Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ricecel shoves noodle out of bus after she spits on him for no reason. Everyone on bus proceeds to only blame ricecel.

Hate white knight burn them all

i hate normies on extiantlism level

That was the last straw for Chang

Why did she spit at him? Was there a reason for it?

He should argue that she couldve contagied him with coivd or some shit

Poor ricecel. That spit gave him diseases that are a million times worse than the chinkvirus. It didn't matter what he did to that noodlewhore. He had already lost at the beginning.

"What's wrong with you?"

I would think something would be wrong with him if he just did nothing about it, it was a perfectly appropriate response, the retaliation fit the initial attack, and bonus points for deescalating by removing her from the bus so as to avoid further altercations and he can continue to his destination

10/10 to the ricecel
0/10 to the noodlewhore for being a degenerate
0/10 to :foidSoy: foid bystander

"What's wrong with you?"

I would think something would be wrong with him if he just did nothing about it, it was a perfectly appropriate response, the retaliation fit the initial attack, and bonus points for deescalating by removing her from the bus so as to avoid further altercations and he can continue to his destination

10/10 to the ricecel
0/10 to the noodlewhore for being a degenerate
0/10 to :foidSoy: foid bystander
If the ricecel was a blackcel, it would be a lot lot lot lot lot worse. She would be beaten bloody, with half her face torn off, and bones broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back