Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Retarded simp gets hit by an axe from a deranged foid

I would've hate fucked her if I were him:feelsohh: .

I wonder what her punishment in jail is gonna be, oh right.. nothing. I bet this foid is probably out of jail already.

I wonder what her punishment in jail is gonna be, oh right.. nothing. I bet this foid is probably out of jail already.
This is just ur avg latina foid p sure

wonder how Argentina became a more degenerated shithole than the Jewnited States

If he's not a total snivelling cuck, he'll pursue a lawsuit and win all the damages + probably a payout from this whore. That is, if the Argentinian system isn't as biased to be favourable towards foids in basically every legal situation possible as it is in the West. Looks like one of those rich sluts with wealthy dads. :ping:

If he's not a total snivelling cuck, he'll pursue a lawsuit and win all the damages + probably a payout from this whore. That is, if the Argentinian system isn't as biased to be favourable towards foids in basically every legal situation possible as it is in the West. Looks like one of those rich sluts with wealthy dads. :ping:
I would not see her as a rich slur she seems like the average low middle class hoe

Was that bitch not wearing any pants? That's hot. :feelsjuice:

She is they’re just very skin tone colored
Damn, I was hoping she was swinging that axe without wearing any pants or panties. That would of made this video all the more amusing. :feelsjuice:

american-psycho.gif

wat language is this? french? romanian?

she should axe his head

another sexhaver getting his property damaged by a foid, based

Can't he use dick to stop her from going insane

thats nancy the whore

why didnt he just knock her the fuck out and stomp her head into the pavement?

Bitch looks rapable.

I wish somebody hit me with an axe.

The Law System Is Full Of Cucks And Simps

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back