Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel loses his shit after a foid makes fun of him

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★

Hopefully that whore knows its place now

Pathetic, he slaps like a sissy. The spit was based though

Screenshot 20240410 191642 Gallery

Silly incels should always take heat from foids

40% - muh violence bad
Idk
Whenever I see a guy beating up a woman.
I realise he is a fag that cant stand up to any man

should have beaten the fuck out of her instead instead of just slapping her...

She got what she deserved!

Pathetic, he slaps like a sissy. The spit was based though
He could seriously hurt her if he didn't do that (I don't think that's a bad thing I just think he would end up in jail for much longer so it made sense for him to slow down)

Idk
Whenever I see a guy beating up a woman.
I realise he is a fag that cant stand up to any man
@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @The Enforcer
@PLA1092 @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer

You might wanna check this

Last edited:
@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @The Enforcer

You might wanna check this
theres no need to ban me because I said men who punch women look like pussies

Idk what she said but if it was look related, then she insulted herself because all chinks have the same exact look.

Also very based of him

Smiled the whole time watching this

He’s based af and anyone who says the opposite on this thread you’re not incel - you’re gay.

Esp. Ppl here saying he didn’t hit her hard enough are you retarded ?

He’s already gonna face major repercussions because he dared to put a cunt in her place.
IMG 9535

he was there with a foid? anyone know who the other foid was? what are they saying?

He could seriously hurt her if he didn't do that (I don't think that's a bad thing I just think he would end up in jail for much longer so it made sense for him to slow down)
Exactly

I would have given anything to see him take advantage of the fact that he has control of the bitch's head and can slam it right into a table's edge

I find it hilarious how normalfags thinks its justifiable for a black man to beat a white guy to death because the white guy called him a nig, but think this is not ok.

You can see her flinching when he gets up so she definitely knows it's coming.

3 years in prison for barley causing any harm to her, what a fucking clown world we live in. Burn all white knights

Esp. Ppl here saying he didn’t hit her hard enough are you retarded ?

He’s already gonna face major repercussions because he dared to put a cunt in her place. View attachment 1130610
She fully deserved it.
If it was a guy insulting him, everyone would be on the attacker’s side.

man should never let foids disrespect him

3 years in prison for barley causing any harm to her, what a fucking clown world we live in. Burn all white knights
Yeah bro she wouldn't feel nothing litteraly tomorrow meanwhile the guys has to do 3 years

Rice, Rice, Pay the price

That was still never enough, but at least this guy is not as cucked as typical another ricecucks