Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rode in an elevator with a couple, later heard them fucking

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
The guy was just a regular guy and the girl was impossibly beautiful (to my incel brain at least). The shape of her legs, her tiny waist, the hair that was literally resting on her ass.
I was like a starving beggar walking by a nice restaurant. Except in this day and age almost everyone can have food. The only meaningful class distinction is between sexhavers and incels.
Later I could hear them fucking. I could have put on headphones but I guess I like to torture myself.
Having a girlfriend is supposed to come with the basic package but I don't even have that.

95.jpg

The guy was just a regular guy and the girl was impossibly beautiful (to my incel brain at least). The shape of her legs, her tiny waist, the hair that was literally resting on her ass.
I was like a starving beggar walking by a nice restaurant. Except in this day and age almost everyone can have food. The only meaningful class distinction is between sexhavers and incels.
Later I could hear them fucking. I could have put on headphones but I guess I like to torture myself.
Having a girlfriend is supposed to come with the basic package but I don't even have that.
What did you hear? Moans, bed creaking, both? Else? How far they were from you? Direct neighbours? This was first time you heard them?

How often do you hear live sex?

Did you hear only the woman moaning and enjoying while the man was quiet (this is my experience, seems that sex is about 50-100 times more enjoyable for women than men based on what they emit from their mouths during intercourse)?

What did you hear? Moans, bed creaking, both? Else? How far they were from you? Direct neighbours? This was first time you heard them?
Heard both of them moaning and I think slaps and walking around and talking and then moaning again and then walking around and moaning and so on. They're the upstairs neighbors, I think I heard them once before but I was working so I tuned it out. I do hear sex often from that apartment but the tenants changed 3-4 times since covid.

seems that sex is about 50-100 times more enjoyable for women than men based on what they emit from their mouths during intercourse
There's a theory about that, sauce below. The gist of it is that in non-human primates, females vocalize during sex to attract higher status males. However in humans (which are genetically like 99% the same as apes) it's different and more complex reasons because researchers don't want to lose their grants.

This shitty ass building has thin floors I guess? I can't hear anything from apartments on the same floor but from the one above I can hear skin slapping on skin, never mind moaning.

This shitty ass building has thin floors I guess? I can't hear anything from apartments on the same floor but from the one above I can hear skin slapping on skin, never mind moaning.
Fucking suicide fuel tbh. Imagining that hot toilet getting rawdogged just inches away from u :ahegao:

Maybe the dud blow his full load in her ass even :feelsohh: