Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Renegade: Not Having Hope Is Not Being Negative, It's Being Realistic

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I was watching a video from Renegade, and I 100% agree that saying you'll never have a girlfriend or find true love is not being "negative". It is being realistic about your situation. Whenever an incel talks about how his looks are preventing him from being successful with women, everybody attacks him, they say that he is a "toxic" person, he is "pessimistic", he has a "bad" personality, and so on. If you are ugly, just stop being driven by false hope and accept your fate.

I was watching a video from Renegade, and I 100% agree that saying you'll never have a girlfriend or find true love is not being "negative". It is being realistic about your situation. Whenever an incel talks about how his looks are preventing him from being successful with women, everybody attacks him, they say that he is a "toxic" person, he is "pessimistic", he has a "bad" personality, and so on. If you are ugly, just stop being driven by false hope and accept your fate.
kek

Rip to that king mang he's with the ancestors now serving as a spiritual guide to blackcels