Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Restricting female rights is about equalizing power, not having power over women

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
Females innately have more power than men. They have more reproductive power than men (can men birth children?). They have more sexual power than men. They have more social power than men. They even have more political power. I recall hearing in history class about an emperor who was basically a bitch and did whatever his wife told him. She eventually convinced him to invade a neighboring empire, if any historycels know about this please fill me in. Anyway it illustrates what kind of power females wield in the world.

The whole notion that men and women have the same power in an equal society is retarded. You can go back to the prehistoric era where 17 women reproduced for every 1 man (DNA evidence suggest this). Do women and men have equal power, when women are the gatekeepers of sex? When women can just decide who gets to carry on their dynasty, and who gets to rot forever and not have their sexual needs met?

Females innately have 10x as much power than men and any proposition otherwise is feminist misandrist gaslighting.

Last edited:
You read "a" story about a husband who was beholden to his wife. I've read many where wives were beholden to their husbands.

Yeah, this is the real gender equity.

Females innately have more power than men. They have more reproductive power than men (can men birth children?). They have more sexual power than men. They have more social power than men. They even have more political power. I recall hearing in history class about an emperor who was basically a bitch and did whatever his wife told him. She eventually convinced him to invade a neighboring empire, if any historycels know about this please fill me in. Anyway it illustrates what kind of power females wield in the world.

The whole notion that men and women have the same power in an equal society is retarded. You can go back to the prehistoric era where 17 women reproduced for every 1 man (DNA evidence suggest this). Do women and men have equal power, when women are the gatekeepers of sex? When women can just decide who gets to carry on their dynasty, and who gets to rot forever and not have their sexual needs met?

Females innately have 10x as much power than men and any proposition otherwise is feminist misandrist gaslighting.
Very good way of framing it, I agree completely. The issue is if you don’t restrict women to some extent then you get what we’re seeing before our eyes today where most men are pushed out of the dating market entirely.

A more palatable way of framing it for normies might be something like:
> “Men and women are different psychologically and physically and both need to be directed and restrained in some different ways, for society to function well and for the broad success and establishment of the nuclear family which is a great thing and the building block of society.”

Today the issue is men are heavily restricted but women no longer have any restraints at all. And instead of fixing these problems governments just immigrate people :feelsseriously:

I think the title/overall point you’re making is pin worthy because it’s a good way of framing it to other groups.

Last edited:
You read "a" story about a husband who was beholden to his wife. I've read many where wives were beholden to their husbands.
Today in the west no wife is ever beholden to their husband and if they leave a marriage they’re rewarded for it.

I recall hearing in history class about an emperor who was basically a bitch and did whatever his wife told him. She eventually convinced him to invade a neighboring empire, if any historycels know about this please fill me in.
This is probably Justinian I IIRC kek
@Bianor thoughts?

Of course they can chud :soy:
Kek :feelskek: God I hate how fucking delusional trains are and the fact alone that normal people with functioning brains are compelled by society to play along with their retardation is how you know we need a collapse.

Mental illness is embraced and worn like a badge of honor in this shithole society. At least we know we’re failures and don’t pretend otherwise within our own heads. But the LGBTQXWYZ mafia just make shit up within their own mind :feelsseriously: then they bully ruthlessly and censor anyone that doesn’t play ball. That’s why I don’t like them. How can you like someone that’s both delusional and also tries to force that delusion onto others?

I genuinely hate that and they certainly hate me :feelswhere: don’t even get started on how wokefags have ruined art, I’ve gotten off the topic…

i need this incel forum to feel any sortof power iam a dangerous man because i say bad bad words online

This is probably Justinian I IIRC kek
@Bianor thoughts?
Probably, Claudius also listened to his wives (making Nero his successor for example) but i don’t think they asked him to invade anything
Theodora was also a whore before she married justinian

Probably, Claudius also listened to his wives (making Nero his successor for example) but i don’t think they asked him to invade anything
Theodora was also a whore before she married justinian
Also Severus Alexander was a puppet of his m*ther

I don't really care if it's restricting women's rights, lol. They love killing babies and pretend it's not genocide... worse than any genocide ever! I'd give Sasquatch human rights before I ever gave a woman shit.
#BIGFOOTLIVESMATTER
Bigfoot Sasquatch GIF by MOODMAN

if they leave a marriage they’re rewarded for it.

Do you actually know what it means to be a single mother with no employable skills because you decided "My husband will surely take care of everything for me?"

kiind of a soy take :soy:

that's because all your natural power that comes with being a man aka graping, looting, massacring others is banned by goyciety. you are put in restraints but holes aren't. this is ideal for them. all societies are gynocracies by default. add preferential treatment, extra rights, gibs, quotas, simps and general high comfort to this and you get the current shitshow

Do you actually know what it means to be a single mother with no employable skills because you decided "My husband will surely take care of everything for me?"
can you actually kill yourself? surely you're not this big of a cuck. every post you make is a bigger cuck post than the last what the actual fuck.

Welfare queens are living back in their teen years fucking chad while the guy gets divorce raped.

The reality of giving your heart to a foid in 2023.

Welfare queens are living back in their teen years fucking chad while the guy gets divorce raped.

The reality of giving your heart to a foid in 2023.

You must not know any actual welfare queens. I do because the 'hood is where I was born.

We need a dictatorship. Freedom should never exist. People fuck others and themselves up when they have freedom. Human nature is inherently flawed, a dictatorship (totalitarian and absolutist one) is what we need.

That’s my own mother in a nutshell. A lot of people in the states intentionally don’t get married then the woman has several children because they know they can abuse the welfare system that way as a side note.

The current way it works women basically lose little to nothing in divorce and stand to gain a lot whereas men typically stand to lose everything they’ve worked for all their lives. I’m not sure what your intent is exactly with your comment but defending single mothers that divorce their husbands when the husband didn’t actually do anything wrong (a lot of times they’ll make something up like “”””emotional abuse””””””) is mentally brain damaged and retarded.

Last edited:
kiind of a soy take :soy:

that's because all your natural power that comes with being a man aka graping, looting, massacring others is banned by goyciety. you are put in restraints but holes aren't. this is ideal for them. all societies are gynocracies by default. add preferential treatment, extra rights, gibs, quotas, simps and general high comfort to this and you get the current shitshow
I can see what you mean, but I understand restraining men’s natural power somewhat so long as women also have their natural power restrained somewhat too.

In my mind society should basically start with the end goal in mind when designing policy. Getting men and women to pair roughly equally with their value match and getting them into stable marriages with a few children is a good structure and I buy that the nuclear family really is the building block of a successful society.

The issue today in the west is that our laws are stacked completely one sided where men are restrained significantly (I mean basically completely) whereas women no long have any expectations or restrained on them at all. Men still have the same things expected of us as always while women actually get a choice.

And marriage is right out the door if you actually understand how the laws and divorce courts work here. I’m arguing that the institution of marriage is a failure in current day.

Power over women is the only way men can be happy. Equality is cucked

Those women intentionally chose bad men and ignored all the good ones.

It's there own fault.

Very based and high IQ and great way to frame it.

The exitance of simps alone, and the fact that's a natural tendency for men, give women higher power and status. Today they even have specific laws for them and several privileges, raising their power in society to levels never seen before. So we see inceldom, degeneracy, one economic crisis after another, destruction of the nuclear family, men opting out, etc.

I don't get how you can defend single moms. That's not at all how they become single moms. And even if it was it's still their 100% fault. Who chose the bad husband to be?

You can go back to the prehistoric era where 17 women reproduced for every 1 man (DNA evidence suggest this). Do women and men have equal power, when women are the gatekeepers of sex? When women can just decide who gets to carry on their dynasty, and who gets to rot forever and not have their sexual needs met?

Yes, I’ve read female choice and this type of honest feminist is totally clear about it: the fall of male (societal) control over young female sexuality is bring about the end of the male dominated society which was not the way of nature from the beginnings, and thus about another genetic bottleneck. But females will not go full 10/90 from the get go, because men aren’t fully cucked and still pose a physical threat to women , they have to get started slowly.

That’s my own mother in a nutshell. A lot of people in the states intentionally don’t get married then the woman has several children because they know they can abuse the welfare system that way as a side note.

The current way it works women basically lose little to nothing in divorce and stand to gain a lot whereas men typically stand to lose everything they’ve worked for all their lives. I’m not sure what your intent is exactly with your comment but defending single mothers that divorce their husbands when the husband didn’t actually do anything wrong (a lot of times they’ll make something up like “”””emotional abuse””””””) is mentally brain damaged and retarded.

Divorce rape is for rich couples. Most single moms are too broke to even take things to divorce court, and the husband/dad wasn't doing too well either. Divorce rape is a problem for sure, but in most cases its not a factor. In most cases these things don't go to court, it's just the provider running out on the dependent, and the dependent trying to learn fast how to swim.

Those women intentionally chose bad men and ignored all the good ones.

It's there own fault.

You're assuming women are intentionally ignoring wealthy and loyal men. No, the wealthy and loyal men don't want these women so they have to settle for what might pan out.

I don't get how you can defend single moms. That's not at all how they become single moms. And even if it was it's still their 100% fault. Who chose the bad husband to be?

So I as a deadbeat dad and husband can trick a woman into thinking I'll take care of her and her children, and then just bail? And I'm totally blameless?

So I as a deadbeat dad and husband can trick a woman into thinking I'll take care of her and her children, and then just bail? And I'm totally blameless?
In my opinion, yes. She'll also be tricking herself into seeing your bad traits as good ones. She has the burden of choice and there are plenty of better choices (usually men who have a lot of trouble dating), but women always end up with the bad guys... poor women, always the victims.

In a hiring process, who is to blame if the hired candidate is a bad fit? It's the HR. The bad fit candidate is just being himself, even if he "tricked" the HR. HR failed to see he's a bad fit.

In my opinion, yes. She'll also be tricking herself into seeing your bad traits as good ones. She has the burden of choice and there are plenty of better choices (usually men who have a lot of trouble dating), but women always end up with the bad guys... poor women, always the victims.

In a hiring process, who is to blame if the hired candidate is a bad fit? It's the HR. The bad fit candidate is just being himself, even if he "tricked" the HR. HR failed to see he's a bad fit.

So no one can be deceived. Deception isn't real, people "let" themselves be fooled?

If I kick somebody in the face, is it their fault for being weaker than me and not expecting a kick in the face?

So no one can be deceived. Deception isn't real, people "let" themselves be fooled?

If I kick somebody in the face, is it their fault for being weaker than me and not expecting a kick in the face?
This deception comes from the halo effect and from hypergamy. If she wasn't smitten it'd be very easy to see the red flags.

Not at all the same thing. No choice in the face kick.

This deception comes from the halo effect and from hypergamy. If she wasn't smitten it'd be very easy to see the red flags.

Not at all the same thing. No choice in the face kick.

It's hypocrisy to assume that literally all people who are manipulated by assholes should've been able to see the signs. We can't really speak on it looking in from the outside, because we aren't the ones being manipulated.

Divorce rape is for rich couples. Most single moms are too broke to even take things to divorce court, and the husband/dad wasn't doing too well either. Divorce rape is a problem for sure, but in most cases its not a factor. In most cases these things don't go to court, it's just the provider running out on the dependent, and the dependent trying to learn fast how to swim.

You're assuming women are intentionally ignoring wealthy and loyal men. No, the wealthy and loyal men don't want these women so they have to settle for what might pan out.

Stop simping for Foids.

Stop simping for Foids.

It's not "simping," I'm just challenging ideas that don't stand up to scrutiny. If your argument was "It IS about having power over women, but who cares, fuck women," then I wouldn't be in this thread.

I can see what you mean, but I understand restraining men’s natural power somewhat so long as women also have their natural power restrained somewhat too.

In my mind society should basically start with the end goal in mind when designing policy. Getting men and women to pair roughly equally with their value match and getting them into stable marriages with a few children is a good structure and I buy that the nuclear family really is the building block of a successful society.

The issue today in the west is that our laws are stacked completely one sided where men are restrained significantly (I mean basically completely) whereas women no long have any expectations or restrained on them at all. Men still have the same things expected of us as always while women actually get a choice.

And marriage is right out the door if you actually understand how the laws and divorce courts work here. I’m arguing that the institution of marriage is a failure in current day.
the thing is restricting men's natural powers seems "right", "just", "civilized" to cucks while the same is "oppressive", "bigoted", "patriarchal", "evil", "muh human rights" for holes

It's not "simping," I'm just challenging ideas that don't stand up to scrutiny. If your argument was "It IS about having power over women, but who cares, fuck women," then I wouldn't be in this thread.
you are simping you fucking bitch. every post you ever make is a cuckold simp post. because you are a bitch ass boomer

you are simping you fucking bitch. every post you ever make is a cuckold simp post. because you are a bitch ass boomer

What do you want from me? More threads about how hard inceldom is? I already made all the threads I could about that. There are no new observations worth making.

It's hypocrisy to assume that literally all people who are manipulated by assholes should've been able to see the signs. We can't really speak on it looking in from the outside, because we aren't the ones being manipulated.
It's not, and it's especially not when we are the major victims of women's choices. Let them face consequences of their action for once. They have all the help in the world.

It's not, and it's especially not when we are the major victims of women's choices. Let them face consequences of their action for once. They have all the help in the world.

If we are victims of manipulation, that means victims can exist. This whole "anybody who gets deceived only has their shitty radar to blame" stuff doesn't add up.

If we are victims of manipulation, that means victims can exist. This whole "anybody who gets deceived only has their shitty radar to blame" stuff doesn't add up.
In this case we are not victims of manipulation. We are victims of women and their standards, dating culture.

Based. That’s what i say: women having less rights doesn’t grant men privilege. It gives men actual justice and balancement

the thing is restricting men's natural powers seems "right", "just", "civilized" to cucks while the same is "oppressive", "bigoted", "patriarchal", "evil", "muh human rights" for holes
Yeah there definitely is an incredibly strong bias the one way. And it’s like typical people, even men, in the west don’t even question that and look at you like you’re a mad man if you bring up the in built hypocrisy of it.

They have more reproductive power than men (can men birth children?). They have more sexual power than men. They have more social power than men. They even have more political power.
rape and beatings

when women are the gatekeepers of sex
This does not need to be the case, and I would put forward that no society has allowed women to completely gatekeep sex until recently. Even the Greeks and Romans, who were massive simps, drew the line somewhere.

Marital rape was only legislated nationwide in the USA as of the 1990s. Before that, if your wife said no to sex, you could just do it by force, and it's legal. Go back some decades, and it was socially acceptable too. Go back further, and women didn't even bother saying no, they knew it was going to happen anyway.

We have to remember just how new all this feminism shit is. It's really, really new. We're just really unlucky to have been born after most of it was normalized.

At this point, females don't deserve equality, they deserve to be enslaved for the suffering and pain they have caused to men like us

Let's be honest, the easiest way restricting foid rights (which is absolutely necessary) is implementing Sharia Law. I mean it's a not a very high chance that it gets implemented but at least way higher than with an incel manifesto.

can you actually kill yourself? surely you're not this big of a cuck. every post you make is a bigger cuck post than the last what the actual fuck.
:feelskek::kys:

At this point, females don't deserve equality, they deserve to be enslaved for the suffering and pain they have caused to men like us
We here are all owed affection