Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie acts like a giga whore in front of her father and he stands there like a good ol soy cuck.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
TikTok is communist. Fuck TikTok, and fuck the Communist Party of China.

It's an app for normie pre-teens with an attention span of less than five seconds.
tiktok is a social engineeering tool, disguised as social media to dumb down, sedate americans until a point where Winnie the Pooh can just walk in n raw dog murica with no resistance

* tinfoil hat off *

tiktok is a social engineeering tool, disguised as social media to dumb down, sedate americans until a point where Winnie the Pooh can just walk in n raw dog murica with no resistance

* tinfoil hat off *

The average American is already pretty dumbed down

Half an hour later, she iis sucking tyrones cock in a nightclub bathroom
I doubt it.

Her father will call an uber for tyrone to come fuck his daughter in his own spacious bedroom to allow her to explore herself aka let tyrone explore her lower intestines with his BBC.

He'll be in the bathroom jacking off to the sound of his daughter getting cum blasted in all her holes.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
In this society, if you get cucked you have no retribution unless you want to go to prison. In past society, you and the elders of the village would stone her and her lover to death.

Sure, you might get cheated on secretly then, but you will get cheated on openly now and humiliated on social media and have zero ability to redeem yourself.
Leviticus 20:10

10 If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife— with the wife of his neighbor— both the adulterer and the adulteress must surely be put to death.

Last edited:
Moving your ass around isn't sexual, sweaty :soy:

This is where we are in society because one day guys like this decided women should have rights.

any sane dad would whip out his belt and Beat the fyck out of her and whole society would support it because that’s how whores should be treated.
View attachment 180690

He needs to slap her and teach her how to act
I would beat her savagely in a way her father would never attempt. That whore needs discipline.

Whores face belongs in the dirt

Shes a whore for sure, probably has had more than 5 cocks in her by now. Kinda funny though how her dad doesnt even look related to her.

TikTok is communist. Fuck TikTok, and fuck the Communist Party of China.

It's an app for normie pre-teens with an attention span of less than five seconds.

nope there are more milenials then teens

I've come back to this video like 5 times today.

Could there be anything worse than having a daughter?

Having an incel / normies son who isn’t Chad.

Having a daughter you know she’s set for life by virtue of vagina.

having a daughter is the ultimate cuck

Having an incel / normies son who isn’t Chad.

Having a daughter you know she’s set for life by virtue of vagina.
It’s cucked though and it’s gonna suck thinking about how much of a whore she is

It’s cucked though and it’s gonna suck thinking about how much of a whore she is

the reality of the times we live in.

No need to be concerned for any daughter they’re going to get everything and anything out of life they want or need

It’s your sons you have to worry about, if they aren’t Chads, it’s over for them

the reality of the times we live in.

No need to be concerned for any daughter they’re going to get everything and anything out of life they want or need

It’s your sons you have to worry about, if they aren’t Chads, it’s over for them
No father wants his daughter to be a whore. She’ll be a complete degenerate, and having an ugly son will be depressing as fuck unless you’re rich. So it’s best to not have kids

Remember she is underage and only a child.

They also couldn't choose their husbands, their fathers would choose for them, typically based on merit rather than attractiveness, which gave incel-tier men a near equal chance to reproduce as Chad
When romancels from 2000 years ago mog you :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Being a father of a daughter is the most pathetic thing to be in this lifetime. You just know that when she hits puberty she's gonna start brining home all kinds of trashmen up until she decides to get married to one of the dumber trashmen who decided to stick around.

Idk. I don't really understand the whole "not being strict with your daugher is cucked" thing. That's more of a traditionalist worldview thing than it is a blackpill topic. Girls are gonna do what they do regardless, it's not like the dad is going to (or at least shouldn't) try to get with their daughters. All the punitive parenting in the world isn't gonna stop women from being promiscuous and oppressing incels, trust me. Nature is more influential than any society.
Stfu cuck

What exactly is father supposed to do? If he does anything he'll be in jail.

do you honestly think weekly beating from age 3 and church attendance has no effect on a foid?
Yeah it'd give em PTSD and a chip on thier shoulder toward men. I don't get how that would solve any of our problems. And as for church, yeah no one should be going to church. I've been an anti theist for a long time. And wtf is with posts like these:

He should've molested her to teach her a lesson.
Smh at people reposting this degeneracy just to fit in.

That "father" is cucked. In Roman times her father would've beat the fuck out of her to teach her a lesson for that. Those were real men
If I had a daughter I would beat the fuck out of if she tried to slut around

If my sister did that she would have been disowned

He looks too old to be her father. Maybe her grandfather? Either way, she doesn’t seem to have been reared properly. By the way, how old is she? :feelstrash:

Honestly looked like he was enjoying the show

False. In Roman times, if a father caught his daughter being promiscuous in his household, he was legally allowed to kill her and her partner on the spot (Augustan Marriage Laws, Augustus was based af). Those types of rules kept these whores in line. They also couldn't choose their husbands, their fathers would choose for them, typically based on merit rather than attractiveness, which gave incel-tier men a near equal chance to reproduce as Chad, and foids would grow up knowing they had no choice so most of them would accept it and learn to be happy with what they got.

Holy shit that's based as fuck
What exactly is father supposed to do? If he does anything he'll be in jail.
Better being a man in jail than a cuck outside

Boomers ruined children and turned little girls into whores.

In that type of society we'd still get sneakily cucked. You're coping. It's always been over for us. We can never be loved or appreciated by any foid, for example. If you prefer to ascend by way of state sponsored force that's fine I guess, but it's delusional to think that you'll ever be fulfilled operating outside the parameters of nature. What really needs to happen is for nature and biology to evolve to where we can authentically succeed with game, confidence, and personality. Until then I'm sorry but it's over. If you can't see that you're the retarded one here.

That's never going to happen. How good or poor your game, confidence, and personality is has no effect on your genetics.