts and hats

Based researchcel. Women hate any type of attempt an ugly/dysgenic guy does. which is why they hate lifts and hats
Yet they wear fakeup in order to cover up their own insecurities. :feelshaha:

legit having a gf and sex would make my life great

im serious, its the main cause of my sadness and anger and having a girl who willingly wants to be with me would solve all of it

tired of being gaslight by other faggots who say its not important
Exactly, it would fix a ton of our issues.

It's easy to say food isn't important while you're munching on a sandwich.

It’s the equivalent of some fat fuck entering an african village while munching on mcdonalds saying to them that food doesn’t matter.

it would give me something to live for
This is the worst part really, as an incel there's simply nothing to live for. If you think your situation is bad now, imagine being incel 20 years down the road. You will still have all the loneliness and depression you feel now PLUS your body starts deteriorating, you will have health problems and be in constant physical pain. Your parents are dead and nobody will be there for you. It only gets worse.

Ive been humiliated and ostracized since birth, i had a doormat personality until i had it enough. Some people here are failed normies whos only problems are not getting female attention, even among ourselves we cant understand each other.

I've been bullied and outcast since kindergarten and I wonder for what reason? Totally not for being ugly/non nt Must be that I choosed being toxic personality at 4yo:soy::soy::soy:

I disagree. I believe you are just the result of everything that came before you. The layout of your life was set before you were even conceived.

It was over before it even started.

We need to Obitomaxx to put all incels on earth in Infinite Tsukuyomi, a dream, where only goodness exists, the world with the most fair rules, where you'll never be mogged by 6'5 Tyron and foids won't ever call you subhuman:feelsthink:

We need to Obitomaxx to put all incels on earth in Infinite Tsukuyomi, a dream, where only goodness exists, the world with the most fair rules, where you'll never be mogged by 6'5 Tyron and foids won't ever call you subhuman:feelsthink:
Obito is the og incel. Got mogged by his friend and the foid he liked never gave him any attention, instead getting wet over Chadkashi

Obito is the og incel. Got mogged by his friend and the foid he liked never gave him any attention, instead getting wet over Chadkashi
He shoudve gone ER on Kakashi for stealing his oneitis, but in the end, Obito lost to Chadkashi again. Naruto is Giga-blackpilled anime, the creator is basically telling us that no matter how hard incel's efforts are, he's not going to win:cryfeels::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope:

I still don't get how Obito was the "villain" here.

My man wanted to to give everyone the ultimate cope but because it's not "real" it's apparently a bad thing.

Why didn't incels exist before the digital age?
I'm not sure about that. 3/10 (ugly but not deformed yet) guys were mostly rejected by foids back then. And short guys too.
I mean, yes, they had a miserable chance, but still. I think who really lived better then are normies.

ITcucks always say that we're like this because we're "hateful" but do they actually think we were born that way? How many children are born into this world thinking "I'm gonna hate women for absolutely no reason!" Incels are a product of society.

Why didn't incels exist before the digital age? Because back then, you'd have to be literally deformed in order to qualify as one. (Even then, you could still get a wife if you were rich and her father choose to marry his daughter off to you) However, in the world we live in now, women have all the power. They are freely allowed to date whoever they want out of thousands upon thousands of potential choices. There are no longer any consequences for divorce and infidelity, so hypergamy is practically encouraged.

It's funny, they like to say "getting a girlfriend won't fix all of your problems!" but in my situation, it would. It would motivate me to become a better person, it would give me something to live for. Humans are social animals, developing relationships is just a natural part of who we are. We're just not meant to be alone our whole lives. In fact, there have been a number of studies supporting the idea that relationships not only benefit mental health, but physical health as well:

These are just three articles, I could probably dig up a lot more but I don't want to waste anyone's time trying to prove what everyone here already knows. I don't enjoy being angry and hateful all the time, I don't enjoy the fact that I'm just an empty shell who just wears a fucking mask all the time and pretends that everything is fine. I just wanted to to know that I can be desired by someone, that I'm not just an ugly autist who never should have been born. When I was still religious, (before I realized it's just a bunch of feel-good bullshit) I prayed to God every night, begging him to give me *one* girl who loves me for who I am, who I can spend the rest of my life with. I didn't become like this overnight, it was years of bullying, isolation and psychological torment that molded me into this—whatever this is.

I've tried all the bullshit copes in the playbook: therapy, medication, taking care of my hygiene, thinking positively, putting myself out there, but none of it worked because I was destined to fail from the very beginning. But according to IT foids could sense my awful personality even though I never even hated when I was still bluepilled. According to them, I deserved to be treated like literal dogshit by every single foid I've met.
You should have a look at these 2 threads:
and

... then reflect on why we are regressing from the Neolithic to the Paleolithic

I was born with the 'tism, though, and being a male with autism just railroads you into Inceldom.

>no looks
>no personality
>no status(betabuxx)

It's over from the start. :feelsUnreal:

Genetic determinism is quite stupid.

Environmental factors are generally much more important.

I still don't get how Obito was the "villain" here.

My man wanted to to give everyone the ultimate cope but because it's not "real" it's apparently a bad thing.
muh "it's not REAL so it's worthless to feel happy" retards. :soy:
reality could be an illusion anyways and you wouldn't know, might as well make it a good one.

Personalities are formed as a result of prior experiences. Shitty world = shitty experiences for ugly men = shitty personalities. If women and soys don't like it, oh well.