Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties blame incels, instead, of niggers.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★★
It's crazy how much protection and media halo blacks have. niggers can randomly punch and beat a woman to death, for no reason and roasties will still not blame them. Meanwhile, roasties will call for a pajeet to be executed if he commits a petty crime, like we see on Canadian subreddits.

Image 2024 05 06 232137639

View: https://imgur.com/a/v8ia1OP

They're too busy thinking about language to see reality.

Imagine being such a genuine waste of space that you obsess over which meaningless way words are arranged in

@ItsovERfucks
@Made in Heaven

View: https://i.imgur.com/HfJaXWz.png
Fucking kek.
"noo please, not the hecking race!! Not le blacks!!! But mennn grr "

Like I said. If it was curries, they would be calling for all curries to be hanged. If you say anything remotely offensive or hint that it's niggers who commit these crimes. The foid moderators will immediately, remove it. The jews won.

Just makes me more motivated about fighting back

it was some black guy they arrested him

If that happens I hope he gets shot in the head
Only if another nigger shoots him. If the cops shoot him, they will be jailed. And tbh, nobody should care if he is let out, unless, they live in Jew York. These roasties won't even acknowledge, that's it's niggers who do shit like this, they deserve to get beaten up.

Just post an incident involving a troon and falseflag as toilet getting mad to report them to get those redditors banned