[Venting] Reminder: World War Two was won by the villains

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
59d 3h 20m
Human conflicts are by and large conflicts between shades of gray rather than black and white, with WW2 being no exception, but it's clear the shade of gray that won was the darker one. The Third Reich did create suffering -- committed acts that might be construed by some as atrocities -- but it was only to lay the groundwork for a better and brighter future. The Final Solution was meant to be omitted from the history books, at most a tragic footnote in a story where the battle for a sane world came down to the triarii, and with a few last-ditch efforts, humanity's last line of defense from its own subversive elements built its war machine atop the ruins of their battered forebears and reigned supreme over the materialists who sought to crush the human spirit under cogs and wheels. None of us would have been born to suffer since the defective genes that define our dreary lives would have been wiped out decades ago. Our culture would not have been allowed to degenerate to the point where someone's looks and popularity decided their worth as a person. We wouldn't be living in a world of broken families, broken homes, and broken promises.

leafmanlet

leafmanlet

Zabbaleenboo
★★
8d 5h 35m
Hitler literally dindu nuffin

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
★★★★★
95d 22h 51m
profile pic checks out

FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Overlord
28d 19m
There's always World war 3.

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

™ | Read bio
71d 21h 59m
Human conflicts are by and large conflicts between shades of gray rather than black and white, with WW2 being no exception, but it's clear the shade of gray that won was the darker one. The Third Reich did create suffering -- committed acts that might be construed by some as atrocities -- but it was only to lay the groundwork for a better and brighter future. The Final Solution was meant to be omitted from the history books, at most a tragic footnote in a story where the battle for a sane world came down to the triarii, and with a few last-ditch efforts, humanity's last line of defense from its own subversive elements built its war machine atop the ruins of their battered forebears and reigned supreme over the materialists who sought to crush the human spirit under cogs and wheels. None of us would have been born to suffer since the defective genes that define our dreary lives would have been wiped out decades ago. Our culture would not have been allowed to degenerate to the point where someone's looks and popularity decided their worth as a person. We wouldn't be living in a world of broken families, broken homes, and broken promises.
Good perspective tbh.

wandercamp

wandercamp

Commander
★★★
18d 5h 42m
fuck off nazi fuck

grondilu

grondilu

Mythic
★★
93d 7h 54m
If I'm not mistaken, Staline helped defeating the Nazis and as a result half of Europe was put under communism for decades.

So the good guys won ? Not so obvious IMHO.

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
-
31d 19h 1m
But muh “we would be speaking German!”

At least we wouldn’t be where we are now

Itsover4maymaycels

Itsover4maymaycels

9'6 ZettaChad personalitycel
★★★
9d 22h 52m
Most human conflicts are battles between two different shades of evil, World War 2 was fought between two equally evil sides with the nazis wanting to systematically exterminate those who did not fit with the male beauty standard (Cucked and lookist), and America and Europe wanting to and succeeding in establishing a large corporation ruled male-hating liberalist capitalist system of manipulated democracy.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Admiral
★★
25d 13h 49m
What difference does it make now? You can't convince all the normies out there. They will still believe in the 6 gorillion. It's over. Yea judeo did declare war on Germany, but the winners write history.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
46d 18h 19m
Couldn't possibly be worse than the reality we have if the other team had won.

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Useless motherfucker
★★
17d 1h 23m
The cold war was also won by the villains too

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
38d 5h 51m
Europe was lost with protestant reformation, everything since then was pointless.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★★★
20d 4h 18m
I don’t think locking up people in concentration camps, starving and then gassing them just because they happened to be born in a Jewish culture was cool. Hitler also hated blackcels

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
38d 5h 51m
I don’t think locking up people in concentration camps, starving and then gassing them just because they happened to be born in a Jewish culture was cool. Hitler also hated blackcels
Hitler loved everyone except Slavs.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
45d 4h 45m
Kill all Nazis tbh.

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
110d 20h 2m
I view Nazi Germany as just a slightly worse version of the other colonial empires that existed along with it. WW2 was mainly a battle over colonies, in American education systems it's presented as America fighting an "anti-fascist" war and how America saved the day, which is just laughable mythology.

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
48d 7h 6m
It's funny,

Because modern society is actually pushing the same Nazi plan for perfect genetics being passed on, notice how much Aryan Chads slay in the modern-day. The modern-day exemplifies Nazi eugenics with all the JBW cream worshipping shit and hate for ethnics, let's be real, incels like us would be gassed and our free speech would be vastly more compressed.

The allies at the time actually had a good family structure, moral system, and incels could still regularly ascend back then.

What I do hate is the modern west.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
147d 10h 55m
Did you really believe in this? Everybody had concentration camps back then, nothing special. Why should they starve them first only to gas them afterwards? That does not make any sense and there is no unbiased proof for that.
Negroid people also served in the Wehrmacht. Do you have any unbiased proof that Adolf Hitler hated black people and even if so, why do you care?

Itsover4maymaycels

Itsover4maymaycels

9'6 ZettaChad personalitycel
★★★
9d 22h 52m
Why else did you think they worshipped aryans and Chad features which were prominently featured in their propaganda... the nazis' eugenics was primarily focused on who was good looking enough to get foids wet, especially via racehalo, the nazis were little more than lookist pussy worshippers.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
157d 20h 35m
Straight to IT

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★
19d 5h 35m
The allies won that war by killing civilians, that's how they won. two atomic bombs to Japan and they took them off, to two cities that were not on the war front.
The same in Germany, cities like Hamburg and Dresden that were not on the front lines were bombed more than the places where the campaigns were taking place.
Of course the bad guys won and the United States should be seized for using nuclear weapons by the way.
The allies won that war by killing civilians, that's how they won. two atomic bombs to Japan and they took them off, to two cities that were not on the war front.
The same in Germany, cities like Hamburg and Dresden that were not on the front lines were bombed more than the places where the campaigns were taking place.
Of course the bad guys won and the United States should be seized for using nuclear weapons by the way.

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Friendless-Celibate - Creepy Male
55d 2h 55m
I agree, Jew or cuck if you don't think Nazi Germany was right and that Churchill and Jooservelt were Jewish owned faggots.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
106d 15h 10m
The villains won, but I'm going to believe their wartime propaganda. By the way did you know the Germans tossed Jew babies in the air to catch them with their bayonets, it made the skin more supple for their lampshades.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
118d 5h 23m
Why else did you think they worshipped aryans and Chad features which were prominently featured in their propaganda... the nazis' eugenics was primarily focused on who was good looking enough to get foids wet, especially via racehalo, the nazis were little more than lookist pussy worshippers.
Nazis wete based. they would euthanized trucels saving them from a life of misery

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. 18 yo KHHV truecel
-
49d 4h 57m
Here comes IT
Every askenazi jewcel should be given equal SMV with his kike match imo and if Jews and Aryans can’t interbreed that only helps jewcels like me tbh cause then my kike match can’t fuck Aryan chad. I was never fucking blond Stacy anyway.

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
★★★
10d 14h 55m
What the fuck does this have to do with inceldom?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★★★
20d 4h 18m
Did you really believe in this? Everybody had concentration camps back then, nothing special. Why should they starve them first only to gas them afterwards? That does not make any sense and there is no unbiased proof for that.
Negroid people also served in the Wehrmacht. Do you have any unbiased proof that Adolf Hitler hated black people and even if so, why do you care?
There were a few others like United States that had concentration camps for Japanese, but were nowhere near as bad. They were fed, sheltered, and eventually released only because they were considered a national security threat during time of war.

Blacks were referred as “Rhineland Bastards”. They weren’t hated nearly as much as Jews but They were persecuted, sterilized, and would probably eventually be exterminated because thy were a threat to the purity of the Arian race. Hitler needed as many soldiers as possible, so of course he used some for his armies.

I just think the world would suck if he ended up winning

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
147d 10h 55m
There were a few others like United States that had concentration camps for Japanese, but were nowhere near as bad. They were fed, sheltered, and eventually released only because they were considered a national security threat during time of war.
It is a war. You do not waste any time for creating a comforting zone for your enemies.

Blacks were referred as “Rhineland Bastards”.
No. They are race mixed. This is why they are called Rhineland Bastards. This is just a fact.

They weren’t hated nearly as much as Jews but They were persecuted, sterilized, and would probably eventually be exterminated because thy were a threat to the purity of the Arian race.
There is nothing wrong with sterilizing them. There is no reason to allow foreign people within your own territory., specially way back in time.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★
67d 11h 47m
:feelshaha:

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Legend
64d 16h 41m
It's crazy I think even good looking Nazis with disabilities were euthanized I think.

HonkHonkHonk

HonkHonkHonk

Based fat eternal manchild [CLOWNPILLED] LVL. 100
★★★★★
7d 4h 59m
It's funny,

Because modern society is actually pushing the same Nazi plan for perfect genetics being passed on, notice how much Aryan Chads slay in the modern-day. The modern-day exemplifies Nazi eugenics with all the JBW cream worshipping shit and hate for ethnics, let's be real, incels like us would be gassed and our free speech would be vastly more compressed.

The allies at the time actually had a good family structure, moral system, and incels could still regularly ascend back then.

What I do hate is the modern west.
This. I'm loling at all nazicels.
Foids these days are fulfilling the Nazis eugenics plans just fine by themselves. But sure now they can feel empowered n shit lol.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Officer
★★★★
3d 23h 40m
Tbh if WW2 didn't happen the west wouldn't suffer like it currently does. Half the real men died in that shit and it left a power vacuum for foids and richcucks who wanted cheap labor from them.

I

Infinite LDAR

Banned
-
12d 11h 6m
Imagine talking and believing about the "good" and the "evil" as an incel in 2019

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
111d 12h 33m
WWII was fought between the two imperalist groups.

C

CuckedRedditor

Admiral
★★★
27d 12h 49m
When you're about to lose the war and fail in your dream of racial purity, but then you remember how female nature works

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
74d 14h 2m
Our culture would not have been allowed to degenerate to the point where someone's looks and popularity decided their worth as a person. We wouldn't be living in a world of broken families, broken homes, and broken promises.
This. I'm loling at all nazicels.
Foids these days are fulfilling the Nazis eugenics plans just fine by themselves. But sure now they can feel empowered n shit lol.
It's not actually working though, just creates good looking, mentally ill "dog parents" at best.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
102d 12h 33m
I hate soviet fucks for invading my country

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
54d 7m
There is nothing wrong with sterilizing them. There is no reason to allow foreign people within your own territory., specially way back in time.
It's useless trying to argue,most niggers are self-entitled shitstains because they big daddy government gives them anything they could ever need without having to work for it.
The very idea that their parasitic nature isn't wanted in a country is too distant of a reality for them to comprehend.

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★
39d 19h 24m
Jfl at whorshipping a cuck who killed millions of ethnicels just because they weren't part of muh aryan race

O

omnigold

Banned
-
8d 12h 28m
Normies delude themselves it's benevolent to not weed out idiocy.