Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rip doktordoom :(

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Easily one of my fav posters. Guy was amazing when he burned his Chad grandfather's pictures.

Yeah, he was one of my favorites, too.
Bastard had it rough. Hopefully his remaining days will pass comfortably, if he has not ended it already.
I look forward to meeting him at incel valhalla. He will tell us more of his brilliant, outlandish tales, no doubt.
Until then, brother, until then. :feelscry:

tumblr_lzrvtvQvhd1qjemo2o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Pretty sure he just decided to leave or go on a hiatus

Did he rope? :trepidation:

You can tell by his posts that he wouldn‘t ever suicide.

his last thread?

This tells me that he wont suicide for sure. It seems too obvious I know, but it just reveals he would never have the balls for it.
I'm not so sure. His last post was far from optimistic, in any sense.

I'm not so sure. His last post was far from optimistic, in any sense.
No worries. He's lurking as a guest right now, enjoying threads like this as I am typing this phrase.

If his last post was optimistic he might be close to ascending?
AKA talking to a woman or something

I think the story is not finished yet ... some day ... he will return!

His whole schtik was LARPing. He probably has a gf and just posted here after fucking her.
His whole schtik was LARPing. He probably has a gf and just posted here after fucking her.

Did he vanished?

Can you describe it to me? Do you have a photo comparison?
Well, he never told me not to share his pics, but, I said I wouldn't, so I don't think I should.. I messaged him, hopefully, if he doesn't rope, he will show up again, and allow everyone who wanted to, see.
To describe him? He was mixed, half white, half Mexican, if I recall correctly. He was born with hypo-ectodermal dysplasia, you can look that up the exact symptoms and see what people with the condition look like.
This meant, his hair was sparse, couldn't grow properly, and was very fragile and thin, the little he had was black. It caused his skin to look unnaturally light pigmented, and the skin around his eyes to be pretty dark, it also causes the skin to be prone to infection and rash, and drying out. He was missing some teeth, probably because of his condition, I didn't ask. It also gave him a prominent forehead, thick lips, and a flattened nose bridge.

All around, just, an unattractive face. One possible positive tho, was, he looked very low trust, threatining. Combined with his piercings and tattoos, he looked, as I described him once, like some old, worn, veteran drug dealer, lmao. Hopefully it meant people didn't fuck with him.
He was also 5'6, which on its own is a death sentence, but combined with his looks, mental issues, and background? Beyond over.

I know he has a reputation as a larper, but, I was there from the day he made his account, I saw most of his posts, and seen him talking with people in the chat, and he was always consistent. Usually fakers drop some hints, slip up in their story once or twice, but everything he said was always consistent with what I already knew of him.
He was a schizophrenic, and a drug addict, both of which he said had fucked up his mind over the years, making him hallucinate, and act irrational at times. I think this showed in his posts, some days he would be calm, typical, but every now and then he would blow up, and spam crazy shit for a few hours. He was a criminal, who had been in prison, I'm not sure of his exact crimes, but I think he told a few people.
Overall, I think three or so of his stories were exaggerated to say the least, I suspect as a result of his delusions, but for the most part I trust everything else he said. His life was messed up. :feelsbadman: