Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ritalincel about to surpass Facade as the user with most posts

This can't happen i'm literally shaking.

JFL at mods for allowing a literal bot to become their most active user

@Kointo is still #1 and he will always be...:f::heart:

It's alright @Facade has to work on his kanji.

Actually I have to work on my kanji too.

Which I haven't even started yet.

Uhh

At least I picked up my copy of Remembering the Kanji 1 yesterday.

JFL at mods for allowing a literal bot to become their most active user
I'm really tired of seeing his stupid fucking comment in every thread I enter. He's only made me laugh once, and that laughter pales in comparison to the amount of times I've wanted to gauge my eyes out because of this fagbot

Last edited:
free gambler free grointok free nausea

I'm stupid
unlike you who can appreciate the depth of ritalincel commenting a picture of disgusting soyboys every thread it enters, eh? You're new here so I suppose it's natural enough to not have a strong aversion against based ritalinbot, but I can promise you that with time, you'll develop the resentment shared by almost 50% of the community against ritalinbot

unlike you who can appreciate the depth of ritalincel commenting a picture of disgusting soyboys every thread it enters, eh? You're new here so I suppose it's natural enough to not have a strong aversion against based ritalinbot, but I can promise you that with time, you'll develop the resentment shared by almost 50% of the community against ritalinbot
He's not new. He looks like an alt of @Insalsa

Postcount postmaxx internet points :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

All anime faggots should be banned on sight, tbh.

Cope. Alt of @Insalsa. 6 months of loving him and still going strong
Ah, so he's just a retard then
No man

Cope , i am paying my respects to the best and top poster here.
Faggots who spam gay anime pictures aren't top of anything. But I can understand why you would find something like that amusing.

I am rooting for @Ritalincel. It was about time. I haven't postnaxxed in a long time. I am mostly hanging out on Discord,going to school and learning Japanese

I am fine bro ;)
Cope

Faggots who spam gay anime pictures aren't top of anything. But I can understand why you would find something like that amusing.
Ooh, burn of the century! How will @Adoring Fan ever recover from this?

I don't care about people who like men....i like 2d girls he likes men, i don't mind that he faps to chads. It's his choice.

You're all equally bad. How about some raisin bran, that's epic.
I don't care about people who like men....i like 2d girls he likes men, i don't mind that he faps to chads. It's his choice.
Stop projecting, fag.

I want @Solitarian_Walker vs every weeb on the planet at the next UFC event. The battle to determine the future of humanity.

A world with anime or a world without it.

Whew I thought he was going to put this thread in a chastity.

JFL at this fucking nerd calling an obvious alt new.
It is over.

I thought you were implying he only had until tomorrow to pass him because you were resetting all the post counts :whatfeels:
Jesus fucking Christ, I wish he would.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back