Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ricecel commits suicide after not being able to graduate on time like he pretended to with his parents

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

Tanner Hoang, 22, was found dead in Austin, Texas, on Christmas Eve after disappearing on Dec. 16​

Tanner-Hoang.jpg

Officials reported he was last seen in the 900 block of Colgate Drive in College Station around 11 a.m. He also reportedly got gas around noon in Caldwell, Texas.

Hoang's family said they were on their way to College Station to attend his graduation the weekend he went missing, according to Fox 26 Houston. They were supposed to meet him for lunch, but never did.

Texas A&M University said Hoang was not qualified to graduate, Fox 26 reported.

Rice and currycels live under constant academic pressure to perform from their narcissistic helicopter parents who demand perfection. While Whites, Nigs, and Spics are slutting it up in their dorm rooms and halls of their frat houses and sororities, curries and rice are destroying their mind, body and soul learning bullshit esoteric STEM shit no one knows anything about. :fuk::fuk::fuk:

My parents also put a lot of emphasis on academics but rice parents’ obsession with school performance is beyond comprehension, kek

My parents also put a lot of emphasis on academics but rice parents’ obsession with school performance is beyond comprehension, kek

He will miss out on years of suffering

is it me or the dude looks white

He look like a half caste

Tanner Hoang, 22, was found dead in Austin, Texas, on Christmas Eve after disappearing on Dec. 16​

Tanner-Hoang.jpg

Officials reported he was last seen in the 900 block of Colgate Drive in College Station around 11 a.m. He also reportedly got gas around noon in Caldwell, Texas.

Hoang's family said they were on their way to College Station to attend his graduation the weekend he went missing, according to Fox 26 Houston. They were supposed to meet him for lunch, but never did.

Texas A&M University said Hoang was not qualified to graduate, Fox 26 reported.

Rice and currycels live under constant academic pressure to perform from their narcissistic helicopter parents who demand perfection. While Whites, Nigs, and Spics are slutting it up in their dorm rooms and halls of their frat houses and sororities, curries and rice are destroying their mind, body and soul learning bullshit esoteric STEM shit no one knows anything about. :fuk::fuk::fuk:
Cope

He should’ve euphorically rejoiced instead, mang

this is why i never show my mom my transcript. if she sees a grade below 80 she calls me lazy

Last name sounds like he is vietnamese but he looks hapa

should have gone er

He looks hapa but yeah. Could've had an ER.

Its because ricecels know their genes are subhuman so they force their kids to study hard to get a good job to betabuxx

Fuck that fucking chink normie. Good riddance

Death to all Mexicans too

Asian parents are scum

Fuck that high tier normie hapa male mogger lol

Good riddance, he got it made with his looks and height, taking pics with blonde stacies and he still decided to kill himself.

His momma was white so it was likely his piece of shit father that was responsible for pressuring him so hard on academics.

Last edited:
this is why i never show my mom my transcript. if she sees a grade below 80 she calls me lazy
I failed a bunch of courses in the past two semesters, and I lied to my parents saying I got 70+ and they were still disappointed:feelsrope:.

Teachers must feel awful when $hit like this happens.

I failed a bunch of courses in the past two semesters, and I lied to my parents saying I got 70+ and they were still disappointed:feelsrope:.
i failed one course this term.

Brutal man! You must be setback by a year. I failed two courses and I was set back by one year.

Brutal man! You must be setback by a year. I failed two courses and I was set back by one year.
Yeah and the only reason I failed is because I didn't bother studying. I need to take productivity drugs next semester if I want to do well so that I don't go on probation.

over
Yeah and the only reason I failed is because I didn't bother studying. I need to take productivity drugs next semester if I want to do well so that I don't go on probation.
maybe u have the ADHD. try Adderall

Fuck that high tier normie hapa male mogger lol

Good riddance, he got it made with his looks and height, taking pics with blonde stacies and he still decided to kill himself.

His momma was white so it was likely his piece of shit father that was responsible for pressuring him so hard on academics.
Bro he's a hapa in Texas where farmboy Chads throw footballs to chiseled Tyrone atheletes.

Literally never began for this poor out of shape soul.

You really believe those Stacys in those pics gave this poor guy a chance in the sac? Hell no, he was most likely there doing their homework for them while they deepthroated the football team on the weekends after they got their goy team win on the field.

it was likely his piece of shit father that was responsible for pressuring him so hard on academics.
You really believe those Stacys in those pics gave this poor guy a chance in the sac? Hell no, he was most likely there doing their homework for them while they deepthroated the football team on the weekends after they got their goy team win on the field.
:fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm 99% sure he necked himself because of that raw deal.

He's missing out on primetime college pussy studymaxxing like a cuck while the guys throwing balls at eachother get all the pussy when they win games.

He's missing out on primetime college pussy studymaxxing like a cuck while the guys throwing balls at eachother get all the pussy when they win games.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Bro he's a hapa in Texas where farmboy Chads throw footballs to chiseled Tyrone atheletes.

Literally never began for this poor out of shape soul.

This is cope. There's less hypergamy in red states than blue states even in areas with more White people.

This is cope. There's less hypergamy in red states than blue states even in areas with more White people.
Lmao at this cope

High school kids on the football/basketball teams already be running trains on these sort of toilets who are all about that "school" spirit :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Lmao at this cope

High school kids on the football/basketball teams already be running trains on these sort of toilets who are all about that "school" spirit :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Cope it's easier to get girls there than anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back