Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder that you have every right to be angry/sad

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
The amount of mental suffering that we go through is unimaginable. I mean it. I have a relative in the mental health field, we sometimes discuss about the patients he gets, and let me tell you this right now: THEIR STRUGGLES ARE USUALLY NOTHING COMPARED TO OURS. If anyone deserves to be angry, IT'S US. Don't let normies or women tell you to ''man up'' or something. I'm sometimes amazed at how much shit I've been through. It feels surreal that there's people out there that didn't grow up with an abusive parent or parents, in borderline poverty, on top of being ugly, short, small dick, mentally ill, whatever.

inb4 water post

l that there's people out there that didn't grow up with an abusive parent or parents, in borderline poverty, on top of being ugly, short, small dick, mentally ill, whatever.
brutal

yeah had 2 shitty parents. people think we can be fake happy whatever all the time? pff nah.

yikes, incel, you should be grateful to live in such a beautiful, diverse, free and technologically advanced society, think of the niggerinos starving in africa (that have humans who love and support them btw) and how bad their lives are compared to yours!

The amount of mental suffering that we go through is unimaginable. I mean it. I have a relative in the mental health field, we sometimes discuss about the patients he gets, and let me tell you this right now: THEIR STRUGGLES ARE USUALLY NOTHING COMPARED TO OURS. If anyone deserves to be angry, IT'S US. Don't let normies or women tell you to ''man up'' or something. I'm sometimes amazed at how much shit I've been through. It feels surreal that there's people out there that didn't grow up with an abusive parent or parents, in borderline poverty, on top of being ugly, short, small dick, mentally ill, whatever.

inb4 water post
We do man. We fucking do

yikes, incel, you should be grateful to live in such a beautiful, diverse, free and technologically advanced society, think of the niggerinos starving in africa (that have humans who love and support them btw) and how bad their lives are compared to yours!