Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels GTFIH: this noodlewhore is obsessed with us

AMWF is reprehensible as well, but more forgivable than WMAF, given the onus of selection is on the foid.
both elicit disgust.

she has no idea what she's talking about because the mind of a ricecel and noodlewhore are at polar opposites among the range of races and two genders. there are no more opposing psychologies and worldviews than an asian male and an asian female.
and ofc this noodle (probably a LARP) has taken multiple white cocks and no asian ones.

''But they sing praises of joy whenever they see an Asian male, white female couple''- are they not allowed to be pleased when they see an actual rare ascension?

''They do have a kernel of truth to their statements. Asian men tend to have it hard in the West due to lack of representation (and population) and emasculation. (But K-pop is helping to fix that in a way.)''- marxistic thought right here, just show more moving pictures of ethnics in a positive way, that will over ride the biological desires of women :soy:

''But these dudes take it to the extreme.''-
niggers burning down cities over some nigger thug= fine
curries ranting online about racist foids= too extreme
:feelsclown:

These soys are too concerned about being PC and not offending anyone, all they do is bitch about muh hate.
fuck soys

jfl, i noticed this bullshit too.
it seems ethnic incels are shielded from criticism to a certain extent due to their careful maneuverings to try to be "woke."
how they try to say ricecels are under ingrained inferiority complexes with respect to whites.
this bitch really assumes that every rice wants to make a disgusting mongrel hapa with a white foid just like she does.
unlike her, i don't think mexicans (which are what hapas are) are superior to rice; that's projection on her part.

I don't know why they in particular have to be so arrogant about it.

I bet she has/will have a white boyfriend
AMWF is reprehensible as well, but more forgivable than WMAF, given the onus of selection is on the foid.
both elicit disgust.

she has no idea what she's talking about because the mind of a ricecel and noodlewhore are at polar opposites among the range of races and two genders. there are no more opposing psychologies and worldviews than an asian male and an asian female.
and ofc this noodle (probably a LARP) has taken multiple white cocks and no asian ones.
Why is AMWF reprehensible? I'm neutral on it

both elicit disgust.

I bet she has/will have a white boyfriend

Why is AMWF reprehensible? I'm neutral on it
because they create hapas and contribute to the extinction of centuries-old cultures that have great things going for it.
all miscegenation is disgusting and is the cause of OUR inceldom as East Asians.
do you not understand this?
if noodlewhores did not worship white cock, we would not be incel.
and you want to perpetuate the same race traitorism?

there's been studies that people find mixed-race couples to be disgusting, no matter how unracist they pretend to be.

don't fall into the same self-hatred as noodles do.
it's for blacks and indians to worship white foids, not us.
you know how whorish and badly aging white foids are, and even ugly and alien to our senses.
i truly believe like flesh attracts.
when i imagine a nonexagamous asian foid in my head, the vision is cleaner and more hygienic than any white foid i can picture.
there's no alien "barrier" to the attraction.
that only happens with noodles once you learn how many white cocks she's taken.
we want children who look like us so that we can love them, not some alien thing.

it seems ethnic incels are shielded from criticism to a certain extent due to their careful maneuverings to try to be "woke."
how they try to say ricecels are under ingrained inferiority complexes with respect to whites.
this bitch really assumes that every rice wants to make a disgusting mongrel hapa with a white foid just like she does.
unlike her, i don't think mexicans (which are what hapas are) are superior to rice; that's projection on her part.
Nah she's just concern trolling so she can shit on ricecels without blatantly coming off as a bitch.

based boyo

Nah she's just concern trolling so she can shit on ricecels without blatantly coming off as a bitch.
she would be more blatant if she wasn't trying to be not racist.

Females in general are delusional about the blackpill, and talk with a self described female "incel", they all ironically perpetuate JBW theory by saying white men aren't incels.

she would be more blatant if she wasn't trying to be not racist.
That's what I mean. She's just throwing a bone to the soys with enough social awareness to realize ricecels are at the very bottom of the dating hierarchy and it's maybe a little morally questionable to bash them for being incels.

Last edited:
because they create hapas and contribute to the extinction of centuries-old cultures that have great things going for it.
all miscegenation is disgusting and is the cause of OUR inceldom as East Asians.

there's been studies that people find mixed-race couples to be disgusting, no matter how unracist they pretend to be.

you know how whorish and badly aging white foids are, and even ugly and alien to our senses.
when i imagine a nonexagamous asian foid in my head, the vision is cleaner and more hygienic than any white foid i can picture.
we want children who look like us so that we can love them, not some alien thing.
Thanks for the clarification. Its good to learn from a more high IQ ricecel when it comes to these matters. thx for teaching me, everything you said makes sense.

they also seems to be confused with Ricecels and Reddit coping Ricecel
Ricecels on here are mostly based while the ones on reddit are fucking pathethic truth deniers.

Didnt read. I dont want to lose whatever IQ points I have left reading a noodlewhore's mental gymnastics that she uses so she can be KKK racist towards them without coming off as a bitch while riding white cock on tinder no doubt a few days prior.

That landwhale just wants ricecels to feel bad.

as i'm even bit of against race mixing, but you are just too obsessed with this, in reality most most stay to their own race