Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ricemen are delusional

isn't there a guy on this forum that thinks that asians somehow slay in the west?

isn't there a guy on this forum that thinks that asians somehow slay in the west?
@Tenshi ?
asians don';t slay in west but they gained tons of smv

@Tenshi ?
asians don';t slay in west but they gained tons of smv
an average asian guy nowadays can easily get a girl who's not a noodle in a semi arranged married

a few years ago that guy would be doomed if he didn't find himself some fresh off the boat noodle third cousin, nowadays you see those guys walking with white girls by their side

an average asian guy nowadays can easily get a girl who's not a noodle in a semi arranged married

a few years ago that guy would be doomed if he didn't find himself some fresh off the boat noodle third cousin, nowadays you see those guys walking with white girls by their side
not in the Netherlands where I live ricemen where often called creepy and foids assumed out loud that they have small dicks and the stats also don't support this.

not in the Netherlands where I live ricemen where often called creepy and foids assumed out loud that they have small dicks and the stats also don't support this.
white women don't like asian men

They can Kpopmax with facial surgery if they have above average height. :feelswhat:

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: all those are just untrue

and im a rice.
You need go to Spic countries or places with young jbs. Also be 5'10+ and at least 6/10 + face and Korean to truly get the kpop boost

As always, white is right. Always has been the case. Always will be. The whiter you look, the better off you are.

Look at these Iraqi kids. Hmmmmm funny how the blonde iraqi girl mogs the living fuck out of the brown iraqi girls

Iraqi kids

how the blonde iraqi girl mogs the living fuck out of the brown
It's over for pale skins :feelsbadman: we're just holding onto the past wen we wuz kangz over da darkies .

but they are truly more beautiful if we're honest .

It's over for pale skins :feelsbadman: we're just holding onto the past wen we wuz kangz over da darkies .

but they are truly more beautiful if we're honest .
White-skinned people will always be rulers over darkies. This is a rule of law. Even in the middle east, the whitest Arabs end up being the rulers/politician/celebreties.

The funny thing is it's not JUST her blonde hair and pale skin that make her look better, but her phenotype looks better as well. Notice how the brown girls have

>unibrows
>uneven eyes
>bags under their eyes
>large protuding ears
>crooked noses

I'm not saying there aren't good looking brown arab girls, but these girls are almost definitley some of the worst I've ever seen. I wonder if there's something wrong with them that made them so ugly tbh. I'd even say the black girl in the white dress (3rd pic) looks better than the previous pic I posted.

Yemen4
Download
Yemen7
Amazigh6

I wonder who's to blame .

He never learns

Giphy 3

Worse than a basement dweller, nigga sees a few changs pull and then starts coping harder than the ricecucks on reddit, who arent even as desperate as he is to prove their masculinity and desirability :feelshaha:

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: all those are just untrue

and im a rice.
unironically get yourself out there

I'll b going to asian related events from now on to see if I can get myself a noodle. probably wont work since noodles don't like mutts. But you should try to meet girls in those places, those girls who dig asians usually gather in places related to asian cultures, work smarter
_122521654_caithreesquirrelspic.jpg

now ngl, i actually prefer asian girls who have slanted eyes for some reason, i personally think she looks gorgeous, shes just lacking some jb appeal which i find essential

Last edited:

and im a rice.
He's full of shit :feelsjuice:

But do on get out there so you can prove to this dumbass that he is wrong and what he sees is chang only :feelstastyman:

unironically get yourself out there

Tenor 9

I'll b going to asian related events from now on to see if I can get myself a noodle. probably wont work since noodles don't like mutts. But you should try to meet girls in those places, those girls who dig asians usually gather in places related to asian cultures, work smarter
_122521654_caithreesquirrelspic.jpg

now ngl, i actually prefer asian girls who have slanted eyes for some reason, i personally think she looks gorgeous, shes just lacking some jb appeal which i find essential

id rather be asian than a quadroon