Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ricecel commits suicide after not being able to graduate on time like he pretended to with his parents

I have seen average looking curries with white girls there which never happens here.
There's a huge difference between your average wageslave becky and a bonafide rich girl stacy.

over

maybe u have the ADHD. try Adderall
I don't think I have ADHD. I used to put effort in school when I was kid, but when I didn't get the results I wanted, I started to procrastinate and now it's a habit that's impossible to get rid of by sheer willpower.

I feel for the rices who have to studymaxx to death, because I had a similar upbringing and I know this shit messes with your head hard. I bet gook fellows would trade for an adult life earning less but with a decent mental health and some time to enjoy stuff in their teen years.

I can see my fate from here

I know this shit messes with your head hard.
Yes it does because you're not allowed to socialize and meet your social developmental milestones. No socializing, and certainly no dating.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back