Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Reminder: you will never die in a war

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
They won't accept incels during conscription. They want pretty people in the war photos, they won't allow you to die in a war if your jaw is not square enough cos you're not entitled. It's over. :feelsrope:

I don't see the problem

They want pretty people in the war photos
almost. They want pretty people for their propaganda photos, but they are still ok when ugly men die on the battlefield.

maybe they will as the front line
to take all of the bullets

no one looks pretty after getting shot in the face with a shotgun

They won't accept incels during conscription. They want pretty people in the war photos, they won't allow you to die in a war if your jaw is not square enough cos you're not entitled. It's over. :feelsrope:
How is that a bad thing? You're implying only good-looking men will go to war and die, which means unattractive men are the only ones available in such a scenario. Men scarcity may reduce women's standards. Some of us could ascend.

They could always use us as meat shields.

I hope. Even though I was unfit for service if WW3 breaks out i will be drafted.

lol massive bs - incelz are sent to the frontline. You think the fresh 18 year oldcel aint gonna get picked to fight? JFL :feelskek:

I doubt the thing about about them wanting pretty people in the army (especially on the frontline), but they definitely want physically capable ones and most of us manlets don't fit that bill. I keep hearing about how manletism isn't that much of an issue for soldiers but I highly doubt it, although admittedly I don't understand war much.

no one looks pretty after getting shot in the face with a shotgun
cope, chad does
women would rather have sex with a destroyed chad corpse than you
lol massive bs - incelz are sent to the frontline. You think the fresh 18 year oldcel aint gonna get picked to fight? JFL :feelskek:
cope, they'll only send gigachads to die to keep the morale up
we're not even entitled to dying, many incels are suicidal but God won't allow us to die as a final "fuck you" move :feelsrope:

COBfhla.gif

One of the few good sides of inceldom.

P.H Grossbier was in the military.

why fight anyway?

Why is that a bad thing? If anything war would benefit unhealthy incels far more than any other group. Better to grab popcorn and watch the mayhem while soycucks die for their country

It's the other way around, they want to send ugly men into the frontlines so they can die off quicker. While all the chads and pretty boys will stay off to the side and fuck all the girls from enemy countries. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:feelsrope:

It's the other way around, they want to send ugly men into the frontlines so they can die off quicker. While all the chads and pretty boys will stay off to the side and fuck all the girls from enemy countries. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
just give me a gun and i can die off quickly by killing myself.