Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ritalincel about to surpass Facade as the user with most posts

I want @Solitarian_Walker vs every weeb on the planet at the next UFC event. The battle to determine the future of humanity.

A world with anime or a world without it.
Hahahaha

Who cares. The top spots are only there for utterly worthless shitposts and spam, it's no achievement.
Kointo's posts weren't 1 word spam to be fair. At least Kointo used to say something in vast majority of his posts.
It's beyond me how that nausea guy got banned for low effort when there's basically a clan of them now.

to me there's no difference between unintelligible shitposts of nausea and this horde's "tbhtbh", soy.jpg for 10000th time even when irrelevant

show me the man and I'll show you the crime

Is that when the post reset happens?
that’s when all the banned members battle it out on live tv for a chance to come back

Kointo's posts weren't 1 word spam to be fair. At least Kointo used to say something in vast majority of his posts.
It's beyond me how that nausea guy got banned for low effort when there's basically a clan of them now.

to me there's no difference between unintelligible shitposts of nausea and this horde's "tbhtbh", soy.jpg for 10000th time even when irrelevant

show me the man and I'll show you the crime
What I remember about nausea was that he was at least funny. These impersonators that have popped up since then are nothing but uncreative and obnoxious. And what most of them have in common are anime avatars. It's a pattern I've noticed. Most of them never even discuss inceldom related topics or blackpill theories, but instead use this place as a dumping grounds for anime and general bullshit.

You won't win like that you fool.
Oh six you have a lot to learn as a postmaxxer
Its over when u cutemax instead of postmax
Cutemaxxing is the best maxxing
gigacope
Ironically my thread is helping to delay that happening since we're chatting with Facade here, kek.
I had to sleep :D
It's alright @Facade has to work on his kanji.

Actually I have to work on my kanji too.

Which I haven't even started yet.

View attachment 60657

At least I picked up my copy of Remembering the Kanji 1 yesterday.
Yeah the Kanji are more important. Get anki and I will give you a good deck for it. I also have a deck fof a basic N5 grammar deck

5 posts for it to happen :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Why should i care?

>caring about le postcount

gigacuck-jpg.61151

oh no, not the precious updoots

1522040970528-jpg.60854

Sure, I'm down for a bowl.

how-to-pack-a-bowl-of-cannabis.gif

Attachments

• gigacuck.jpg
    gigacuck.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 406
time to celebrate

Gape 6 tcm25 454760

TFW you just joined today and will never catch up to that many posts

He’s finally done it. He sits upon the throne of incels. May St. Elliot grant him a long and fruitful reign.

Congratulations @Ritalincel :feelzez:

Never began for both of them.

Well it finally happened :worryfeels:

TFW you just joined today and will never catch up to that many posts

View attachment 61182
Well we had examples of people who went up real fast. @acnescarcel and @LebaneseCel come to mind. But I think @Kointo is still the all time champion, the guy had 20.000 posts in like 6 months.

That said, @jerrycan dan 's idea should be implemented, number of characters counting instead of number of posts to ascend. Most people who go up fast are low effort spammers of repeated short phrases.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back